Lubriderm Skin Therapy (3-Pack) uploaded by Kimi B.Lubriderm Skin Therapy (3-Pack) uploaded by Maria P.

BY LUBRIDERM

UPC: 741655460305 - Lubriderm Skin Therapy Moisture Lotion For Normal To Dry Skin - 1 Oz, 3Ea - For healthy skin and improves skins moisture barrier. - Lubriderm Skin Therapy Moisture Lotion For Normal To Dry Skin Daily moisture lotion, normal to dry... see more...

• "I have dry skin and Lubriderm works really well." in 1 review
  • "Really love this moisturizer..it works great especially good in the winter months " in 1 review
  • "I love this moisturizer and the Lubriderm Brand is fabulous for very dry skin." in 1 review
  • "My husband loves this lotion." in 1 review
Yamil G.
Yamil G.
I love Lubriderm! This lotion is amazing. It softenes my cracked, dry hands without a greasy feel. I shave my head so it gets razor burn; after a moderate application of this miracle cream, my head is soft, smooth, and feels great! I tried so many other lotions out there (Vasaline, Nivea, and Clean and Clear to name a few) and NEVER came across a lotion that could hold a candle to this one. I have never broken out with pimples using this product and have even smothered my face in it after shaving hundreds of times.
Roxanne D.
Roxanne D.
New Kensington, PA
I love this lotion! It is very moisturizing especially since I like to wash my hands a lot but this lotion keeps my skin soft without having to reapply. It is very soft and creamy, it's easy to find in the stores. I buy it for my children and will continue to use it. Great for dry skin1 I gave it four stars because I would like a little more frangrance but that secondary to how effectiveness of this lotion. Great buy!
Jodi L.
Jodi L.
Henderson, NV
Lubriderm Skin Therapy is a necessity, not a luxury. Living in the southwest, the desert sun has damaging effects on a person's skin. That's why I use Lubriderm Skin Therapy. The dryness and cracking to my hands are unnoticeable with my morning application. My legs, arms and feet also appreciate the Lubriderm attention. Lubriderm is not greasy, rubs in smoothly and has a light, clean scent. A must have.
Frankie D.
Frankie D.
Palisade, MN
I'm picky about lotion. I don't like feeling sticky, slippery or the plastic feeling some products leAve on your skin. This product absorbed fairly well and seemed to last. I don't have time to reapply lotion so the longevity test is real. I haven't tried this yet on winter skin in minnesota, but for fall it did a good job without bringing a ton of offensive scent and grease with it.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Kittery, ME
I love a moisturizer that contains sunscreen. I am very fair and I love that if I forget to put on sunscreen, this gives me a little buffer. The lotion is not greasy and it doesn't have an overpowering smell. Very pleasant. I do not use it on my face, only on my body, so I do not know if this would be good for the face. Great product, and I love the brand, they never dissapoint.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
I started using this body lotion because my mom got it on sale. Never did we expect to fall in love with it so quickly. It doesn't have much of a scent which is nice, and I also love that it is not greasy. I used to refuse to wear hand lotion because I hated feeling slimey but this does the trick without leaving that greasy feeling. Definitely recommend.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Blanchard, OK
I suffer from dry skin, no matter the season. I love this product because its cheap enough and works great on my skin. Every time I get out of the shower I put this on and love how it makes my skin feel and smell. I have bought this product over and over and dont plan on stopping anytime soon. By far one of the best products I have used for my dry skin.
Gabbie E.
Gabbie E.
Doral, Fl
I got this when I first got my tattoo after the healing process, I kept it out of the sun but wanted to put some protection on it just in case. I wear it often because it is light when I can't find my bb cream because I don't like going out into the sun without minimal protection. It is on the thicker side so not so great in the summer.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Chandler, AZ
I purchased this product for when my skin get dry, itchy and I don't want scent to interfere with the healing process of my skin. It does help with the dry skin, but not so much the itchiness. I don't care for the scent and it doesn't really do the job for my incredibly dry winter skin. I would not purchase this again.
Perry W.
Perry W.
Eugene, OR
Lubriderm lotion is fantastic. I use the unscented kind, and it just feels fresh! I use it twice a week after I shower and it keeps my legs very smooth. The lotion is light and non greasy and sink in really fast. The price was good for the amount of product you get, especially because the product goes a long way.