Lubriderm Skin Nourishing Lotion with Sea Kelp, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) uploaded by Nini Yojana C.

BY LUBRIDERM

member-4cfa28249
Burlingame, CA
I love this type of lotion bottles. They're just super convenient and easy to use. I have a variety of brands when it comes to lotions, some are scented, some are not. Some are for my hands, some are for my body..... But I've noticed that it's easy for me to forget lotion on a daily basis if I'm out of lubriderm. I usually have a bottle at a convenient place and just squeeze a little product on my way out of the shower or even out of the house. A little goes a long way and I love how it feels on my skin
Nina P.
Brockton, MA
This is the type of lotion I feel everyone should stock up on for the winter time but avoid like the plague for summertime. It is not something to use year round. It has a very thick formula which is great for treating super dry skin. Which is why I recommend it for winter usage. Another plus is that it barely has much of a scent. Nothing overpowering. And the lotion tends to sink into the skin. But like I said it's thick so it might take a few minutes for it to just soak up into the skin.
Cristy-Ann L.
BOMOSEEN, VT
I like this lotion alot I like how well my skin absorbs it I love how it doesn't leave me feeling greasy and slimey. it really does help with severe dry Skin and/or eczema. My skin tends to be super dry all year round sometimes even cracking in summer so when I tried this and seen how well it moisturized everything i was hooked. The great smell is just an added bonus!! I would recommend this to my family and friends in fact anyone who suffers with any sort of dry skin
Felicia W.
Levittown, PA
I do tattoos and I recommend Lubriderm for tattoos after this scabbin has gone away... this product is really great for healing tattoos and it's also great to make your skin super-soft. I use it regularly to 3 times a day and it's just awesome this product is really great for healing tattoo and it's also great to make your skin super soft. I use it regularly to 3 times a day and its just awesome
War-Paintz J.
This is a product I gained knowledge of when my Grand mom became very ill and she was bedridden. We had to find something for her skin that would keep it very nourished and moisturized for longer periods of time. Using this product kept her aging skin in mint condition, therefore I also use this product at times, knowing the claims are very true that are attached to this brand.
Qiana C.
Hubert, NC
Good product that does what is needed. It allows you to feel a bit cleaner when using it, though not the primary reason for purchase. The only downfall is the large size and has caused a red flare on occasion due to sensitive skin. (On my face, which is not the correct use.) Skin still feels soft, buttery and smooth after initial apllication.
Najee D.
I used this on my daughter who has eczema and needs constant skin hydration. It had a mild medicated smell. I got this product from walmart at a high price compared to others. she liked it at first but she began to brake out so we stopped. My sister loves it though so I wouldn't buy this again for my daughter but maybe for my sister.
Julie S.
Fayetteville, AR
My parents have always bought Lubriderm because it's such a quality brand, so now I enjoy purchasing it as well. This is the most deeply nourishing lotion I've come across - it's thick and creamy and really attacks dryness. There's no fragrance either, which I like because occasionally fragrance bothers me. Overall excellent product.
Wendy H.
Conway, AR
It's so hard for me to find that perfect moisturizer for my skin. Everything I try seems to break my skin out or irritates it. I decided to give the Sea Kelp Lubriderm a try when I found the trail sized lotions at my local drug store and I am SO glad I did! I have been in love ever since and highly recommend everyone to try it!
Josephine T.
New Bedford, MA
THIS IS A MUST BUY. I keep this lotion handy and never let it get low. This is an amazing product for dry skin. If you use it for a week all dry skin and redness goes away. I have very sensitive skin and this product does wonders with my rashes. I have had many prescription lotions and nothing works as great vas this product.