BY LUBRIDERM

Daily Moisture Lotion is a solution to replenish and moisturize dry skin that the whole family will love. Fortified with Vitamin B5 and skin essential moisturizers, this clean feeling, non-greasy everyday lotion absorbs in seconds and is clinically shown to moisturize for 24 hours.

Enriched with Vitamin B5 and Skin Essential Moisturizers

Clinically Shown to Moisturize for 24 Hours

Clean, Non-Greasy Feel

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Cetaryl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben.

• How good does this actually work .... I've tried a few moisturiz...1 Answers
  • Is this safe for sensitive skin? 9 Answers
  • I recently got a tattoo. The artist said to use an unscented, gen...5 Answers
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the perfect drug store lotion! It is not too thin, nor too thick. It absorbs into the skin, so it doesn’t sit on on your skin all day/night. I use mine every night before bed. I also have very sensitive skin and this lotion does not irritate my skin whatsoever. We bought ours from Rite Aid, it is more on the expensive side for a drug store lotion, but it is worth it. I definitely recommend Lubriderm Normal to Dry Skin Daily Moisture Lotion
Mrs V.
I purchased the lotion to use after I got a tattoo. The tattoo artist suggested using it as a part of my aftercare. It doesn’t have a smell and it’s kind of thin in consistency, but it is moisturizing. It isn’t my pick as an everyday lotion because I prefer thicker lotions that are creamy or I use oil, but I keep it at my desk to keep my hands from feeling dry after washing them throughout the day.
Shawnna W.
Mesa
I have dry skin in general as well as a lotion hoarding problem! Ha!. In winter my skin gets so much worse and that's when I religiously use this lotion. I use less in a day because I feel it keeps my skin moisturized longer. I hate slimy lotions or the kind where you put a drop in you hand and it's so watery that it slides down your wrist before you can rub it in! This lotion is creamy but not too thick that it takes forever to rub in. Not only is it good for the winter, but my tattoo artists recomened this over any other brand. To say the least I have about 5 different kind of these and one is ALWAYS in my purse.❤ Lubriderm Normal to Dry Skin Daily Moisture Lotion
Rhianna W.
Estero, FL
This was literally the only thing we used for my mom's tattoo as it was healing. It's light and unscented, so it makes the healing process super easy. It also doesn't pull the color out of it like other lotions may do. Now that her tattoo has healed, I use it alongside my other lotions, and I love it.
Kelly S.
Lubriderm is excellent for dry skin. It can be pricey but it’s worth it.

We have eczema, sensitive skin and dry skin in this house. Lubriderm is non irritating.

It works very well.

However for extremely dry skin you we need something stronger.
Zoe R.
Akron, OH
I love this lotion, it does not leave my skin feeling oily like some lotions do. I even use this lotion on my new tattoos to help the peeling and dryness. I use this lotion after every shower and my skin is soft even in the winter.
Alexis V.
Stockton
I have problems with little bumps forming on my skin and I get really dry, my skin is just really sensitive in general. You can find this about anywhere, Target, Walmart, CVS, etc., it’s really the only body lotion that actually works for my skin. I can’t do with all the scented Bath & Body Works/ Victoria’s Secret body lotions, they have too much perfume and dry my skin out so bad!
Kathleen B.
Lawrenceville
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this lotion for my dry sensitive skin. My skin gets dry soo easily in the winter, and this stuff really helps. Also, this is the BEST lotion for tattoo after care. Light and fragrance free.
Zoë P.
Love it, despite the name lol - it moisturizes and hydrates my skin very well. My only complaint is that it’s frangrance-free (and I know it’s better for sensitive skin) I just wish that it smelled like something
Keyauri M.
Columbia, SC
I went and bought this lotion because I thought it would be good for my sensitive, dry skin. It turned out to be full of parabens and other ingredients that can cause breakouts. My dry skin did not stay moisturized. When I put the lotion on, it immediately dried up and did not moisturize at all. Was disappointed and returned the lotion back to the store.
Jackie O.
Is this safe for sensitive skin?
Jillian M.
Would you recommend this brand over all others?
Michelle M.
Indiana
I recently got a tattoo. The artist said to use an unscented, gentle moisturizer. Would this work?
Evelyn O.
Azusa, CA
Does this lotion have a distinct smell or does it smell fruity?
Liz D.
Is this lotion oily? I have oily skin and don't want to make it worse.