BY LUCAS

Lucas® Muecas® Chamoy Flavor Lollipop with Chili Powder.
Artificially flavored.
Flavor lollipop.
Chamoy.
Artificially flavored. see more...

Leslie C.
Union Springs , AL
This is one of my favorite flavors! It has a sweet , yet hot chili powder that has a lime/citrusy pop to it. The lollipop inside is sweet when it’s not cover in the chili powder. A pack of 10 is basically $5 in any Mexican store. I do recommend this if you like hot sweets 🍭
Jennifer O.
Shawnee, KS
I love these! Being half Hispanic I always need some spicy candy in my life! You can usually only find these in Mexican stores although wal mart might start selling them! I can't wait until I go Visit Mexico again!
Neyda S.
Duncanville, TX
these are the best!!! When I go to Mexico, I always get these! it's like a lollipop and the tube has chili powder and u dip and lick lol ! But it's very tasty and such a good snack while watching movie!!
Nieves G.
Love this candy. I love how it's sour but yet sweet. If you like a little extra spice to your candy this definitely one to get. I love how they are so affordable.
Reina H.
Watsonville , CA
I love Mexican candy and this has to be one of my favorite brands. I just recommend licking on the lollipop instead of rubbing it against the roof of your mouth. The grains on the candy tend to cut your mouth lol but still good
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
Ok so i like the cucumber flavored on better but couldn't find it on here so this would have to do. lol I love spicy candy and this is just the right amount of spicy and sweetness. The chili makes me super thirsty afterwards but its whatever
Alejandra M.
An iconic Mexican candy! I absolutely love eating these! After a while you feel like your tongue gets rough though but I believe that's all part of the experience. I absolutely love the chili powder used in this candy and the lollipop is just as good too. It's a great mix of spicy and sweet and they're very cheap!
Jade R.
Haha why are these so good but so bad for me, I will never know! But I love it. Most Mexican supermarkets or your local gas stations depending on your area should have them. Pick it up and see for yourself. Such a goooood candy.
Genesis Z.
Laredo, TX
Best Mexican candy ever!!! I don't care if spicy candy gives me heartburn, it's worth it!! It like breaking the candy part and mixing it with the chilli powder and eating it piece by piece!!
Nicole D.
Love this candy! its so great! taste wonderful especially with a lolli pop! or you can use this to sprinkle on your fruit ! like watermelon or strawberries or put it on veggies like cucumber
Try G.
Whitby , ON
I've never heard of this before, does any one know where I could find it ? And is it really spicy?
Mercedes T.
Texarkana, AR
Has anybody heard from this? If so where could I find it. I would love to try this out.
Gissel C.
Wichita, KS
How good and sour are these?
Savanah W.
Toledo, OH
Is this a good product? I've never had it before I'd like to try it
Odalys R.