BY LUBRIDERM

Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us.

Indications:

Skin Care Concern: Dryness

Directions:

Instructions: Smooth lubriderm on hands And body every day. Particularly effective when used after showering or bathing. For external use only.

Lubriderm Skin Nourishing with Premium Oat Extract Moisturizing Lotion
  • "This lotion is great and also great for people with sensitive skin. It really does relieve my dry cracked skin especially during the winter days. This doesn't really have a scent which is awesome. The price is pretty fair haha, but I do recommend people who have a problem with dry skin to try this out." in 67 reviews
  • "This lotion is great and also great for people with sensitive skin. It really does relieve my dry cracked skin especially during the winter days. This doesn't really have a scent which is awesome. The price is pretty fair haha, but I do recommend people who have a problem with dry skin to try this out." in 51 reviews
  • "This lotion is great and also great for people with sensitive skin. It really does relieve my dry cracked skin especially during the winter days. This doesn't really have a scent which is awesome. The price is pretty fair haha, but I do recommend people who have a problem with dry skin to try this out." in 24 reviews
Archana K.
Milwaukee, WI
I have always been a big fan of Lubriderm and this one is awesome! I use it as a daily moisturizer and keep a small bottle in my purse for using as a hand cream as well. It has no fragrance and is non-greasy. Perfect for daily use!
Michelle A.
Nashville, TN
I am CRAZY about this product. It's a beautiful face moisturizer that won't cause acne (which is really important to me), but there are tons of other great ways to use it. In the winter if my skin is especially dry I'll slather on some right out of a shower. Throughout the day I use this whenever my hands feel dry. I love the fact that it's unscented- I get eczema breakouts once in a while and other lotions with fragrance will just irritate it. It's fairly light and absorbs quickly, so there's no greasy feeling after maybe 2 to 3 minutes.
CJ J.
Los Lunas, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've had super dry, sensitive skin for my entire life. My skin tends to itch horribly, if I don't keep it very moisturized. When I was a kiddo, my mother didn't understand just how badly my skin dried and itched, so it took me awhile to figure out how to properly care for it. The old school style Lubriderm was the first lotion I ever tried that actually helped me. This lotion is a step above the original formula -- soaks in wonderfully, and my skin still feels moisturized for hours after I've applied it.
Sherry S.
Honea Path, SC
Lubriderm skin nourishing lotion is one of my favorite brands. I work with chemicals on a daily basis. and this tends to make my entire body feel as if I am a crocodile, At times. my skin gets so dry that the cracks start to get large like craters and then my skin bleeds. That was years ago. After I discovered Lubriderm lotion, my body is as soft as a baby's skin. The smell is fantastic and I will keep using this product until the day I die.
Reina G.
Fullerton, CA
Love this lotion! Absolutely great for using on brand new tattoos. The smell is a little weird but what the oat extract does for my skin makes it worthwhile. Since using this lotion I have noticed fewer breakouts in my chest & back. & I have been trying everything to get rid of it. Only natural products seem to work for me. So if you have sensitive, acne prone skin then definitely give this a try
Jasmine M.
This one I don't use all over my body but just my hands. It is my in car or in purse lotion because it is a bit to oily for my skin and leaves a residue behind but where I am from our winters are harsh and my hands get so dry and cracked. This is the only lotion that helps and makes a difference in my hands skins health during those harsh months. I would recommend it for hands 100% but not the whole body unless you are okay with the leave behind.
Georgina E.
Piscataway, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I would consider myself to have combination skin. A good part of my body's skin is normal but my hands and feet are quite rough. I often have to use more lotion on those areas just for it to feel as soft as the rest of my body. But for this product I didn't have to do that. I didn't have to use extra for my dry/rough hands to feel supple. The lotion wasn't to thick either.
mary beth b.
Amsterdam, OH
I love this product so much, It is really great for my extra cracked dry skin. I can use it every where and not have to worry about it not being sensitive. It works like a charm. It definitely keeps my skin soft and moisturized. When you work with chemicals (around the house) you tend to need all the help you can get and this makes my skin baby soft.
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smoothing, soothing and no greasy are the top three things i look for in a body lotion. The oatmeal soothed my dry, itchy skin almost immediately, and within a week I felt like I had new skin. Its perfect for kids as well. Both of my children suffer from excema and this has made a world of difference for calming their flare ups .
Monserrat S.
Caldwell, ID
I really enjoy this product. I have sensitive skin, so it does not irritate my skin because it is gentle on my skin, but it doesn't leave my skin oily. It is also long lasting and I love that it has the oat extract in it. This product is especially great in the winter because it locks the moisture into your skin.