BY LUBRIDERM

With HydraRelease™ Technology Clinically proven to moisturize for 24 hours Strengthens Skin s Moisture Barrier Intense Skin Repair, Helps repair Rough, Dry Skin Intense Skin Repair Lotion is our solution to help repair rough, dry skin, leaving it moisturized and healthy-looking. This non-greasy formula, with HydraRelease™ technology, continuously provides the essential moisture that rough, dry skin needs to help repair and strengthen its moisture barrier. Clinically proven to moisturize for 24 hours. We believe everyone deserves to have healthy comfortable skin. Lubriderm®, the brand developed by dermatologist, offers specialized formulations with essential nutrients naturally found in healthy skin. ; Questions? Call Weekdays, 9am - 5pm EST see more...

Lubriderm Intense Skin Repair Body Lotion
  • "If you have extremely dry skin or it's very irritated and itchy, and the stuff is the way to go." in 1 review
  • "I love this lotion ...it really helps keep your skin nice and hydrated ..although it is a little costly but it gets the job done..." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriends hands are beat up from work and I got him this lotion and it works wonders!" in 1 review
  • "Lubriderm is my favorite body lotion brand and this kind works wonders on my dry cracked hands and feet during the winter." in 1 review
Sarah H.
Smithfield , IL
Review for: Lubriderm Intense Skin Repair Body Lotion, 16 fl oz
I keep a huge bottle of this on my desk at work.  I get really dry skin on my hands and arms in the winter, and this stuff really helps to keep my skin soft and prevent it from cracking and being uncomfortable!  It's thick and creamy but not greasy.  There's no real noticeable scent, just really good moisturizer!
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Lubriderm Intense Skin Repair Body Lotion it isn't oily. It soakes into your skin and leaves it soft and smooth. I prefer the one with Vitamin E because when I use it I can visibly see a difference. Wrinkles In chest area become finer and skin elastisity improves. It also keeps skin from itching especially during winter
Nicole D.
Gary, IN
Review for: Lubriderm Intense Skin Repair Body Lotion, 16 fl oz
This is, by far, one of my favorite lotions. It does exactly what it says it will do. My skin gets so rough in the winter, so I need a little help getting it back soft and pretty. The Lubriderm Intense Skin Repair really does help repair rough, dry skin. And, it leaves my skin very soft. I love it!!
Stephanie M.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bath and Body Works lotion usually works for me in the summer, but it's a complete joke in the winter. My skin gets SO dry and is so hard to moisturize. I picked up this lotion and it works so well. It's a little pricey, but so much better than other large bottles of lotion such as Suave or Jergens.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really is an amazing lotion. It is thick and creamy but doesn't leave a greasy feeling like most other lotions for skin repair do. I think the scent is mild and not offensive. It definitely repairs incredibly dry and cracked skin with regular use.
Rachel K.
Mercer, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is rare for me to find a lotion that doesn't irritate my skin. This is light enough that it doesn't clog my pores but does not really moisturize like I would like it to.
Ana A.
Review for: Lubriderm Intense Skin Repair Body Lotion, 16 fl oz
I suffer from eczema so I can't use almost any body/hand lotion because it triggers it or it doesn't work expect for this lotion. This is my must have lotion at all times. It doesn't have a smell to it and the price is incredible for how hydrating it is.
Sandra Milena Z.
Columbia, MO
Esta crema le da a mi piel la hidratacion que necesita. Se absorve muy rápido y regenera super bien las zonas que pudieran estar resecas. Yo la uso todos los días y mas en época de invierno porque siento que fuera de hidratarla, la protege. Todos en casa la usamos.
Brittany I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion is the bomb.com! Seriously! I have used this lotion every night before bed and I have the softest skin. I choose this lotion above all others.
DARIAN B.
Osceola, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is kind of expensive and didn't do what the label says. The smell stinks. It still makes my skin stay dry even if I use it everyday.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Does this leave your skin feeling greasy afterwards?
Crystal B.