BY LUBRIDERM

Intense Skin Repair Lotion Is Our Solution To Help Relieve Dry, Itchy Skin. Enriched With Skin Essential Nutrients And Hydrarelease® Technology, This Fast Absorbing Therapeutic Formula Is Clinically Shown To Moisturize For 24 Hours To Help Repair And Replenish Skin.

Enriched With Skin Essential Nutrients And Hydrarelease® Technology

Clinically Shown To Moisturize For 24 Hours

Strengthens And Replenishes Skin

Water, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Petrolatum, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Polysorbate 60, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium Edta, Fragrance, Propylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylparaben, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polysorbate 80, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Titanium Dioxide.

Buy on Amazon*
  • "This is the best for my super dry/itchy skin !! I use it everyday, few times a day!!! Works the best!!!" in 19 reviews
  • "I love this lotion ...it really helps keep your skin nice and hydrated ..although it is a little costly but it gets the job done..." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriends hands are beat up from work and I got him this lotion and it works wonders!" in 1 review
  • "Lubriderm is my favorite body lotion brand and this kind works wonders on my dry cracked hands and feet during the winter." in 1 review
Heather W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Holy grail lotion here! As a nurse I batter and abuse my hands daily, whether with hand sanitizer or soap and water or wearing gloves, my hands take a beating.  Lubriderm Rough and Dry Skin Intense Repair Lotion is therapy for my hands. This lotion immediately calms and soothes my alligator skin. Best part? It's not greasy! It absorbs quickly and gives instant relief. I keep bottles of this in every bathroom at home, in my kitchen, on my night stand, in my purse, in my locker at work, at the nurse's station at work and in my car. Will not be without this one.
Christina N.
Joshua, TX
Great! I’m very prone to dry skin. Especially on my elbows knees and ankles! This stuff clears it up almost within 24 hrs! It’s long lasting! The smell is light but clean! Not greasy! Great to use on hands! Best line of lubriderm yet!
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I keep a huge bottle of this on my desk at work.  I get really dry skin on my hands and arms in the winter, and this stuff really helps to keep my skin soft and prevent it from cracking and being uncomfortable!  It's thick and creamy but not greasy.  There's no real noticeable scent, just really good moisturizer!
Zakeyah D.
As the oldest and busiest child in the house, I am constantly washing my hands after doing the household's laundry, cleaning every room in the house including my own, and doing the dishes. I also have severe dryness on my hands, wrists, and arms because of the new cold weather I am dealing with in my new location. I started off with trying pure cocoa butter but it would just dry back up in the cold weather after a good ten minutes. This is applied in the morning at the start of the day before I leave for school and helps trap moisture better than anything else!
Kierra D.
Lobelville, TN
I do love this lotion as a daily moisturizer because I have extremely dry skin and it has worked wonders. The only thing is that it does not have a pleasant smell to it. It doesn’t smell good but it doesn’t smell bad either.
Izabella S.
Smell is very pleasing and not too overpowering. Does not leave your skin feeling greasy instead absorbs fairly quickly and makes skin visibly moisturized. The pump makes it super easy to keep applying and feeling amazing!
Nicole D.
Gary, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is, by far, one of my favorite lotions. It does exactly what it says it will do. My skin gets so rough in the winter, so I need a little help getting it back soft and pretty. The Lubriderm Intense Skin Repair really does help repair rough, dry skin. And, it leaves my skin very soft. I love it!!
Stephanie M.
Indianapolis, IN
Bath and Body Works lotion usually works for me in the summer, but it's a complete joke in the winter. My skin gets SO dry and is so hard to moisturize. I picked up this lotion and it works so well. It's a little pricey, but so much better than other large bottles of lotion such as Suave or Jergens.
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Lubriderm Rough and Dry Skin Intense Repair Lotion it isn't oily. It soakes into your skin and leaves it soft and smooth. I prefer the one with Vitamin E because when I use it I can visibly see a difference. Wrinkles In chest area become finer and skin elastisity improves. It also keeps skin from itching especially during winter
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This really is an amazing lotion. It is thick and creamy but doesn't leave a greasy feeling like most other lotions for skin repair do. I think the scent is mild and not offensive. It definitely repairs incredibly dry and cracked skin with regular use.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this leave your skin feeling greasy afterwards?
Crystal B.