Lubriderm Skin Nourishing with Sea Kelp Lotion uploaded by Nini Yojana C.

BY LUBRIDERM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cristy-Ann L.
Bomoseen, VT
I like this lotion alot I like how well my skin absorbs it I love how it doesn't leave me feeling greasy and slimey. it really does help with severe dry Skin and/or eczema. My skin tends to be super dry all year round sometimes even cracking in summer so when I tried this and seen how well it moisturized everything i was hooked. The great smell is just an added bonus!! I would recommend this to my family and friends in fact anyone who suffers with any sort of dry skin
Omaria M.
I always had have a very delicated skin, my mom used to teach me how I have to take care of it, and which were the best products to apply on it. And when I remember those moments the product that came to my mind is Lubriderm, I remember their tv commercials and it were AWESOME. I keep taking care of my skin with the best, this time i'm using the nourishing lotion with sea kelp. ¡You have to try it!
War-Paintz J.
This is a product I gained knowledge of when my Grand mom became very ill and she was bedridden. We had to find something for her skin that would keep it very nourished and moisturized for longer periods of time. Using this product kept her aging skin in mint condition, therefore I also use this product at times, knowing the claims are very true that are attached to this brand.
member-4cfa28249
Burlingame, CA
I love this type of lotion bottles. They're just super convenient and easy to use. I have a variety of brands when it comes to lotions, some are scented, some are not. Some are for my hands, some are for my body..... But I've noticed that it's easy for me to forget lotion on a daily basis if I'm out of lubriderm. I usually have a bottle at a convenient place and just squeeze a little product on my way out of the shower or even out of the house. A little goes a long way and I love how it feels on my skin
Emma D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this! i have super itchy and dry skin, while it doesn't take the itchiness away it definitely helps take the dryness away. my skin feels nourished and plum a tad bit greasy i would say but I like that rather than it feeling dry.Doesn't have a scent so i also like that. i would totally recommend!
Kariel R.
Jacksonville, FL
Very nice and light feeling, not too heavy. I really liked this lotion because it was very gentle on my skin. I bought it at Publix but it's available at most retail stores. I used it twice daily allover my body. I would buy it again for sure. I do wish it had more natural ingredients in it though.
I love this cream ! As a child use it because my skin is very sensitive and is very dry , and this cream does wonders for my skin, and the dispenser is very useful for not touching the container with hands full of cream, adqueria chains pharmacy and if I ever see you without a doubt would buy
Nina P.
Brockton, MA
This is the type of lotion I feel everyone should stock up on for the winter time but avoid like the plague for summertime. It is not something to use year round. It has a very thick formula which is great for treating super dry skin. Which is why I recommend it for winter usage. Another plus is that it barely has much of a scent. Nothing overpowering. And the lotion tends to sink into the skin. But like I said it's thick so it might take a few minutes for it to just soak up into the skin.
Najee D.
I used this on my daughter who has eczema and needs constant skin hydration. It had a mild medicated smell. I got this product from walmart at a high price compared to others. she liked it at first but she began to brake out so we stopped. My sister loves it though so I wouldn't buy this again for my daughter but maybe for my sister.
Josephine T.
New Bedford, MA
THIS IS A MUST BUY. I keep this lotion handy and never let it get low. This is an amazing product for dry skin. If you use it for a week all dry skin and redness goes away. I have very sensitive skin and this product does wonders with my rashes. I have had many prescription lotions and nothing works as great vas this product.