Lubriderm® Normal to Dry Skin Daily Moisture Lotion 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by lisa z.

BY LUBRIDERM

Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Statesboro, GA
I lived in Idaho for 6 years. Talk about dry skin! This is the only lotion I found that removed the dry flakiness that my poor skin was feeling. I would use the lotion directly after exiting the shower and found it to work extremely well. I moved to Georgia and found that I don't need lotion near as often but this lotion stays on my nightstand. It even works on my mechanical engineer's dry cracked hands. This lotion totally deserves the 5 stars.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Woodbine, NJ
I'm a big fan of this simple moisturizer. I need to apply lotion on my whole body after every shower. In the winter I even need to apply twice a day, so I need a moisturizer that doesn't smell and absorbs quickly. This stuff is perfect, I love the large size because I go through it so quickly. It's easy to pump out, slather on and be on my way without worrying about drying out quickly or smelling odd. It's always a good price too!
Thomas R.
Thomas R.
Lehighton, PA
This is one of my favorites. It's feels nice going on and doesn't feel greasy. One of my hobbies involves a lot of dirt which dries out my hands constantly so I always make sure I carry this with me at all times.

I admit the fragrance could be better. However it does have its own signature smell that I have grown accustom to.

All in all I like the produce and use it as my daily go to hand lotion.
Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion is great for an everyday lotion! I had been looking for a lotion that I would be able to use everyday and I was having trouble finding one that I loved, but I went to Target and picked this out and I am so glad I did!! After showers I use it and it leaves my skin super soft and never dry. Even a couple of hours later I still feel like skin is moisturized and soft.
Jes Paolo d.
Jes Paolo d.
My husband uses this regularyl and I may every now and then. He loves its thickness which is odd because he normally does not like anything that requires effort to rub it in. He does have dry skin and this seems to keep it at bay. For me, I also love the thickness. I like heavy lotions on my body, i like to feel like my skin is drenched in moisture and well conditioned
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Orange park, FL
Its recommended by dermatologist. I used when I don't have to spend a lot of money in other products bit at the same time I want a talky good product. It's creamy but is not oily. You feel the moisturizer,the humidity in your skin with no heavy feeling. And help specially if you have skin problems or sensitive skin.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Lubriderm is by far one of the best lotions on the market! I love the Lubriderm Normal to Dry Skin Daily Moisturizing lotion! I keep the 2fl oz bottle in my purse . I work with my hands so they are always drying out from constantly washing them and this lotion helps keep them soft and young looking!
Jovanna A.
Jovanna A.
Fontana, CA
I use this product when my skin goes through an occasional dry season... I have really sensitive skin and with the weather changes at times it gets really dry... therefore I use this product because I have found that it helps a lot to hydrate my skin and to return the lack of moisture in my skin
Suhasini C.
Suhasini C.
Austin, TX
This is an excellent body lotion. Perfect for people with dry skin. Its a gently lotion without any overwhelming scent to it. Lasts long, for about 8-10 hours. I usually get a 2 pack one at Costco. I also bought a pack for my parents and they loved it too. I would definitely recommend it.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
This is a HUGE bottle, and I mean absolutely huge. This will last you for forever! The smell is pretty much non-existant, but for those with sensitive skin, it's an absolutely great buy. I bought it at Walgreens, and it was a great value. I highly recommend to all with dry skin.