Lubriderm Intensely Hydrates Extra Dry Skin Advanced Moisture Therapy Lotion uploaded by sonia b.Lubriderm Intensely Hydrates Extra Dry Skin Advanced Moisture Therapy Lotion uploaded by Thai L.Lubriderm Intensely Hydrates Extra Dry Skin Advanced Moisture Therapy Lotion uploaded by Susana V.

BY LUBRIDERM

Advanced Therapy Lotion is our solution to soothe and help relieve extra-dry skin. Fortified with Vitamins E, B5 and skin essential lipids, this clean-feeling formula absorbs in seconds and is clinically shown to moisturize skin for 24 hours. Helps transform extra dry skin into healthier looking, more resilient skin in just one week.

Enriched with Vitamins E & B5 and Skin Essential Lipids

Clinically Shown to Moisturize for 24 Hours

Clean, Non-Greasy Feel

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Bht, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Pyruvate, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide.

Jen C.
This formula works great on dry skin, and absorbs easily, but needs to be reapplied a few times per day. I like that it doesn't feel greasy, or need dry time, but wish it lasted longer. This is probably perfect for someone with moderately dry skin, but I don't think it is powerful enough for severely dry skin, and eczema like I occasionally get.
Kelsey D.
I started using this lotion just after my first sunburn of this season. The consistency was just right, not too thick or thin. It dried quickly once applied and left my skin feeling soft. It also moisturized without leaving my skin feeling greasy or heavy. It was a little more pricey than other lotions, but I would recommend this brand of lotion and plan to use it again in the future. Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Lotion
Mehlin P.
Orlando, FL
This lotion is amazing. It gives you that smooth skin feel without being greasy. The lotion is thick and creamy. I really love how it keeps my skin hydrated and moisturized. It also smells really good so that is definitely a plus. I would recommend this lotion to anyone with dry skin looking for softer and smoother skin.
Susie G.
Daly City, CA
I love the majority of Lubriderm's products. This product in particular is very hydrating, but I do find that this moisturizer doesn't completely absorb into my skin. This lotion sits on top of my skin and can feel a bit sticky, so I don't typically purchase this anymore.
Kayla G.
Kilgore, TX
Love this lotion! I have psoriasis all over my body and this lotion makes my skin very soft and it doesn't irritate my psoriasis at all! Love it! I use it after I get out of the shower and whenever I'm starting to get itchy.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
No la cambiaría por nada, soy de piel súper seca. Ninguna mantiene por tanto tiempo mi piel hidrata y con aspecto sano. La compro cada vez que se termina y pues la recomiendo si tienen la piel hiper seca como yo!
Silvia C.
Lubriderm is the best body lotion. Is so smooth and is not greasy, it has a very light fragrance so it's perfect the texture is good and very creamy. And the most important leaves your skin smooth and silky.
Kristina T.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I have dry skin and this stuff is PERFECT for me. Ive been meaning to go back and buy more but I hesitate to spend $7 on a bottle of moisturizer. That's really not even that expensive. I'm just cheap
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
This is a great product! It really moisturizes the skin and leaves it very soft, it is very effective if you're looking for fast results on getting your skin smooth! A must try for dry skin!
Sammee P.
Sandy, UT
I have extremely dry skin and The Lubriderm Advanced Therapy is all I use. It is the only lotion I've found that keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day without having to reapply.