BY LUCAS ARTS

Lego star wars iii: the clone wars includes all the characters from both seasons of the hugely popular animated television series, star wars: the... see more...

• How long is the gameplay with this game? 2 Answers
Ariel M.
Whether you measure this game on its graphics, its faithfulness to the source material, the many signs of creative effort that went into it, or the immense amount of content and innovative gameplay offered, I find it hard to justify any rating less than 9/10. It's a really great game, shockingly underrated in my opinion, still one of the very best lego games made.
Marlowe F.
Davenport , WA
My 4 year old plays this on the Xbox and his IPad. He absolutely loves it. He's learned so much about the Star Wars world though these Lego games. While this game has the same glitches that all the other ones do, the characters getting stuck, there's no other issues.
Neha P.
I personally am a huge Star Wars fan! I love that my nephew enjoys this game. He sometimes wants me to join, so why not? I enjoy the game too. Great bonding time over Star Wars and Lego! :)
Render L.
The kids love this game, and the bigger kids actually engage on playing with them. A less violent alternative to a game for the children and adults alike!
Carrie F.
Prospect Hill, NC
I have an eight year old boy and this is his most favorite game of all time! I am so happy he loves Star Wars as much as I do! Did I mention I also love playing this game!
Brittany A.
My eight year old loves all the Lego games! I think we have them all by now but he loves clone wars!
Heather B.
Hallstead, PA
Any game with legos is awesome, its very addicting once you start playing it!
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
How long is the gameplay with this game?