BY LUBRIDERM

Daily Moisture Lotion is a solution to replenish and moisturize dry skin that the whole family will love. Fortified with Vitamin B5 and skin essential moisturizers, this clean feeling, non-greasy everyday lotion absorbs in seconds and is clinically shown to moisturize for 24 hours.

Enriched with Vitamin B5 and Skin Essential Moisturizers

Clinically Shown to Moisturize for 24 Hours

Clean, Non-Greasy Feel

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Cetaryl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben.

• What’s your favorite moisturizer? I’m currently using Lub...1 Answers
  • How good does this actually work .... I've tried a few m...1 Answers
  • Is this safe for sensitive skin? 10 Answers
Lubriderm Normal to Dry Skin Daily Moisture Lotion
  • "My mom uses this product and loves it. The lotion moisturizers her skin without leaving them feeling slimy like I've noticed some lotions do. It is affordable and perfect for any budget. It really works so if you have dry skin, try it out." in 72 reviews
  • "I normally have dry skin but Lubriderm moisturizes it well without feeling greasy. It's also fragrance free to those who are sensitive. " in 20 reviews
  • "I keep this on hand at all times. leaves my skin super hydrated and its fragrance free so i use it when ever i get a tattoo as well." in 11 reviews
Kirsten W.
Gibsonton
I used this after I got a tattoo. Kept it from drying out. I use it every other day to keep it from getting flakey even tho it's completely healed. Has no scent. For the quality and amount it is a good price. I would 100% buy it again. Especially to care for fresh and old tattoos
Sarina A.
West Covina, CA
Purchased at: Costco
My husband loves this lotion. He uses it daily after this shower all over. It is very moisturizing and doesn’t have a strong weird scent. It’s a typical lotion scent though. I like that it does not feel oily. Some lotions can feel a bit too oily.
Marli M.
Whitehouse, OH
I have extremely dry, sensitive skin, and eczema and this is the only lotion I will use. It is non-irritating and extremely hydrating. I use it directly after getting out of the shower and it makes such a difference in my skin. I see less dry patches and almost no eczema flare ups. I’ve been repeatedly purchasing this pack for years and it is a great deal for those with dry skin. I love that it comes with a smaller size too, so I can have one for traveling.
Rhianna W.
Naples, FL
This was literally the only thing we used for my mom's tattoo as it was healing. It's light and unscented, so it makes the healing process super easy. It also doesn't pull the color out of it like other lotions may do. Now that her tattoo has healed, I use it alongside my other lotions, and I love it.
Bailey W.
TACOMA , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Will forever be my favorite lotion. It’s great for everyday use and this is what I use on all my tattoos as well. The smell is faint but very clean and fresh. As always it is affordable and I would recommend this product to everyone with dry/normal skin and for tattoo aftercare moisturizer.
Uche I.
Vacaville, CA
I really really like this lotion, and have been using it since I was a child. This lotion keeps the ash away from my dark skin, and I can trust to be moisturized all day. This Lubriderm lotion is for anyone who wants moisturized skin all day! Get this lotion!
Gina L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a good body lotion that I’ve been using for as long as I can remember. The smell isn’t the best but the lotion itself is so hydrating. It doesn’t leave you feeling greasy which I like would recommend this as a basic body lotion.
Zoe R.
Akron, OH
I love this lotion, it does not leave my skin feeling oily like some lotions do. I even use this lotion on my new tattoos to help the peeling and dryness. I use this lotion after every shower and my skin is soft even in the winter.
Bella M.
My go to lotion. Super hydrating and lightweight! I use it every night when I finish my shower! It doesn’t have a a strong scent or smell like perfume. It feels really gentle on my skin and I would definitely buy this again!
Jacqueline R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Lubriderm is recommended by dermatologists so I feel like I can trust that. The ingredients are simple and clean. I don't have to worry about reactions or strong scents.
Jackie O.
Is this safe for sensitive skin?
Jillian M.
Would you recommend this brand over all others?
Evelyn O.
Azusa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this lotion have a distinct smell or does it smell fruity?
Michelle M.
Indiana
I recently got a tattoo. The artist said to use an unscented, gentle moisturizer. Would this work?
Liz D.
Is this lotion oily? I have oily skin and don't want to make it worse.

Amazon