BY LUBRIDERM

Daily Moisture Lotion is a solution to replenish and moisturize dry skin that the whole family will love. Fortified with Vitamin B5 and skin essential moisturizers, this clean feeling, non-greasy everyday lotion absorbs in seconds and is clinically shown to moisturize for 24 hours.

Enriched with Vitamin B5 and Skin Essential Moisturizers

Clinically Shown to Moisturize for 24 Hours

Clean, Non-Greasy Feel

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Cetaryl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben.

• What’s your favorite moisturizer? I’m currently using Lub...1 Answers
  • How good does this actually work .... I've tried a few m...1 Answers
  • Is this safe for sensitive skin? 10 Answers
Lubriderm Normal to Dry Skin Daily Moisture Lotion
  • "My mom uses this product and loves it. The lotion moisturizers her skin without leaving them feeling slimy like I've noticed some lotions do. It is affordable and perfect for any budget. It really works so if you have dry skin, try it out." in 72 reviews
  • "I normally have dry skin but Lubriderm moisturizes it well without feeling greasy. It's also fragrance free to those who are sensitive. " in 20 reviews
  • "I keep this on hand at all times. leaves my skin super hydrated and its fragrance free so i use it when ever i get a tattoo as well." in 11 reviews
Nicole L.
Beaverton, OR
This is the only thing my mom uses and she started me on it . I absolutely love that it nourishes my skin and have a fresh slight scent without being over powering . This will be a permanent staple in my bathroom .
Mario G.
Bakersfield, CA
Lubriderm Normal to Dry Skin Daily Moisture Lotion Helps keeps my slin moisturized through the day. I apply to my hands after I wash them to make them soft and not peel or crack.
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using this product since I was 18 for my tattoos is a good price for the size and it applies on great. Anytime my tattoos itch I just put some on and it does the job. I would recommend it to anyone after tattoo care.
Nichole K.
I've tried so many different lotions over the years to help with my dry skin and they all sucked. I'm so glad I found lubriderm. It actually soaks into your skin and provides moisture without leaving a film.
Kay L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a very affordable body lotion. I usually buy this at Costco. I like that it doesn’t leave a greasy residue like some other body lotions. It doesn’t have an overwhelming scent. I would recommend this.
Ann L.
This stuff is great dries pretty fast, doesn't leave you feeling sticky and works wonders on dry skin. I have hard water so i have to use it every day after I shower and my skin feels great. If I forget to use it it's a long day of dry skin.
Ashley G.
Davenport , WA
This product is very affordable for the size. I swear it has magical soothing powers! I have very sensitive skin but it suffices my needs! I would highly recommend this effective product! 10/10 will buy again.
Cat H.
Fremont
Use this mixed with argan oil for my face and regularly for my body and hands. It’s such a smooth and non-greasy lotion it’s great! I use it fresh tattoos as well and they heal fine.
Ashton P.
This lotion was very greasy and heavy on the skin. Normally I could apply my lotion at night and it be absorbed in the morning. This stays on the top of the skin and does not soak in for me
Lauren D.
Dawsonville , GA
Bought this after a tattoo artist recommended it and I absolutely love how hydrated my skin looks. I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to improve the look and feel of their skin.
Jackie O.
Is this safe for sensitive skin?
Jillian M.
Would you recommend this brand over all others?
Evelyn O.
Azusa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this lotion have a distinct smell or does it smell fruity?
Michelle M.
Indiana
I recently got a tattoo. The artist said to use an unscented, gentle moisturizer. Would this work?
Liz D.
Is this lotion oily? I have oily skin and don't want to make it worse.

Kohl's