BY BLUE BUNNY

Artificially flavored mango and chili frozen confection see more...

nela a.
These ice creams are so good. When I was younger this it the main thing I would want to stop the ice cream truck for. I can probably eat this ice cream every day.
Phuong H.
Union City , CA
This is everything! I remember always buying this from the ice cream man. It's cold like ice cream with the lucus powder incorporated. It's not creamy but it's not hard. It's so good I wish I had one now!
Janine H.
Henderson, NV
Lucas mango is my favorite ice cream! I always get so excited when I find it. If you love the Lucas mango you will definitely love this ice cream.
Leticia P.
Waterford, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummm can we say made in Mexico? These taste just like the popsicles you can get in the little carts in Texas. I can't wait to find them again.
Elizabeth P.
Phoenix, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is by far my favorite popsicle not only it tastes like mango it has lucas. Not spicy at all but has that salty, and sweet flavor.
Danielle H.
Harlingen, TX
These are really good me and my daughter enjoy these very much with us being Hispanic and all the lucas flavors, mango, chamoy
Catt G.
Indianapolis, IN
Other brands are better than this one. Flavor and all. Kids didn't enjoy but the price was good. Healthy yes but likeable no
Patricia Z.
Apple Valley, CA
Love love love mango if you love mango this is the best ice cream for you this remind me of Mexico. You guys have to try this
Jasmine O.
Love love love all mango products, but this is great to make an adult frozen drink on a hot summer day.love this
Ashley C.
Salt Lake City
Always has been one of my favorite things to get from an ice cream truck! Very delicious