BY LUBRIDERM

Daily Moisture Lotion is a solution to replenish and moisturize dry skin that the whole family will love. Fortified with Vitamin B5 and skin essential moisturizers, this clean feeling, non-greasy everyday lotion absorbs in seconds and is clinically shown to moisturize for 24 hours.

Enriched with Vitamin B5 and Skin Essential Moisturizers

Clinically Shown to Moisturize for 24 Hours

Clean, Non-Greasy Feel

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Cetaryl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben.

• What’s your favorite moisturizer? I’m currently using Lub...1 Answers
  • How good does this actually work .... I've tried a few m...1 Answers
  • Is this safe for sensitive skin? 10 Answers
Lubriderm Normal to Dry Skin Daily Moisture Lotion
  • "My mom uses this product and loves it. The lotion moisturizers her skin without leaving them feeling slimy like I've noticed some lotions do. It is affordable and perfect for any budget. It really works so if you have dry skin, try it out." in 72 reviews
  • "I normally have dry skin but Lubriderm moisturizes it well without feeling greasy. It's also fragrance free to those who are sensitive. " in 20 reviews
  • "I keep this on hand at all times. leaves my skin super hydrated and its fragrance free so i use it when ever i get a tattoo as well." in 11 reviews
Kaitlin D.
S Charleston, WV
Bought this product to use on a new tattoo. It was recommended by the tattoo artist that did my tattoo. Great product and very moisturizing if you are looking for fragrance free! My boyfriend has used the rest of the bottle for lotion/ moisturizer on his arms and legs.
Crystal L.
My favorite lotion. I've tried many many brands of lotion in the past, but I was always unsatisfied with the scent, the texture, etc. But I find lubriderm lotion to be perfect! It doesn't have a strong irritating scent, it is nice and creamy and gets absorbed quickly. I put it on my legs and feet before I sleep and wake up to smooth skin!
ARNELL E.
Gallup
I love this product for everyday. I have normal skin this this the perfect hydration and moisture to my skin and keeps my skin smooth and soft
Viridiana R.
Chicago , IL
Really like how this lotion heals my super dry skin. Specially around this time of the year.
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
Omg.. this is my go to body lotion, I have dry skin and this is a skins thirst quencher, I consider it to be very effective.. always gets the job done. I add a little oil with the lotion and use on my heels as well.. no dry feet for me
Maci S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I bought this when I got my first tattoo to keep it moisturized. It did so great, that I decided to use it for my body too! It was super moisturizing to my dry skin. It wasn't greasy at all, and a little bit goes a long way. They have fragrance free, which I used for my tattoo. There's also so many different sizes so you can carry it in your purse at all times.
Rhianna W.
Estero, FL
This was literally the only thing we used for my mom's tattoo as it was healing. It's light and unscented, so it makes the healing process super easy. It also doesn't pull the color out of it like other lotions may do. Now that her tattoo has healed, I use it alongside my other lotions, and I love it.
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my daily routine hand lotions. It makes my sensitive skin feel smooth and leaves your skin soft. Priced moderate.
Jennifer D.
This is a great every day lotion. I use Lubriderm lotion after the shower on my legs and arms. It leaves me feeling moisturized but not greasy. I’ve use this for several years and will continue to use it.
Denise G.
This is the best lotion ever! Perfect for healing tattoos and super dry skin. It goes on smooth and is never sticky.
Jackie O.
Is this safe for sensitive skin?
Jillian M.
Would you recommend this brand over all others?
Evelyn O.
Azusa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this lotion have a distinct smell or does it smell fruity?
Michelle M.
Indiana
I recently got a tattoo. The artist said to use an unscented, gentle moisturizer. Would this work?
Liz D.
Is this lotion oily? I have oily skin and don't want to make it worse.

Kohl's