BY LUBRIDERM

Daily Moisture Lotion is a solution to replenish and moisturize dry skin that the whole family will love. Fortified with Vitamin B5 and skin essential moisturizers, this clean feeling, non-greasy everyday lotion absorbs in seconds and is clinically shown to moisturize for 24 hours.

Enriched with Vitamin B5 and Skin Essential Moisturizers

Clinically Shown to Moisturize for 24 Hours

Clean, Non-Greasy Feel

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Cetaryl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben.

• What’s your favorite moisturizer? I’m currently using Lub...1 Answers
  • How good does this actually work .... I've tried a few m...1 Answers
  • Is this safe for sensitive skin? 10 Answers
Lubriderm Normal to Dry Skin Daily Moisture Lotion
  • "My mom uses this product and loves it. The lotion moisturizers her skin without leaving them feeling slimy like I've noticed some lotions do. It is affordable and perfect for any budget. It really works so if you have dry skin, try it out." in 72 reviews
  • "I normally have dry skin but Lubriderm moisturizes it well without feeling greasy. It's also fragrance free to those who are sensitive. " in 20 reviews
  • "I keep this on hand at all times. leaves my skin super hydrated and its fragrance free so i use it when ever i get a tattoo as well." in 11 reviews
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love how this Lubriderm lotion delivers daily moisture to my skin with each application. It's non-greasy enriched with vitamin B5 & other skin essentials. It continues to moisturizer throughout the whole day. I like to use it on my legs especially when I shave, but it's great for all over body.
Taylor N.
Winston Salem, NC
I got this lotion specifically for my tattoos. I heard it was good and needed to try something different (since I ran into a slight infection with my last tattoo)
So I used this and it instantly felt amazing. Absorbed quick and isn't greasy at all. Now I use this lotion for my whole body! You need so little of it that a bottle will last you forever. And because it's unscented you don't have to worry about being "too smelly"
It's amazing and I will be using this until they stop making it.
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is absolutely the best lotion there is. A dermatologist in Beverly Hills California made aware of this and told me it was formulated by a group of dermatologists to matched the natural oils your body produce to keep you moist. This is why when applying this lotion you get a natural feeling. It is a little more costly than other brands but it is well worth the money. You will love this lotion
Wesley L.
Brooklyn, NY
Maybe it's just me but Lubriderm doesn't do anything for my skin as an adult. I bought it recently because I remember using this when I was younger. I forgot why my mom stop purchasing this. When I used it recently, I felt that it just sat on top of my skin and didn't feel like my skin was being hydrated or keeping in moisture. I wouldn't buy this again.
lindsay F.
I carry this with me all the time I highly recommend for anybody that is getting tattoos are currently has tattoos this is a great lotion to apply after you get your ink done and for continuous use this is also on my face before I apply makeup it is great whenever your skin is feeling super dry or even whenever it's just feeling a little bit extra.
Cally T.
My family has been using lubiderm for years. A great moisturizer. I never realized how pricey it can be though. We always get the pack at Costco and then I don't know what happened but we couldn't find it last time we went so we went to walmart and it was like 9 or 10 dollars for just one . Still worth the price my family loves this product
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This was the first lotion I ever used. This is my mom's favorite, too. I love the #fresh smell. It is so #hydrating and soaks into your skin. My #sensitive skin does well with this product. I will forever be a libriderm customer! I highly recommend. #GoGetYouSome
Judith M.
I love this product. It is my everyday lotion, this product does not leave a greasy feeling. I repurchase this every time I run out because it is a holy grail. I have dry skin, and it does help keep moisture. With other brands I'd have to keep reapplying lotion, but this one I apply at the beginning of the day and not have to reapply!
Melissa B.
FAIRFIELD, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this specifically for tattoo aftercare, after a 3 day treatment with A&D ointment. Because the formula is lightweight and gentle, I don't have to worry about breakouts on a fresh tattoo. It's hydrating and absorbs quickly. I also like to use this on rougher areas like my elbows, especially in the winter, to keep them smooth.
Hellen S.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm a makeup artist, and every time a quinceañera comes over before the big day, usually have a really dry skin, I have tried by myself so I recommend to use this cream twice a day (morning and night) after they have washed their faces. Like in about a week or two, the face completely change and makeup stays longer.
Jackie O.
Is this safe for sensitive skin?
Jillian M.
Would you recommend this brand over all others?
Evelyn O.
Azusa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this lotion have a distinct smell or does it smell fruity?
Michelle M.
Indiana
I recently got a tattoo. The artist said to use an unscented, gentle moisturizer. Would this work?
Liz D.
Is this lotion oily? I have oily skin and don't want to make it worse.

Kohl's