BY LUCAS

Lucas® Salsagheti® Watermelon Flavor with Lucas Gusano®.
Tamarind flavor sauce.
What's inside.
Energy 70 kcal, 4% DV* per pack.
Watermelon flavor hot candy.
Strips and tamarind flavor sauce.
Artificially flavored. see more...

Lucas Salsagheti Hot Candy Watermelon
  • "I grew up on these candies, they've always been my go to treat when I don't want something super sweet." in 1 review
  • "They come with this sauce thing that you put over them and it makes them taste good!" in 1 review
Nora D.
I love eating these Mexican candies. I like to eat them with fruits and Tajin to add flavor to them. Usually with oranges or Watermelon. They're 3/$1 Here in Brownsville Texas.
Jennifer V.
Haltom city, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these things! They are sweet and a bit spicy, the chamoy packet that it comes with makes it taste even better! One of my favorite candies to eat!
Victoria R.
Rio rico, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I grew up on these candies, they've always been my go to treat when I don't want something super sweet. It's a great twist of spice and sweet.
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
I love the tamarindo sauce that it comes with! Makes it even more delicious! You can't just eat one! The flavor is amazing!
Elva M.
No es lo mejor que ha sacado Lucas de producto, no es mi favorito creo que tienen mejores productos, este para mi es demasiado empalagoso :/ no lo he probado muchas veces por lo mismo de que no me gusto, el precio no es excesivo pero no es algo que disfrute entonces no es tan recomendable
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
I absolutely love these! They are so yummy! They come with this sauce thing that you put over them and it makes them taste good! They are so fun to share as well!:)