BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLubriderm
Men’s 3-in-1 Lotion with Light Fragrance

Lubriderm Men’s 3-in-1 Lotion with Light Fragrance

Men’s 3-in-1 Lotion with Light Fragrance is our solution to simplify your daily skincare routine. This aloe-enriched formula can be used as a body, face and soothing post-shave lotion. Lightweight, fast absorbing and non-greasy, now one convenient lotion meets your skincare needs. Triple Acti

Does this product work well with sensitive skin?
I tend to have sensitive skin. Has anyone with sensitive skin used this lotion with success? I really like the smell but would like to avoid a reaction.
Does the smell stay for long?
Start your review of Lubriderm Men’s 3-in-1 Lotion with Light Fragrance!
Product Highlights
Great product for the price :) My bf got pretty dries skin but it seems to be helping his dry skin just use it twice daily-once in the morning and once at night results starts showing after a week. And the smell was great. Feeling is not greasy. in reviews
My husband uses this everyday and he swears by it! He has very sensitive skin and many other lotions cause him to break out but not this one! And I love the way it makes him smell!!in reviews
...been pleased with this product. I use it after shaving and for general moisturizing. It absorbs into the skin nicely without leaving a greasy feeling or excess shine to the surface. The scent is subtle. The product was also a less expensive than one might expect. Overall, I would call it a great value for a great performer.in reviews
My hubby uses this and it makes his skin soft and smeel yummy in reviews
its smell great and keep you Moist all day. in reviews
Brandon  P.
Austin, TX
Lubriderm Men’s 3-in-1 Lotion with Light Fragrance uploaded by Brandon  P.
This lotion is alright. My hubby likes it a lot and uses it ALL THE TIME. So if he's using it, it must be good. Bcuz I've tried to get him onto so many lotions over the years. This one doesn't have a scent to it and it's super sticky feeling. Plus ots good for your body and face, and you can even use it as an after shave.
Ellie K.
Palatine, IL
All the men in the house use this and they have all said good things about it. The lotion is not slimey or gross but it goes on smooth and last awhile.
Linda Yocum Niemeyer W.
Yates Center, KS
This is the best skin moisture lotion I have used in a long time. It goes on silky and lasts a long time.
karen B.
I have 4 brothers, a son and my husband and dad! surrounded by men! I purchased this lotion for them a bit hesitant at the beginning, (most men don't really spend time putting lotion on) well they like it! My husband's favorite part was the fact he didn't feel sticky after applying it and it smells really good too! I had zero complains from the rest of the men in my life which I'm guessing means they were satisfied as well!
Adrian  F.
Hialeah, FL
Great for dry skin and rough hands-especially calluse build up. No one (including the male population) likes overly dry, rough skin. I like to put this on after showering to help lock in the moisture. I'd buy again!
Ines W.
Tucker, GA
Lubriderm Men’s 3-in-1 Lotion with Light Fragrance uploaded by Ines W.
Purchased at: Walmart
It doesn't absorp quickly. The fragrance is a little heavy for even light fragrance. It is not pricey for say. But it will be better if the oily feeling will reduced. The packaging is okay and it looks manly enough. I don't think my husband will buy it again. Since he is not satisfied enough. [product:lubriderm-men’s-3-in-1-lotion-with-light-fragrance]
Michelle A.
Waltham, MA
This is one of my boyfriends absolute winter must haves for dry skin. Every year this product has been out he always buys at least one bottle. I do like the scent and Lubriderm isn't a pricey brand. Serious bonus for being able to find this product at our local CVS and at the grocery store. Only wish is was a bit more eco friendly.
Chris K.
Everett, WA
Lubriderm Men's 3in1 Lotion is great. It's perfect come winter time when my hands are always cracking from the cold. A couple squirts of this lotion and they magically feel like human hands again. The best part about this lotion (apart from it's amazing healing properties) is the smell. Most lotions are embarrassing to wear as a guy, because they're too floral and feminine smelling. This is not the case with this lotion. It is scented, but it has a fresh masculine scent that is almost intoxicating. 10/10 would buy again!
Jonathan T.
Warren, MI
Great smell, overall can only recommend this product. Purchased from Target for around ~$11, however Walmart carried for around ~$8 on sale.
Emely  P.
Palmdale, CA
Lubriderm Men’s 3-in-1 Lotion with Light Fragrance uploaded by Emely  P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Crema humectante e hidratante para el cuerpo, el rostro y también después de afeitar 🪒