BY LUBRIDERM

Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us.

Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 30 is our solution to provide all-day relief of extra dry skin and long-lasting sun protection for healthier-looking skin. The non-greasy formula, enriched with vitamin E and B5 and skin essential lipids naturally found in healthy skin, helps strengthen skin's moisture barrier. It also contains broad spectrum sunscreen technology that provides superior, long-lasting protection from harmful, skin-aging UVA/UVB rays.

Indications:
Stop Use Indications: For external use only.When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.Stop use and ask a doctor if, rash or irritation develops and lasts.Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.

Health Concern: Sun Protection

Skin Care Concern: Sun Protection

Warnings:
Warning Text: For external use only. When using this product keep out Of eyes. Rinsewith water To remove. Stop use And ask a doctor if rash or irritationdevelops And lasts. Keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, getmedical help or contact a poison control center right away. Sun alert:limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, And using sunscreensmay reduce the risk Of skin aging, skin cancer, And other harmfuleffects Of the sun.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hydroxyproply Starch Phosphate, Cetearylalcohol, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20 Fragrance, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Panthenol,Tocopheryl Acetate, Dismodium Edta, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary)Leaf Extract, Methylisothiazolinone.

Ingredients: Active Ingredients - Purpose:avobenzone 3% - Sunscreen.Homosalate 6% - Sunscreen.Octisalate 5% - Sunscreen.Oxybenzone 5% - Sunscreen.Octocrylene 4% - Sunscreen.Inactive Ingredients: Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Fragrance, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Edta, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Methylisothiazolinone.

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 6%, Octisalate 5%, Oxybenzone 5%, Octocrylene 3%

Directions:
Instructions: Directions for everyday use: apply liberally before sun exposure And asneeded. Children 6 months Of age, ask a doctor.

Stephanie N.
Kentwood, MI
I bought Lubriderm Moisturizer with Sunscreen because it was on sale. To me, it is a little too oily. It hasn't really gotten a smell to it. I found after two hours I started getting burnt. I tried reapplying it every 60minutes and still got burnt, so I applied it every 30 minutes. Every 30 minutes worked fine. Would I buy this product again? Maybe if its on sale.
Marianel G.
La crema hidratante de Lubriderm con Protección Solar ayuda a cumplir dos propósitos en uno, porque además de hidratar igualmente importante es protegerse del sol, no te deja sensación grasosa y se absorbe muy rápido, su formula ligera la hace ideal para el uso diario y desde que la utilizo la piel esta suave y se ve más saludable.
Rachel S.
brooklyn, NY
This lotion has been a part of my life forever. My mom swears by it - it's the only thing I ever used growing up. It's not greasy and light, yet effective. It's a great go-to in winter and yet light enough for summer. It's virtually fragrance-free, which I know most people love. I, however, wished it had more fragrance:)
Eny A.
How can I just describe this lotion? Hmm let me start by telling you, if you're an outdoors person, you should be using this lotion AND your sunscreen, it works wonders! Not only keeps my sensitive skin very moisturized, it also protects it from UV rays, I'm very pale and never before had used a lotion like this!
Molly S.
Hampstead, MD
As a migraine sufferer who is on medication in which I must stay out of the sun, having a lotion with sunscreen in it is a blessing. The one step of putting on lotion which includes sunscreen means that I no longer forget sunscreen when I am going to be outside for slightly longer periods of time. The lotion absorbs into my skin nicely and does not leave a greasy feeling, and it doesn't clog my pores making my skin break out. This is a wonderful product that I will continue to use.
Felicia W.
Bellevue, KY
This lotion is highly recommended for the results of moisturizing and sunscreen advanced keeps your skin feeling soft and luscious. I bought this lotion because the name says it all. I use it daily as I work out in my yard 3 days a week. I would recommend anyone to buy this lotion it is a 10++
Marina M.
Brooklyn, NY
I wanted something moisturizing with SPF in the summer when I was out casually in the sun for long periods of time. After trying this, regular sunscreen is the way to go. It was just too thick and lotion-y. It wouldn't dry down completely on my legs and felt really heavy. Not ideal for humid weather. Regular Lubriderm lotions are great though.
Cassie Q.
Used this on my face because I often get a little redness or sun burn on my cheeks and nose in the summertime and it's a more gentle lotion/sunscreen. I still had some redness on my cheeks at the end of the day but it worked well for the most part. Would purchase again just because it does protect from burning and it is gentle on your skin.
Erin F.
Carnegie, OK
This lotion is the bomb! I use it on my feet everyday after I shower. My poor feet were so cracked and rough to the touch before I started using lubriderm. After only a week I can feel and see a huge difference.

If you haven't tried this product you don't know what you're missing out on. It's not expensive and you can find it at your local Wal-Mart or dollar store. Give those sore and overworked feet a good rub down with Lubriderm advanced therapy lotion! :)
Spirit W.
Fowler , CO
I absolutely love this lotion. I have been using for 6 years and love that sunscreen is a main ingredient. This is important for my lupus to stay protected throughout the day to prevent terrible rashes. Not to mention this lotion leaves your skin feeling incredibly soft and smells amazing!