BY LUBRIDERM

Daily Moisture Lotion Shea + Enriching Cocoa Butter is our solution to transform dull, dry skin and leave it smelling as good as it feels. Enriched with shea and cocoa butter to deeply nourish, and combined with an indulging scent, this non-greasy, lightweight lotion absorbs in seconds and moisturizes for hours – in fact, it’s clinically shown to moisturize for 24 hours.

Indulge and Enhance

Clinically Shown to Moisturize for 24 Hours

Clean, Non-Greasy Feel

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Dmdm Hydantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Citrate, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance, Panthenol, Citric Acid.

Lubriderm Shea+ Enriching Cocoa Butter Daily Moisture Lotion
  • "I love it... this lotion has good smell! and is really good for your family !! my for dry skin is amasing!" in 32 reviews
  • "I love it... this lotion has good smell! and is really good for your family !! my for dry skin is amasing!" in 21 reviews
  • "I'm miss sensitive skin!!! This lotion is so perfect for me. It sits on my desk at work because of our crazy seasons here up north. It doesn't have a strong scent which is good since I work in the medical field. It does keep my skin nice and moisturized and not greesy at all. Great lotion." in 10 reviews
  • "It absorbs quickly and is thick enough to work all day without feeling greasy on my skin." in 1 review
  • "During the winter months my skin gets extremely dry and I've found that lubriderm is the only lotion that will actually moisture the skin." in 1 review
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
That lotion is pretty good. It does what it’s supposed to - mosturizes and keeps the skin looking soft and silky.
I actually like the way it feels on my skin and I like the texture - creamy and easy to apply.
The only thing I don’t like is that the smell is sooo intense. It is a heavy and strong smell.
Carmen A.
Kissimmee
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a winner for dry skin!! My skin is extra dry to the point it cracks and everything. This lotion works wonders!! It hydrates my skin and makes it soft. It also works on my elbows and knees.
TiYana L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love the smell of this one because the cocoa butter smell is not too overpowering or anything, but you can still smell it on you. I love how good this works for dry skin and I recommend it for anyone with dry and sensitive skin. It is a little bit on the pricey side, so be prepared to spend a few more dollars but i think it’s worth it because it lasts a good while!!
Brittany W.
This formula does not work for my skin, and does not leave my skin hydrated for any period of time. I don't think I have dry skin, especially not on my arms. When I was in middle school, 15yrs ago, my cousin used this lotion and left her kegs and arms sooooo buttery smooth. I went out and got some after jealousy struck me, lol. And it has never worked for me. I have a bottle now, I purchased in a pack of 3 from my Costco, I thought it'd be a nice lotion to retry again, and yeah, no change. I'm not sure if my ph and skin texture, and this formula doesn't work well together or what? I know this has been a long-time, high rated lotion, but doesn't leave me hydrated. I use Palmer's, Dermasil and The Body Shop for hydration. Wish this worked for me. Love the texture and mild scent less fragrance.
Chaya K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love to quench my dry/thirsty skin in this indulging & hydrating lotion. My skin soaks it up, leaving it supple, plump but not greasy. I love the cocoa butter fragrance.
Sonia W.
I use Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion as my go to lotion. I use it directly after showering to lock in the moisture. One huge benefit of Lubriderm is that the fragrance isn't strong and it doesn't compete with any perfume or other fragrance I choose to wear. I like it this product and you should consider using it in your morning or nightly routine.
Brigit W.
Olympia, Wa
This is pretty good. Maybe not the best if you have really dry skin, but good otherwise. I bought this so use of my tattoo because it was recommended by my artist to help it heal well. It works really well for that because it's light and unscented. I would recommend especially if you are getting a tattoo and don't get an ointment from the artist.
Kayla B.
Miramar, FL
This is the same lotion I've been using forever, and for good reason. I have really dry skin and this lotion helps to combat that, especially in those winter months. Every once in a while, I'll mix this lotion with my lotion from bath and body works, and it's still just as great! My skin stays moisturized for hours without having to reapply.
Victoria M.
Bear Creek Tw, PA
I used this when I got my first tattoo many, many moons ago. As far as lotion goes, it's a little oily. It's a good moisturizer, but I've definitely used better. I appreciate that there's no scent, and it's very reasonably priced, but honestly - if you're looking for a good daily moisturizer, I'd recommend the Vaseline Intense Repair.
Sarah W.
Bloomington, IN
Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion is awesome! I like it because it comes scent free and as a person with fair skin, I'm not into a lot of scented lotions since they can make me breakout into a rash. I mostly use this product after shaving since it gives me fantastic soft feeling legs and keeps them nicely moisturized.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Usually when I use this lotion my hands feel very thick afterwards, and they don't smell too good either. Is this something found in all these products ? Is this not a good type of this product?
Tashina J.
Bradenton, FL
My son has sensitive skin and I never tried this brand on him was wondering if it breaks anyone kids out ? And does it have a strong scent?
Cindy B.
Glenn Dale, MD
Lubriderm Shea+ Enriching Cocoa Butter Daily Moisture Lotion Holaaa será que este producto es bueno para borrar las estrías
Becca L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this lotion feel greasy or sticky?