BY LUBRIDERM #56 in Lotion

Daily Moisture Lotion is a solution to replenish and moisturize dry skin that the whole family will love. Fortified with Vitamin B5 and skin essential moisturizers, this clean feeling, non-greasy everyday lotion absorbs in seconds and is clinically shown to moisturize for 24 hours.

Enriched with Vitamin B5 and Skin Essential Moisturizers

Clinically Shown to Moisturize for 24 Hours

Clean, Non-Greasy Feel

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Cetaryl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben.

• What’s your favorite moisturizer? I’m currently using Lub...1 Answers
  • How good does this actually work .... I've tried a few m...1 Answers
  • Is this safe for sensitive skin? 10 Answers
Lubriderm Normal to Dry Skin Daily Moisture Lotion
  • "My mom uses this product and loves it. The lotion moisturizers her skin without leaving them feeling slimy like I've noticed some lotions do. It is affordable and perfect for any budget. It really works so if you have dry skin, try it out." in 72 reviews
  • "I normally have dry skin but Lubriderm moisturizes it well without feeling greasy. It's also fragrance free to those who are sensitive. " in 20 reviews
  • "I keep this on hand at all times. leaves my skin super hydrated and its fragrance free so i use it when ever i get a tattoo as well." in 11 reviews
Tamara F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased a small bottle because my tattoo artist advised me it was best for healing tattoos. After a couple of weeks, I noticed that the skin near my tattoo looked and felt better than the rest of my skin. So I went to Walmart, where they had a $3 off coupon, and purchased a full size 24 FL OZ bottle. I’m hooked. Scent is fresh and clean, not over powering. Doesn’t make me sweat more being that I live in a very humid climate. I wish they were cruelty-free as I’ve tried so many products and nothing works as well. I’m still on the hunt though; unless they stop all testing on animals.
Marli M.
Whitehouse, OH
I have extremely dry, sensitive skin, and eczema and this is the only lotion I will use. It is non-irritating and extremely hydrating. I use it directly after getting out of the shower and it makes such a difference in my skin. I see less dry patches and almost no eczema flare ups. I’ve been repeatedly purchasing this pack for years and it is a great deal for those with dry skin. I love that it comes with a smaller size too, so I can have one for traveling.
Rhianna W.
Naples, FL
This was literally the only thing we used for my mom's tattoo as it was healing. It's light and unscented, so it makes the healing process super easy. It also doesn't pull the color out of it like other lotions may do. Now that her tattoo has healed, I use it alongside my other lotions, and I love it.
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Will forever be my favorite lotion. It’s great for everyday use and this is what I use on all my tattoos as well. The smell is faint but very clean and fresh. As always it is affordable and I would recommend this product to everyone with dry/normal skin and for tattoo aftercare moisturizer.
Jennifer D.
This is a great every day lotion. I use Lubriderm lotion after the shower on my legs and arms. It leaves me feeling moisturized but not greasy. I’ve use this for several years and will continue to use it.
Uche I.
Vacaville, CA
I really really like this lotion, and have been using it since I was a child. This lotion keeps the ash away from my dark skin, and I can trust to be moisturized all day. This Lubriderm lotion is for anyone who wants moisturized skin all day! Get this lotion!
paniz n.
24542 spartan st mission viejo
This lotion is good to use on the body except the face and I use it after shower to moisturize my body especially the legs and hands. It is a big bottle and will last for at least a year depending on how much you use but for me it will last two years.
Gina L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a good body lotion that I’ve been using for as long as I can remember. The smell isn’t the best but the lotion itself is so hydrating. It doesn’t leave you feeling greasy which I like would recommend this as a basic body lotion.
Zoe R.
Akron, OH
I love this lotion, it does not leave my skin feeling oily like some lotions do. I even use this lotion on my new tattoos to help the peeling and dryness. I use this lotion after every shower and my skin is soft even in the winter.
Bella M.
My go to lotion. Super hydrating and lightweight! I use it every night when I finish my shower! It doesn’t have a a strong scent or smell like perfume. It feels really gentle on my skin and I would definitely buy this again!
Jackie O.
Is this safe for sensitive skin?
Jillian M.
Would you recommend this brand over all others?
Evelyn O.
Azusa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this lotion have a distinct smell or does it smell fruity?
Michelle M.
Indiana
I recently got a tattoo. The artist said to use an unscented, gentle moisturizer. Would this work?
Liz D.
Is this lotion oily? I have oily skin and don't want to make it worse.

back