BY LUBRIDERM

LUBRIDERM SENSITIVE Lotion is clinically shown to moisturize for a full 24 hours so skin stays hydrated all day long. Specifically formulated for sensitive skin this lotion with vitamin B5 and skin-essential moisturizers improves your skins moisture barrier for healthier-looking skin. From a dermatologist-developed brand LUBRIDERM SENSITIVE Lotion is fragrance- dye- and lanolin-free and comes in a 480-millilitre pump bottle. 480 mL pump bottle of lotion Improves skins moisture barrier for healthier-looking skin Specially formulated for sensitive skin Vitamin B5 and skin-essential moisturizers Clinically proven to moisturize for 24 hours 100 fragrance- dye- and lanolin-free Non-greasy and fast-absorbing see more...

Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Hartwell, GA
Its great for moisturizing but it always leaves my skin feeling sticky or greasy so I don't like to use it on my hands. I do use it on my body though
Megan M.
Megan M.
My husband bought me a few creams to prepare for the cold weather which has already begun. One is the excellent Aveeno "Positively Nourishing™ and Comforting Whipped Souffle." The other is Lubriderm's amazing "Daily Moisture with Shea and Enriching Cocoa Butter." I have one problem with this, though--Lubriderm says it is an "indulging fragrance," but I find it absolutely and completely addictive! It's like walking into a warm kitchen on a frigid day where butter and nut cookies are being baked. Like Aveeno, it is absolutely without an oily residue and seeps into skin quickly, despite the fact that it is replete with shea and cocoa butters, glycerin, panthenol, and more. Like Aveeno, it boasts moisturized skin for twenty-four hours. I've put it to the test. After I shower, I slather it over dry limbs, heels, and knees. Before I'm about to go to bed, I find that I actually don't have to apply more, but I do anyway. Part of the reason is for the smell. Another part is for the immediate comfort it gives. And part of it is plain vanity--I don't want my newfound silky skin to return to skin with flakes and dry patches. Soft skin is a pleasure I don't want to give up once I've found it. It retails for about $8.50, a small amount to pay for such results.
Terri C.
Terri C.
I got this as my artist recommended it after getting a tattoo. It's been great as my tattoo moisturizer (even on my other one) as well as an all over moisturizer. Definitely recommend as I don't find it greasy but I do find it lasts long and makes my skin nice and soft.
Sean F.
Sean F.
For something that is for sensitive skin....it makes my skin more sensitive....