BY LUCAS PRODUCTS CORP

Artficial tamarind and chili frozen confection

Ana C.
Tempe , AZ
Best ice cream bars I ever tasted there one of my favorite it the nice spicy yeast it has that it's addicting I highly recommend and very affordable price it really amazing and delicious!!!
Jessy C.
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The most delicious flavorful mexican Ice cream its so refreshing great for the summer time theres a variety of flavors my most favorite which is chamoy almost like a spicey taste I love it 😍
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
You could never get tired of this brand and flavor ice cream its the bestt . Not only its delicious its aldo refreshing!! Absolutely loove the brand ice cream &&' candy etc.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a classic and the only thing I get when the ice cream man comes around. I don't buy it in stores I just sit at home and wait to hear that lovely music coming from the ice cream truck. It's only a dollar so you can't go wrong with that. It's sweet and spicy perfect for any hot day
Synthia I.
Compton , CA
LOVE these! My husband will choose these over any other ice cream when available! They're usually about a dollar each and we stock up because who knows when we'll have them again. None of them are overly spicey buy they all have that tangy flavor we expect from the flavors!
Emely A.
San Pedro, CA
This treat is very yummy. I love that it is not too sweet. It's not messy which I enjoy. I have eaten it only a couple of times. It's not my favorite but it's not bad. I do recommend this to others if they like not so sweet ice cream.
Jennifer O.
Shawnee, KS
This takes me back to Mexico! Love the mango flavored one with chile en polvo! Love the Lucas brand! They usually get my taste buds going! I really recommend to every Latino!
Bethany H.
Mcminnville, OR
These are so delicious! They are very hard to find but when you do, stock up! Perfect mix of mango and chili
ALESSANDRA M.
Provo
Love love love the taste of spicyness put in the lolipop has the great amount of spicyness in it can't get enough of it