Add a Photo

By LUCAS
#208 in Gum
Lucas® Bom Vaso® Lemon Flavor Hot Candy with Chewing Gum.
Artificially flavored.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.

I LOVE THESE!!! They're like the spicier version of their pelucas candies and to me they taste so much better than the pelucas. I actually think these are one of their best candies. I remember them having a scoop on the side of the top when you open it so you could eat the candy inside. Do they still do that? I really hope so. I haven't had one in years and now I'm really craving one... or two lol. They're very cheap and delicious.
Ruth G.
Ruth G.

Omg this candy is ver very delicious, in the glass have a lot of quantity ,in México value in $8 mexican pesos ,have a good flavour, this candy no compare to others, of course I repurchase.
Asbaerla B.
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX

Oh my god! These are my ultimate favorite! And the best part is that your rewarded with a ball of gum! Recommended and Affordable.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Philadelphia , Pa

Can't never have enough oh now I'm craving some! They are the best && at the end you get a gumball 😜
Alma G.
Alma G.

This candy taste super good, mexican candy are the best, i always buy this candy, i love it
Jazmin H.
Jazmin H.

I really like this candy even though i always make a mess with it lol i get sticky all the time. I wish the stick thing from the cap was longer. Its cool because it has a little gumball inside.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Los Angeles, CA

Bom Vaso is a delicious treat! I grew up eating these and taking them to school. I like how they have a gum ball inside.

Join Now