Lubriderm Shea + Calming Lavender Jasmine Daily Moisture Lotion uploaded by Felipe G.Lubriderm Shea + Calming Lavender Jasmine Daily Moisture Lotion uploaded by Maria P.Lubriderm Shea + Calming Lavender Jasmine Daily Moisture Lotion uploaded by Felecia F.

BY LUBRIDERM

Daily Moisture Lotion Shea + Calming Lavender Jasmine is our solution to replenish dry skin and leave it smelling as good as it feels. With nourishing shea butter and skin essential moisturizers, this lotion absorbs in seconds and moisturizes for 24 hours with a calming lavender scent.

Soothe and Renew

Clinically Shown to Moisturize for 24 Hours

Nourishing Formula with Vitamin B5

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Fragrance, Ceteareth-20, Dmdm Hydantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Citrate, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Titanium Dioxide.

• Is it a strong scent? Lasting? 4 Answers
  • I was wondering if you guys have a travel version of this...1 Answers
  • I really like Lubriderm lotion and use it daily but it ju...1 Answers
Lubriderm Shea + Calming Lavender Jasmine Daily Moisture Lotion
  • "Lubriderm products work amazing on.my dry skin. they leave it feeling smooth and refreshed. I recommend it to anyone with dry skin problems" in 3 reviews
Felipe G.
San Jose
This is my favorite moisturizer. Even though I have combination skin, it still hydrated my skin magnificently. It does not make me look extra shiny. The smell is very lovely. It is such a good moisturizer for such a good price!
Kalani D.
Rialto
Such a nice everyday body lotion, and the scent is sooo soothing too! Gives you just enough moisture without feeling greasy! My fiancé loves using this on his skin, can’t remember a day I haven’t seen him use it
Emmaline S.
Orem , UT
This stuff is is the bomb.com man! It is so freaking hydrating, the only thing is that because it’s so heavy it will sometimes make me break out, but it’s so shorthand it because it really like sinks into my skin
Stephanie A.
Raleigh
I actually bought this by accident once thinking it was the unscented version. However, after keeping it and giving it a try I was not disappointed! Smells so good, a very light lavender scent. It moisturizers very well. I use it daily and find it's great to use when you're just out of the shower.
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this cream although it is a little too dry... it has a great price for the quantity that it has its scent does not last as long as I would wanted it to be. My grandma always buy this specific cream so I think it is good.
Wendy P.
Beaverton, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This lotion smells amazing! I love to put it on after a warm shower at night, helps put me to sleep and even better when I wake up and my skin is still super soft and fresh feeling.
Maria P.
Corp Christi, TX
When I first bought Lubriderm I was in search of a lotion that would keep my skin hydrated. I fortunately Found Lubriderm on display at my local grocery store. Boy has it amazed me! my skin is kept nice and soft, it is refreshing and has a ver nice soft scent my husband loves. I am very pleased and from now on will be the only lotion I use. I must say that I am so comfortable using Lubriderm that I have also applied it on my 3 month old baby girl!!!! I love it!
Janie R.
This is a nice lotion for everyday use on someone who doesn't necessarily have super dry skin because I don't find it super moisturizing. It's just good at maintaining already balanced skin if that makes sense. I enjoy the anti itch one too though and this isn't greasy or overly heavy.
Jessica R.
Augusta, GA
The smell of this lotion is just incredible. It's not a strong lavender, more of a soft, sweet floral. The texture is nice and rich but soaks in well, even on humid days. The whole product is an experience, especially before bedtime. Would recommend.
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have dry skin and do not recommend this product. In order to feel moisturized I need to reapply several times. If you have normal skin I'm sure this product would work ok. I gave it a two because the bottle reads 24 hour moisture and that was not the case. I'm also not particularly fond of the smell. Their other lotions work better on my skin.
kimberly h.
Ridgefield, WA
Is this something that would cause burning or itching on the skin after shaving? Sometimes lotions can be an irritant..
Jasmine w.
Yucca Valley, CA
I was wondering if lubriderm came in fragrances
Sun D.
San Jose, CA
Is it a strong scent? Lasting?
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
I really like Lubriderm lotion and use it daily but it just use the normal to dry skin sensitive. Is this one sensitive on the skin and is it oily at all?
Ariel D.
Orlando, FL
I was wondering if you guys have a travel version of this lotion?

Kohl's