BY BLUE BUNNY

Phuong H.
Phuong H.
Union City, CA
This is everything! I remember always buying this from the ice cream man. It's cold like ice cream with the lucus powder incorporated. It's not creamy but it's not hard. It's so good I wish I had one now!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Harlingen, TX
These are really good me and my daughter enjoy these very much with us being Hispanic and all the lucas flavors, mango, chamoy
Catt G.
Catt G.
Indianapolis, IN
Other brands are better than this one. Flavor and all. Kids didn't enjoy but the price was good. Healthy yes but likeable no
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
PHOENIX, AZ
This is by far my favorite popsicle not only it tastes like mango it has lucas. Not spicy at all but has that salty, and sweet flavor.
Janine H.
Janine H.
Henderson, NV
Lucas mango is my favorite ice cream! I always get so excited when I find it. If you love the Lucas mango you will definitely love this ice cream.
Lizbeth T.
Lizbeth T.
San Bernardino , CA
This is just a perfect way to have for a hot day. May be a bit spicy but it is sooo goot
Izzy R.
Izzy R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These ice creams are good as hell , there just the best out there I'm glad they made it
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Love love love all mango products, but this is great to make an adult frozen drink on a hot summer day.love this
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Salt Lake City
Always has been one of my favorite things to get from an ice cream truck! Very delicious