Lucas Muecas Pepino Cucumber Flavored Lollipop with Chili Powder Mexican Candy, 10 Pieces uploaded by Perla C.

BY LUCAS

Si usted tiene alguna pregunta, yo hablo espanol, con mucho gusto, gracias. All my items are guaranteed authentic products or your money back. Please message me with any questions and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can. Payment - due within 3... see more...

Bisleysi J.
Oxnard
I highly recommend this product because of the spice and the sweetness and crunch ness Latin taste to eat very good to eat when your bored
Ahmed A.
Dearborn
I love those my friend is Mexican and he let me try one and I don't know whare he gets them from and I like them that are so good
sarah s.
Clint, TX
Yes their the best sweet sour candys the have a reall taste that you would not stop eating there really good and spicy.

Amazon