BY LUBRIDERM

LUBRIDERM SENSITIVE Lotion is clinically shown to moisturize for a full 24 hours so skin stays hydrated all day long. Specifically formulated for sensitive skin this lotion with vitamin B5 and skin-essential moisturizers improves your skins moisture barrier for healthier-looking skin. From a dermatologist-developed brand LUBRIDERM SENSITIVE Lotion is fragrance- dye- and lanolin-free and comes in a 480-millilitre pump bottle. 480 mL pump bottle of lotion Improves skins moisture barrier for healthier-looking skin Specially formulated for sensitive skin Vitamin B5 and skin-essential moisturizers Clinically proven to moisturize for 24 hours 100 fragrance- dye- and lanolin-free Non-greasy and fast-absorbing see more...

Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Hartwell, GA
Its great for moisturizing but it always leaves my skin feeling sticky or greasy so I don't like to use it on my hands. I do use it on my body though
Terri C.
Terri C.
Review for: Lubriderm Sensitive Moisture Body Lotion
I got this as my artist recommended it after getting a tattoo. It's been great as my tattoo moisturizer (even on my other one) as well as an all over moisturizer. Definitely recommend as I don't find it greasy but I do find it lasts long and makes my skin nice and soft.
Sean F.
Sean F.
For something that is for sensitive skin....it makes my skin more sensitive....