BY LUBRIDERM

Lubriderm® Dermatologist Developed Advanced Therapy Lotion™ Moisturizer with Sunscreen.
New.
SPF 30.
Clinically shown to deeply hydrate extra-dry skin all day.
30 SPF with long-lasting broad-spectrum daily UVA/UVB protection.
Clean, non-greasy feel. see more...

Molly S.
Hampstead, MD
As a migraine sufferer who is on medication in which I must stay out of the sun, having a lotion with sunscreen in it is a blessing. The one step of putting on lotion which includes sunscreen means that I no longer forget sunscreen when I am going to be outside for slightly longer periods of time. The lotion absorbs into my skin nicely and does not leave a greasy feeling, and it doesn't clog my pores making my skin break out. This is a wonderful product that I will continue to use.
Erin F.
Carnegie, OK
This lotion is the bomb! I use it on my feet everyday after I shower. My poor feet were so cracked and rough to the touch before I started using lubriderm. After only a week I can feel and see a huge difference.

If you haven't tried this product you don't know what you're missing out on. It's not expensive and you can find it at your local Wal-Mart or dollar store. Give those sore and overworked feet a good rub down with Lubriderm advanced therapy lotion! :)
Hunter P.
This definitely gets the job done. I really love that it has sunscreen built in. For someone worried about their skin and like to keep an sunscreen on this is the easiest way! This worked great on my sometimes sensitive skin and it feels nothing like sunscreen which personally is a huge plus. I'll purchase again simply because it's just an added benefit in taking care of my skin!
Melanie S.
Ridgeville, SC
I love to grab a tube of Lubriderm Moisturizer while at Walmart, where I find the best prices, to smooth and moisturize my dry skin. It creates a barrier between me and the harsh environment while protecting me from the suns harmful UV rays. I buy this over and over again using it in my daily skin care ritual. I would recommend this to anyone who truly cares for their skin.
Stephanie N.
Kentwood, MI
I bought Lubriderm Moisturizer with Sunscreen because it was on sale. To me, it is a little too oily. It hasn't really gotten a smell to it. I found after two hours I started getting burnt. I tried reapplying it every 60minutes and still got burnt, so I applied it every 30 minutes. Every 30 minutes worked fine. Would I buy this product again? Maybe if its on sale.
Tim C.
Covina, CA
I wish this lotion was available locally, but it is not. My 76-yr-old grandfather will only wear this and he goes through quite a lot. I've followed his lead and as I buy it for him, I also buy some for myself. It has kept my arms and legs from burning throughout this hot summer. It soaks right in after going on rather thick. It is a great daily body lotion.
Marina M.
Brooklyn, NY
I wanted something moisturizing with SPF in the summer when I was out casually in the sun for long periods of time. After trying this, regular sunscreen is the way to go. It was just too thick and lotion-y. It wouldn't dry down completely on my legs and felt really heavy. Not ideal for humid weather. Regular Lubriderm lotions are great though.
Cassie Q.
Used this on my face because I often get a little redness or sun burn on my cheeks and nose in the summertime and it's a more gentle lotion/sunscreen. I still had some redness on my cheeks at the end of the day but it worked well for the most part. Would purchase again just because it does protect from burning and it is gentle on your skin.
Marianel G.
La crema hidratante de Lubriderm con Protección Solar ayuda a cumplir dos propósitos en uno, porque además de hidratar igualmente importante es protegerse del sol, no te deja sensación grasosa y se absorbe muy rápido, su formula ligera la hace ideal para el uso diario y desde que la utilizo la piel esta suave y se ve más saludable.
Christina L.
Janesville, WI
Lubriderm Moisturizer with Sunscreen Advanced Therapy Lotion has helped keep my skin hydrated all year long. I usually get very dry skin here in our Wisconsin winters but once I found this my skin stopped looking like a crocodile. The sunscreen helps all year, but especially in a hot Wisconsin summer. Thank you, Lubriderm!