Add a Photo

#7 in Cribs
Luca 4pc crib bedding set by petit tresor
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
I have this crib for my son and he absolutely loves and so do I and the price was even better this crib definitely holds u paganism other cribs I've seen my friends go through I bought this crib at target and was so delighted they has it because the guy said it was their most popular
Dixie G.
Dixie G.
I was so impressed with this set when it arrived in the mail! It's made so well to be so affordable and it's even more adorable in person! I would definitely recommend this brand and pattern to other parents!
Kennedy D.
Kennedy D.
This material is wonderful I thought it was going to be a little cheesy but it turned out to be great quality the price was amazing as well I would definitely recommend this to other parents.
Yvonne T.
Yvonne T.
Upland, CA
Beautiful set. Really good price, its nice. You can find it any where online. No cons. My nephew enjoys it as much as he knows he can haha.
Anactacia K.
Anactacia K.
red level, AL
It's a very cute crib bedding set! It's an affordable price and very comfortable.
Loryn W.
Loryn W.
Morrisville , NC
This is such a cue nursery set up! What's everyone's dream nursery colors!?
Los Banos , CA
What store sells this in California?
Los Banos , CA