Add a Photo

By LUCAS
#157 in Gum
Lucas® Bom Vaso® Lemon Flavor Hot Candy with Chewing Gum.
Artificially flavored.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
March 26, 2017, 12:13 a.m.
Review for: Lucas Bom Vaso Hot Candy with Chewing Gum Lemon
I LOVE THESE!!! They're like the spicier version of their pelucas candies and to me they taste so much better than the pelucas. I actually think these are one of their best candies. I remember them having a scoop on the side of the top when you open it so you could eat the candy inside. Do they still do that? I really hope so. I haven't had one in years and now I'm really craving one... or two lol. They're very cheap and delicious.
Diana D.
Diana D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
June 11, 2017, 10:11 p.m.
Review for: Lucas Bom Vaso Hot Candy with Chewing Gum Lemon
I love anything Mexican Candy! I love the flavor and the gum paired with it is so good. Comes with a little spatula so perfect to scoop
Asbaerla B.
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
March 17, 2017, 12:14 p.m.
Review for: Lucas Bom Vaso Hot Candy with Chewing Gum Lemon
Oh my god! These are my ultimate favorite! And the best part is that your rewarded with a ball of gum! Recommended and Affordable.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
philadelphia , pa
March 1, 2017, 11:46 p.m.
Review for: Lucas Bom Vaso Hot Candy with Chewing Gum Lemon
Can't never have enough oh now I'm craving some! They are the best && at the end you get a gumball 😜
Alma G.
Alma G.
Nov. 22, 2016, 12:53 p.m.
Review for: Lucas Bom Vaso Hot Candy with Chewing Gum Lemon
This candy taste super good, mexican candy are the best, i always buy this candy, i love it
Jazmin H.
Jazmin H.
I really like this candy even though i always make a mess with it lol i get sticky all the time. I wish the stick thing from the cap was longer. Its cool because it has a little gumball inside.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Los Angeles, CA
Bom Vaso is a delicious treat! I grew up eating these and taking them to school. I like how they have a gum ball inside.
Ruth G.
Ruth G.
Jan. 1, 2017, 7:05 p.m.
Review for: Lucas Bom Vaso Hot Candy with Chewing Gum Lemon
Omg this candy is ver very delicious, in the glass have a lot of quantity ,in México value in $8 mexican pesos ,have a good flavour, this candy no compare to others, of course I repurchase.