BY LUBRIDERM

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Daily Moisture Lotion Shea + Enriching Cocoa Butter is our solution to transform dull, dry skin and leave it smelling as good as it feels. Enriched with shea and cocoa butter to deeply nourish, and combined with an indulging scent, this non-greasy, lightweight lotion absorbs in seconds and moisturizes for hours – in fact, it’s clinically shown to moisturize for 24 hours.

Indulge and Enhance

Clinically Shown to Moisturize for 24 Hours

Clean, Non-Greasy Feel

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Dmdm Hydantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Citrate, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance, Panthenol, Citric Acid.

Lubriderm Shea+ Enriching Cocoa Butter Daily Moisture Lotion
  • "I love it... this lotion has good smell! and is really good for your family !! my for dry skin is amasing!" in 32 reviews
  • "I'm miss sensitive skin!!! This lotion is so perfect for me. It sits on my desk at work because of our crazy seasons here up north. It doesn't have a strong scent which is good since I work in the medical field. It does keep my skin nice and moisturized and not greesy at all. Great lotion." in 10 reviews
  • "It absorbs quickly and is thick enough to work all day without feeling greasy on my skin." in 1 review
  • "Its not greasy and smells great !" in 1 review
  • "Smells like cocoa butter which may not be appealing to all, but i find it nice" in 1 review
Shea H.
Canton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a really great moisturizer. It’s on the pricey side but worth every penny. It’s great for really dry skin it even works on my son’s eczema. It gives a great glow and leaves the skin soft and supple.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
That lotion is pretty good. It does what it’s supposed to - mosturizes and keeps the skin looking soft and silky.
I actually like the way it feels on my skin and I like the texture - creamy and easy to apply.
The only thing I don’t like is that the smell is sooo intense. It is a heavy and strong smell.
Shannon H.
Azle, TX
My husband has really sensitive and overly dry skin, especially on his face. Lubriderm is the only lotion that we found will help his face. He felt this particular formula was a heavier then the other formulas.
Kate N.
Tumwater, WA
My mom bought this for my dad because of his dry skin. I stole some and I’m in love!!! It smells really great and it makes such a difference in my dry skin if I use it consistently! I’ll probably buy my own sooner or later but for now I’ll steal it from them
Deja C.
It’s very expensive but it’s worth the dollar! It keeps your skin very silky and smooth literally through out the whole day. I use it very often, and it’s long lasting, I would definitely buy it again!
Carmen A.
Kissimmee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a winner for dry skin!! My skin is extra dry to the point it cracks and everything. This lotion works wonders!! It hydrates my skin and makes it soft. It also works on my elbows and knees.
Yracema H.
New york, NY
Its my first time trying their lotion and my girl and I love it! Its not too creamy and it leaves your skin nice ans smooth! Also my skin doesn't feel dry after a few hours.
Brittany W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This formula does not work for my skin, and does not leave my skin hydrated for any period of time. I don't think I have dry skin, especially not on my arms. When I was in middle school, 15yrs ago, my cousin used this lotion and left her kegs and arms sooooo buttery smooth. I went out and got some after jealousy struck me, lol. And it has never worked for me. I have a bottle now, I purchased in a pack of 3 from my Costco, I thought it'd be a nice lotion to retry again, and yeah, no change. I'm not sure if my ph and skin texture, and this formula doesn't work well together or what? I know this has been a long-time, high rated lotion, but doesn't leave me hydrated. I use Palmer's, Dermasil and The Body Shop for hydration. Wish this worked for me. Love the texture and mild scent less fragrance.
Jana D.
This is a really great body lotion for drier skin types. The air gets so incredibly dry and cold in the winter where I live, and a couple of winters ag my skin was really affected by it, more than years past. I was constantly itchy and body lotions I'd used before just weren't working like they used to. I've used other Lubriderm products in the past, and like them mostly because they're effective but extremely gentle. Most body lotions give me a bad sting when I apply it to my really dry skin. This has never happened with Lubriderm. I saw the Daily lotion with cocoa and Shea butter, and grabbed it immediately because my skin has always had great results with those 2 ingredients. It's amazing, it completely turned my dry skin around during that harsh winter. My skin stayed moisturizer until my next shower. No irritation whatsoever, and I love how it has virtually no scent. If I want to smell nice, I like my fragrances to do the job for me :) I still use it year round, unless it's a really hot summer, as it can be a bit too much. I'll cut down to maybe twice a week, but still use it on my hands and feet. It's consistency isn't too greasy, but it's heavy enough that on a hot/ humid day I prefer a lighter lotion. Please note though, the lotion soaks in very well and I've never once felt greasy. It's just a preference for the summer to use a more lightweight formula. Fantastic lotion, highly recommended by this user, but also by dermatologists.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is really good for a daily, just like it says. It works better than most dailies and it absorbs very quickly. The scent was gentle so if you want a stronger scent, this isn’t for you. This is mainly to keep your skin in check and Lubriderm is a good brand for just about anything you buy it for. It isn’t greasy either which is always a plus and is on the cheaper side.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Usually when I use this lotion my hands feel very thick afterwards, and they don't smell too good either. Is this something found in all these products ? Is this not a good type of this product?
Jorge M.
Katy, TX
Is it Oily?
Lina L.
Cartagena de Indias
I have dry hands ? How does the cocoa butter works for dry skins?
Tashina J.
Bradenton, FL
My son has sensitive skin and I never tried this brand on him was wondering if it breaks anyone kids out ? And does it have a strong scent?
Letisha E.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for people who has eczema ? How long does it sooth the itch ? Is it safe for toddlers?

back