Lucas Arts Entertainment 33038 Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga Ps3 uploaded by crystal j.

BY LUCAS ARTS ENTERTAINMENT

Building on the success of both LEGO Star Wars block-buster videogames, LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga enables families to play through the events of all six Star Wars movies in one videogame for the first time ever. Developer Traveller's Tales takes full advantage of the unique capabilities of all three next-generation consoles, while also adding new characters, new levels and new features. Players can build and battle this fall on the Xbox 360 videogame system from Microsoft. see more...

Cheryl B.
Gamer Expert Level 1
When I first was starting to play Playstation 3 games this was the game I started on. The controls are simple and the story is a favorite. I really like the humor of this game and the Lego series in general. This was definitely our intro into other Lego games and it's fun to see the changes over time. The only thing I don't like is the multiplayer split screen. It was before they allowed the players to venture away from each other and explore separately so it's really annoying in the earlier games because you have to stay together.
Marlowe F.
Davenport , WA
My 4 year old plays this on the Xbox and his IPad. He absolutely loves it. He's learned so much about the Star Wars world though these Lego games. While this game has the same glitches that all the other ones do, the characters getting stuck, there's no other issues.
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
I really like this game for myself but i got it for my kids and its a little hard for them. Although they don't seem to have as much trouble with other games he can't seem to find all of the necessary pieces and get it together and to be able to get through each task of this game without a lot of help but I still like it
Taryn C.
I played this game with kids I nanny for and we got really far in the game. It's super addictive and a lot of fun. You can swap characters during the game and unlock extra points and coins. The only part I hated was when I had to fly the starships.
Monique V.
This game was one of my favorite games to play when I was younger. I would definitely play the game again. My favorite thing about this game is collecting all the mini kits and going into Lego City. I would recommend to anyone who loves Lego and Star Wars.
Jason F.
Oklahoma City, OK
These games are so much fun no matter what age you are. It follows the Star Wars story line and the replay value is off the charts. Cant even count how many toons are in the game and they always add great humor to it. I have still yet to beat it by getting everything in the game.
Devoneisha R.
Lantana, FL
I always have fun with the Lego games because it's a Lego world they build things they need and it's fun and you can play with up to 4 players
Allison D.
Plant City, FL
I recommend my sons love them and they play all the time and they make so much creation with them
Brittney B.
Yuma, AZ
My family and i like this game alot. We have it for the wii though. Its the same concept.
Vinita P.
Ajax , ON
I love this game and I think it's so amazing incorporating Lego with Star Wars. It's just a gun game for all.