Lubriderm® Normal to Dry Skin Daily Moisture Lotion 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Joelisa S.Lubriderm® Normal to Dry Skin Daily Moisture Lotion 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by lisa z.

BY LUBRIDERM

Lubriderm® Normal to Dry Skin Daily Moisture Lotion 2 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "It's hard for me to find a good moisturizer because of my dry skin, this lotion is amazing for everyday use, it's light weight and moisturizing! " in 33 reviews
  • "bought this for my son as he has dry skin and my mom recommended it. it worked good on his skin, just had to remind him daily to put on. decent price, worth it." in 17 reviews
  • "I use this product when my skin goes through an occasional dry season... I have really sensitive skin and with the weather changes at times it gets really dry... therefore I use this product because I have found that it helps a lot to hydrate my skin and to return the lack of moisture in my skin" in 16 reviews
Yuko S.
Anaheim, CA
This works great for my skin because it gets dry whenever the seasons change and it goes on my body smoothly and lasts a while. It doesn't really have a scent. I bought the big pack that comes with two giant bottles and a travel size bottle which came in handy whenever I was travelling.
Gabby G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Lubriderm is a great lotion for quick, on-the-spot moisture. It soaks in the the skin so quickly and doesn’t leave residue, which I always look for in a lotion. It is also fragrance-free and gentle. I’m definitely buying again.
Samantha M.
I have to have non scented lotion or I get a headache. So this is a must for me. I love that this lotions soaks in and doesn’t leave me feeling greasy. It is the only lotion that works for me in the winter. Simply amazing.
Joelisa S.
Newark, NJ
This is so moisturizing for the skin. I love using this product on my face to keep it moisturized since I have dry skin. It has a very subtle scent. This is my favorite lotion and I definitely would recommend it.
Jada N.
Warrenville, IL
Initially this product is really moisturizing. Although the moisture doesn't last as long as I would like it to considering my extreme dry skin around my nose. However, I think for the average person this is a very gentle moisturizer and really light weight, a little goes a long way which is something I love about it. It's fairly inexpensive and it's lasted me awhile.
Rachelle C.
this stuff helped me with my dry skin. The smell is the only thing that i don't like but i liked the product over all. I can get over the smell if it helps with my dry skin. the price was reasonable and it was worth the money i spent on. I would highly recommend to others.
Gabby W.
Greensboro, MD
This is one of the best lotions I have tried! I get very dry skin in the winter and find it extremely tedious to always have to apply lotion and still have dry looking skin. I didn't have high hopes when I tried this lotion but now that I have, I don't trust any other brand! It really does moisturizer the skin for 24 hours! Highly recommend!
Ruthie R.
Fresno, TX
Great product...I have dry skin especially in the winter months and this keeps me moisturized without a greasy feeling on my skin. The smell is perfect and not overpowering. I have run out so I definitely need to stock up on a few.
Escarle S.
This lotion is good first time that I use it and I feel my skin feels great!!! I love that way it smells and I hate that is too pricey. But if you want good things it will cost you. I do recommend this lotion especially for those who have dry skin.
Sav L.
Love it, I have really dry skin and it keeps it moisturized !! I would definitely purchase it again. It doesn’t have a scent to it which I personally love but it does have a small scent when you are first rubbing it in !!