BY LUBRIDERM

Intense Skin Repair Lotion Is Our Solution To Help Relieve Dry, Itchy Skin. Enriched With Skin Essential Nutrients And Hydrarelease® Technology, This Fast Absorbing Therapeutic Formula Is Clinically Shown To Moisturize For 24 Hours To Help Repair And Replenish Skin.

Enriched With Skin Essential Nutrients And Hydrarelease® Technology

Clinically Shown To Moisturize For 24 Hours

Strengthens And Replenishes Skin

Water, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Petrolatum, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Polysorbate 60, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium Edta, Fragrance, Propylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylparaben, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polysorbate 80, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Titanium Dioxide.

Lubriderm Rough and Dry Skin Intense Repair Lotion
  • "I love this lotion ...it really helps keep your skin nice and hydrated ..although it is a little costly but it gets the job done..." in 1 review
  • "Lubriderm is my favorite body lotion brand and this kind works wonders on my dry cracked hands and feet during the winter." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriends hands are beat up from work and I got him this lotion and it works wonders!" in 1 review
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I keep a huge bottle of this on my desk at work.  I get really dry skin on my hands and arms in the winter, and this stuff really helps to keep my skin soft and prevent it from cracking and being uncomfortable!  It's thick and creamy but not greasy.  There's no real noticeable scent, just really good moisturizer!
Freya L.
Lewisburg, WV
Unlike many other lotions I have tried this one doesn't smell very good but helps
with dry skin. I have eczema and this was the lotion that my doctor at the time suggested. This lotion does help with dry skin and eczema but it leaves your skin feeling greasy. I would suggest this to others, but I would suggest a towel to clean off some of the lotion.
Freya L.
Lewisburg, WV
Ali B.
Charlotte, NC
I love this lotion. It’s light weight and moisture’s my skin so well. I love that it isn’t greasy either. I have fairly dry skin and this definitely helps relieve my skin. I would recommend it to just about anyone.
Nicole D.
Gary, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is, by far, one of my favorite lotions. It does exactly what it says it will do. My skin gets so rough in the winter, so I need a little help getting it back soft and pretty. The Lubriderm Intense Skin Repair really does help repair rough, dry skin. And, it leaves my skin very soft. I love it!!
Stephanie M.
Indianapolis, IN
Bath and Body Works lotion usually works for me in the summer, but it's a complete joke in the winter. My skin gets SO dry and is so hard to moisturize. I picked up this lotion and it works so well. It's a little pricey, but so much better than other large bottles of lotion such as Suave or Jergens.
Melinda V.
Ocala , FL
I love Lubriderm Rough and Dry Skin Intense Repair Lotion it isn't oily. It soakes into your skin and leaves it soft and smooth. I prefer the one with Vitamin E because when I use it I can visibly see a difference. Wrinkles In chest area become finer and skin elastisity improves. It also keeps skin from itching especially during winter
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This really is an amazing lotion. It is thick and creamy but doesn't leave a greasy feeling like most other lotions for skin repair do. I think the scent is mild and not offensive. It definitely repairs incredibly dry and cracked skin with regular use.
Rachel K.
Mercer, PA
It is rare for me to find a lotion that doesn't irritate my skin. This is light enough that it doesn't clog my pores but does not really moisturize like I would like it to.
heather c.
Keithville, LA
Lubriderm Intense Skin Repair is my holy grail! I cannot say enough about this lotion. I use this every time I get out of the shower. I have very dry skin, my arms get rough and bumpy and my legs scaly but since I have been using this lotion for about 3 or 4 years, I don't have those problems anymore. Recently I wanted to try something new so I bought Gold Bond. I could tell a difference right away because my arm became rough again and my skin was dry. I switched back to Lubriderm and the problems went away. I won't be switching lotions again because this stuff works. It doesn't have a scent and just sinks in to your skin. My skin looks much healthier. My dad told me about this lotion and how good it worked on his dry feet so that is why i bought it and haven't looked back since. It does work on dry feet which is surprising because it isn't super thick, it just sinks into skin. I can always tell when 'm not using this lotion like i should but when i use it the difference is immediate. Buy it! You will not be disappointed.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this leave your skin feeling greasy afterwards?
Crystal B.