BY LUBRIDERM

Daily Moisture Lotion for Sensitive Skin is our solution to moisturize dry, sensitive skin. Free of fragrance, dye and lanolin, this gentle, non-greasy formula, with Vitamin B5 and skin essential moisturizers, absorbs in seconds and is clinically shown to moisturize for 24 hours.

100% Fragrance-, Dye-, and Lanolin-Free

Clinically Shown to Moisturize for 24 Hours

Clean, Non-Greasy Feel

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Dmdm Hydantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide.

• Does this lotion make your skin look oily? And, does it w...3 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel greasy after applyi...4 Answers
Lubriderm Sensitive Normal to Dry Skin Daily Moisture Lotion
  • "I have eczema and dry skin from hypothyroidism and this is the only thing that keeps my skin in check and keeps it from itching. Your skin will drink this up, I promise. It soaks in quickly and doesn't leave you feeling oily, it really is one of the best out there." in 35 reviews
  • "My kids have sensitive skin.. They have been using this for years and have beautiful skin. It's smooth and has a perfect texture... They never go a day without it." in 20 reviews
  • "Got this for a new tattoo upon recommendation from the artist.. Heeled it up very well didn't even get to the itchy stage!!" in 1 review
  • "My hands get really dry in the winter and this takes care of it without being greasy" in 1 review
  • "What I like most is that this lotion really helps keep moisture in the skin but feels so lightweight." in 1 review
Emma D.
This is a great everyday moisturizing lotion product for someone with or without sensitive skin. There is no smell and the lotion has a great consistency. Some everyday lotions have a liquid consistency or is overly thick but this one is a great in between. It dries quickly and always leaves my skin looking great.
Ariana N.
Atlanta
I recently purchased the Lubriderm lotion from CVS and I was really impressed. I use it every time I come out from the shower since it smooths my legs that are dry after showering. I for sure recommend!
jacie r.
Hialeah, FL
I love this product! Works perfect, absorbs well into the skin! The only thing is if you have any shaving cuts, you may feel a sting. This product is still the best, always hydrated my skin
Sarah M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My skin is very dry especially during the winter and this does absolutely nothing for me. My skin absorbs this so fast and instantly goes back to being dry. For me it’s not worth the money and I won’t be repurchasing. Although on the bottle it claims it’s for normal to dry skin, this would work better for people with normal skin rather than dry skin.
Shannon H.
Azle, TX
My husband has really sensitive and overly dry skin, especially on his face. This is the only lotion that we found will help his face. It’s a great plus that it works well on his body too.
Wendy P.
Beaverton, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's amazing. Leaves my skin feeling hydrated and so smooth, and what I love most is it doesn't have an overpowering smell. Just light & subtle ! I recommend it for sensitive skin, especially in the summer.
Megan M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My husband bought me a few creams to prepare for the cold weather which has already begun. One is the excellent Aveeno "Positively Nourishing™ and Comforting Whipped Souffle." The other is Lubriderm's amazing "Daily Moisture with Shea and Enriching Cocoa Butter." I have one problem with this, though--Lubriderm says it is an "indulging fragrance," but I find it absolutely and completely addictive! It's like walking into a warm kitchen on a frigid day where butter and nut cookies are being baked. Like Aveeno, it is absolutely without an oily residue and seeps into skin quickly, despite the fact that it is replete with shea and cocoa butters, glycerin, panthenol, and more. Like Aveeno, it boasts moisturized skin for twenty-four hours. I've put it to the test. After I shower, I slather it over dry limbs, heels, and knees. Before I'm about to go to bed, I find that I actually don't have to apply more, but I do anyway. Part of the reason is for the smell. Another part is for the immediate comfort it gives. And part of it is plain vanity--I don't want my newfound silky skin to return to skin with flakes and dry patches. Soft skin is a pleasure I don't want to give up once I've found it. It retails for about $8.50, a small amount to pay for such results.
Leanne N.
usa
A great light moisturizer I use during summer months. No sticky feel. I prefer the fragrance free simply so that my lotion scent isn't competing with other scents.
Jessica T.
The dermatology backing of this product is extremely helpful because of the need for our family to have a moisturizer that is going to help us protect against the dry skin issues we have. These include eczema and psoriasis. The ability to be able to rely on one lotion allows us to save money on just having to buy just that one bottle that only requires a little to go a long way. Although the price of the initial bottle might seem a lot, but benefits completely outweigh. Like I said, one bottle can last a family of four a long time if used with consideration about the amount. The little bit goes a long way!
Mica A.
Huntsville, AL
I love this lotion! It moisturizes well without feeling greasy or being hard to rub in, and the hydration lasts all day; I put it on after I get out of the shower and don't have to reapply the rest of the day. I have a couple of trouble spots of eczema, and this lotion really helps to keep them from getting itchy because it keeps them moisturized all day. I bought a pack at Costco that came with two of the large pump bottles and one smaller squeeze bottle that I take with me during the winter when the weather is drier in case my eczema gets itchy and I need to reapply later in the day, but I usually don't need to when I use this in the morning. It also has no scent, which I appreciate because I am picky and a little sensitive about scented products.
Rebecca O.
Briarcliff Manor, NY
Does this product make your skin feel greasy after applying?
Amy A.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this lotion make your skin look oily? And, does it work fine for the face besides body?