Lubriderm Skin Therapy (3-Pack) uploaded by Maria P.Lubriderm Skin Therapy (3-Pack) uploaded by Kimi B.

BY LUBRIDERM

UPC: 741655460305 - Lubriderm Skin Therapy Moisture Lotion For Normal To Dry Skin - 1 Oz, 3Ea - For healthy skin and improves skins moisture barrier. - Lubriderm Skin Therapy Moisture Lotion For Normal To Dry Skin Daily moisture lotion, normal to dry... see more...

• "I have dry skin and Lubriderm works really well." in 1 review
  • "Really love this moisturizer..it works great especially good in the winter months " in 1 review
  • "I love this moisturizer and the Lubriderm Brand is fabulous for very dry skin." in 1 review
  • "My husband loves this lotion." in 1 review
Kristi C.
Madison, AL
Love Lubriderm! I have dry skin and Lubriderm works really well. Highly recommend.
Victoria P.
Anderson , SC
Lisa Marie H.
I like this lotion a lot. I have it on my bed side table and I always put it on my hands before I go to bed
tiffany k.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is a great lotion. i put this on my legs when they are getting dry and it works like a charm
maria d.
My husband loves this lotion. Fragrance is very neutral. Moisturized well and also mild enough for the face.
Ashley W.
I keep this product in my purse for on the go and I have been using it for 20 years. I really like texture and how it leaves my skin feeling.
Angela A.
Worcester, MA
I love all the lubriderm products they keep my skin nice and smooth. Never go a day without it.
lenissa C.
Lubriderm is a body lotion my family has being using for generations, it is great for all skin types and specially for my skin which is sensible, i usually buy it on drug stores and as i said it is gentle enough even for my kids, i will keep the tradition going on because i LOVE this brand
Angel I.
I love this moisturizer and the Lubriderm Brand is fabulous for very dry skin.
Keisha L.
seattle, WA
I love Lubriderm! I've used the unscented lotion on every single one of my tattoos during the healing process and it works like a charm. Keeps my skin well hydrated.