BY LUBRIDERM

LUBRIDERM SHEA ENRICHING COCOA BUTTER Lotion deeply nourishes to transform dry dull-looking skin. This non-greasy lightweight lotion absorbs in seconds and moisturizes for 24 hours leaving skin smelling as good as it feels. It is enriched with shea and cocoa butter that deeply nourishes for radiant skin. LUBRIDERM SHEA ENRICHING COCOA BUTTER Lotion comes in a 480-millilitre pump bottle. 480 mL pump bottle of lotion Moisturizes skin for 24 hours For dry rough skin Contains shea and cocoa butter to nourish skin Dermatologist-developed brand Non-greasy see more...

Megan M.
Megan M.
My husband bought me a few creams to prepare for the cold weather which has already begun. One is the excellent Aveeno "Positively Nourishing™ and Comforting Whipped Souffle." The other is Lubriderm's amazing "Daily Moisture with Shea and Enriching Cocoa Butter." I have one problem with this, though--Lubriderm says it is an "indulging fragrance," but I find it absolutely and completely addictive! It's like walking into a warm kitchen on a frigid day where butter and nut cookies are being baked. Like Aveeno, it is absolutely without an oily residue and seeps into skin quickly, despite the fact that it is replete with shea and cocoa butters, glycerin, panthenol, and more. Like Aveeno, it boasts moisturized skin for twenty-four hours. I've put it to the test. After I shower, I slather it over dry limbs, heels, and knees. Before I'm about to go to bed, I find that I actually don't have to apply more, but I do anyway. Part of the reason is for the smell. Another part is for the immediate comfort it gives. And part of it is plain vanity--I don't want my newfound silky skin to return to skin with flakes and dry patches. Soft skin is a pleasure I don't want to give up once I've found it. It retails for about $8.50, a small amount to pay for such results.
diana g.
diana g.
While doesn't smooth out my super dry elbow it does make the rest of my body soft. Unlike some other cocoa butter lotions the smell of this one isn't headache inducing. It's quite gentle.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Montreal
I love this lotion. It smells great, like candy! It doesn't dry as quickly as I would like, but it also dries quicker then a lot of brands and is not too greasy.
Stéphanie S.
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau, Québec
À la recherche d'une crème qui vous permettra de garder votre peau hydratée tout l'été? Optez pour celle-ci!! Cette crème ne laisse aucun fini huileux sur la peau et est absorbée rapidement. J'adore sa douce odeur de noix de coco qui rappelle les belles soirées estivales!! Je la recommande à tous!!