BY LUBRIDERM

Daily Moisture Lotion is a solution to replenish and moisturize dry skin that the whole family will love. Fortified with Vitamin B5 and skin essential moisturizers, this clean feeling, non-greasy everyday lotion absorbs in seconds and is clinically shown to moisturize for 24 hours.

Enriched with Vitamin B5 and Skin Essential Moisturizers

Clinically Shown to Moisturize for 24 Hours

Clean, Non-Greasy Feel

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Cetaryl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben.

• What’s your favorite moisturizer? I’m currently using Lub...1 Answers
  • How good does this actually work .... I've tried a few m...1 Answers
  • Is this safe for sensitive skin? 10 Answers
Lubriderm Normal to Dry Skin Daily Moisture Lotion
  • "My mom uses this product and loves it. The lotion moisturizers her skin without leaving them feeling slimy like I've noticed some lotions do. It is affordable and perfect for any budget. It really works so if you have dry skin, try it out." in 72 reviews
  • "I normally have dry skin but Lubriderm moisturizes it well without feeling greasy. It's also fragrance free to those who are sensitive. " in 20 reviews
  • "I keep this on hand at all times. leaves my skin super hydrated and its fragrance free so i use it when ever i get a tattoo as well." in 11 reviews
cali j.
Totally in love. This is the best lotion to use for after tattoo care. I'm no stranger to ink and I've gone thru tons of varieties trying and testing. The lubriderm not only feels great on my skin it has a light scent that doesn't bother my sinuses! !
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the perfect drug store lotion! It is not too thin, nor too thick. It absorbs into the skin, so it doesn’t sit on on your skin all day/night. I use mine every night before bed. I also have very sensitive skin and this lotion does not irritate my skin whatsoever. We bought ours from Rite Aid, it is more on the expensive side for a drug store lotion, but it is worth it. I definitely recommend Lubriderm Normal to Dry Skin Daily Moisture Lotion
TiYana L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This lotion is a good choice to get for dry skin and sensitive skin. I get it from Walmart or Dollar General and it is a little bit on the pricey side, but I feel like it lasts a while so I don’t mind. It is non-scented, so you don’t have to worry about laying scents or anything like that. I recommend this for your face also, because it isn’t too thick, so it doesn’t clog your pores on your face.
Alexis V.
Stockton
I have problems with little bumps forming on my skin and I get really dry, my skin is just really sensitive in general. You can find this about anywhere, Target, Walmart, CVS, etc., it’s really the only body lotion that actually works for my skin. I can’t do with all the scented Bath & Body Works/ Victoria’s Secret body lotions, they have too much perfume and dry my skin out so bad!
Priscilla O.
Tucson, AZ
This is the absolute best lotion for normal to very dry skin. Great value! I wash my hands over 100x a day because I work in a hospital but it is so gentle in the driest of skin I always recommend it because it doesn't have much of a smell either and doesn't feel greasy!
Stephen B.
Ashland, OR
This brand has always had a great reputation and is states dermatologist developed but I don’t know any dermatologist that recommends heavy fragrances on your skin and loads of parabens. Was blown away and disappointed I didn’t real the label before purchasing. After I was covered in the strong fragrance I read the label and washed it off and put it in the trash.
keren a.
Crowley, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this lotion. It is great for your skin in many diffrent ways. It's great to moisturize after getting a fresh tattoo to help heal it faster. It is also great to repair damaged cracked skin and eczma. Then my all time favorite reason it's a great facial moisturerizer as well.
Jennifer D.
This is a great every day lotion. I use Lubriderm lotion after the shower on my legs and arms. It leaves me feeling moisturized but not greasy. I’ve use this for several years and will continue to use it.
Stefanie J.
Clarkdale, GA
I bought this lotion while my tattoo was healing. My artist recommended it so I figured I’d give it a shot. It really did a good job at keeping my arm from drying out and peeling. As far as the rest of the body, I honestly don’t know. But if you have a new tattoo or planning to get one, pick this up at your local Walmart!
Enithea F.
Jackson, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff!!! I have always use Lubriderm as a child. My mom would mix my prescription cream from at atopic dermatitis with Lubriderm and gives it a perfect blend to help soothe my skin. Very moisturizing and perfect for dry skin.
Jackie O.
Is this safe for sensitive skin?
Jillian M.
Would you recommend this brand over all others?
Evelyn O.
Azusa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this lotion have a distinct smell or does it smell fruity?
Michelle M.
Indiana
I recently got a tattoo. The artist said to use an unscented, gentle moisturizer. Would this work?
Liz D.
Is this lotion oily? I have oily skin and don't want to make it worse.

Kohl's