Tamara F.
Purchased a small bottle because my tattoo artist advised me it was best for healing tattoos. After a couple of weeks, I noticed that the skin near my tattoo looked and felt better than the rest of my skin. So I went to Walmart, where they had a $3 off coupon, and purchased a full size 24 FL OZ bottle. I’m hooked. Scent is fresh and clean, not over powering. Doesn’t make me sweat more being that I live in a very humid climate. I wish they were cruelty-free as I’ve tried so many products and nothing works as well. I’m still on the hunt though; unless they stop all testing on animals.