Lubriderm Skin Therapy (3-Pack) uploaded by Maria P.Lubriderm Skin Therapy (3-Pack) uploaded by Kimi B.

BY LUBRIDERM

UPC: 741655460305 - Lubriderm Skin Therapy Moisture Lotion For Normal To Dry Skin - 1 Oz, 3Ea - For healthy skin and improves skins moisture barrier. - Lubriderm Skin Therapy Moisture Lotion For Normal To Dry Skin Daily moisture lotion, normal to dry... see more...

Lubriderm Skin Therapy (3-Pack)
  • "I love this moisturizer and the Lubriderm Brand is fabulous for very dry skin." in 1 review
  • "Really love this moisturizer..it works great especially good in the winter months " in 1 review
  • "My husband loves this lotion." in 1 review
Frankie D.
Palisade, MN
I'm picky about lotion. I don't like feeling sticky, slippery or the plastic feeling some products leAve on your skin. This product absorbed fairly well and seemed to last. I don't have time to reapply lotion so the longevity test is real. I haven't tried this yet on winter skin in minnesota, but for fall it did a good job without bringing a ton of offensive scent and grease with it.
Yamil G.
I love Lubriderm! This lotion is amazing. It softenes my cracked, dry hands without a greasy feel. I shave my head so it gets razor burn; after a moderate application of this miracle cream, my head is soft, smooth, and feels great! I tried so many other lotions out there (Vasaline, Nivea, and Clean and Clear to name a few) and NEVER came across a lotion that could hold a candle to this one. I have never broken out with pimples using this product and have even smothered my face in it after shaving hundreds of times.
Tara M.
Blanchard, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I suffer from dry skin, no matter the season. I love this product because its cheap enough and works great on my skin. Every time I get out of the shower I put this on and love how it makes my skin feel and smell. I have bought this product over and over and dont plan on stopping anytime soon. By far one of the best products I have used for my dry skin.
lenissa C.
Lubriderm is a body lotion my family has being using for generations, it is great for all skin types and specially for my skin which is sensible, i usually buy it on drug stores and as i said it is gentle enough even for my kids, i will keep the tradition going on because i LOVE this brand
Gabbie E.
I got this when I first got my tattoo after the healing process, I kept it out of the sun but wanted to put some protection on it just in case. I wear it often because it is light when I can't find my bb cream because I don't like going out into the sun without minimal protection. It is on the thicker side so not so great in the summer.
Maria P.
Corp Christi, TX
I love Lubriderm! I have used it ever since I found that my skin feels so very soft after using it. My skin absorbs it the best right after I get out of the shower. It leaves my skin baby soft. The smell of Lavender is delicious I would totally buy it again!
Perry W.
Eugene, OR
Lubriderm lotion is fantastic. I use the unscented kind, and it just feels fresh! I use it twice a week after I shower and it keeps my legs very smooth. The lotion is light and non greasy and sink in really fast. The price was good for the amount of product you get, especially because the product goes a long way.
Sarah C.
Marion, SC
My daughter had back surgery that left a foot long scar across her back. We have used lubriderm skin therapy to hydrate and break down scar tissue for the last 4 years and it is wonderful. The scar when from a pink raised scar to a flat skin colored area that is healing nicely. I highly recommend this product.
Victoria R.
wichita falls, TX
Kind of pricey but good quality. good for tattoos and other skin issues such as sunburns and fresh scars. bought at walmart, really helped with itching and healing quickly. was great on my super dry skin. would recommend to other people. it was a great experience
Liddie R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion to me is great for those who have sensitive skin. I rarely use this lotion but only in the winter. It has a slippery feel and can be long lasting. The only con is if leaves my skin still feeling dry. I will recommend if you have oily to combo skin.