BY LUCAS' PAPAW #19 in Skin Treatments

• How does this compare to Glossier Balm Dotcom ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
Nothing and I mean NOTHING heals my dry lips and quick and effectively as this stuff. It’s an Australian band and I discovered it though a YouTube channel. You can get tubes of it on Amazon for pretty cheap! And it’s not just for lips it’s for and cracking skin it burns. It’s a truly amazing product idk what id do without it. Makes the lips so smooth and moisturized.
Chloe L.
Staten Island, NY
This is such a good lip balm!! I found out about this brand from my mom and once she introduced this product to me, it’s the only lip balm I ever use now! It so moisturizing! you could wear this and it looks like you have lipgloss on, without that sticky feeling! LOVE THIS!!!!
Anna R.
Dubai, N/A
One-For-All Ointment: cures literally anything. Dry lips, cuts, insect bites, skin irritation – you name it. My favorite thing to do is apply it on the lips right after taking off a lipstick I've been wearing for a day. Feels like you're being saved in an instance.

Must-have product and the best thing to buy as a souvenir for your loved ones if you happen to be in Australia!
Samantha L.
Little Neck, NY
Best natural antibacterial ointment ever! Made all from fermented papaya. I had a cut on my thumb the other day and grabbed this bad boy out of my bag and quickly applied just a tiny bit and used a band aid to wrap it around and the next morning the cut almost healed!
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
I've been used this ointmemt over then years so far. I got this from one of my Australian friend n I can not stop using it. I can use it as my lip balm, for my cuticle n my dry skin as well. I wish I can get it everywhere in USA.
Anna H.
Asbury Park, NJ
I am an allergy sufferer and build up intolerance to products, Lucas Papaw is the best find I have made. I use it as a moisturiser, especially on my face. Granted you may want an old pillowcase on your pillow, but I promise you, give it a week, and you will see and feel the difference. Other products leave me looking like the movie Hitch, but not Lucas Papaw. My work friends are all using it now and can't live without it. No more expensive moisturisers for them either. You can read all these reviews but can I suggest, buy a tube to try, w orst that can happen.....you have the best lip balm. This product Is great for burns, bites, I even use it on my pup for healing, my friend put it on her pups belly when he had a rash, gone and not harmful if they lick it. Seriously try this on and for anything. You won't regret it. Be sure not to get the imitation brands as they are not the same. Has to be Lucas Papaw made in Brissie. Other makeup creams and products burn my eyes, yes I have sensitive skin, but it really does work with no irritations whatsoever, even winter, use as a full body moisturiser, wrap up in your jam jams, see how your skin is in the morning, and after 1 week, even 1 day, you will really notice the difference. A lady posted to say mostly petroleum jelly, pores clog, Never ever has this happened to me ever, me personally, it is nonsense, just try it, You will love it, it's a godsend, and seriously try it on anything and everything, you will be amazed how it helps, heal, ease, etc, sunburn, instant relief, blisterers, bites, but my favourite moisturiser ever!!!!! I have no doubt you will not waste money on the makeup branded moisturisers after using Lucas Papaw!!!!!!
Brittany T.
Lucas paw paw ointment is a really great balm if your like me and you live in the desert it provides that protect barrier and the papaya is really healing in it.
Stephanie F.
Raleigh, NC
So I went to Australia last year and this Lucas Papaw Ointment was everywhere! Googled it and read that its best for lips. So I bought few of them (one small tube and a big one) to bring here in US. Anways, onto my mini review I always have a dry cracked lips so this works wonder! I put this on my lips before I go to bed so that the next morning, my lips are soft. And they do. I can say that it works better than any other lip balm but to be honest, it does the same job as vaseline. So if you can't find these anywhere, you're not really missing out anything, I suggest vaseline work too!
Emily G.
I love keeping this salve in my purse because of it's many uses.  There is no chemical smell and I am able to use it for many things and it doesn't consume a lot of space.  I've used this on dry areas (lips, cheeks, cuticles, just about anywhere), I had used it on bug bites or minor cuts.  The product lasts a good while and a little goes a long way.  I had heard so many good things about it and I'm glad I had the opportunity to try it out.  I really like the product and am likely to purchase again if I ever run out of it.
Aimee K.
Metairie, LA
I love this ointment. First off, it does not contain polyplasdone, polyvinylpyrrolidone, talc, shellac, palm oil, glycerin or sodium lauryl sulphate. It is made from fermented papaya and can be used for so many things- think diaper rash treatment, chapped lip treatment, dry or cracked skin, and it is anti-microbial and anti-bacterial. It's a great overall ointment for a lot of things, but I use it most for my lips- and it has helped them drastically.
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
Does this have a smell to it?
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I've heard about this an it looks really good my daughter gets like this dry patch on the top of her foot could it be applied there or is this only for lips
Brittany F.
Succasunna, nj
I am a dedicated Blistex girl but this sounds like a great swap. Does it feel think and sticky on your lips?
Tasha W.
Port Richey, FL
I have heard Lucas' Papaw ointment was good for wrinkles, is this truly the case? If so, I am placing an order immediately! Can anyone tell me how this product has worked for them?
Robin W.