BY LUBRIDERM

With HydraRelease™ Technology Clinically proven to moisturize for 24 hours Strengthens Skin s Moisture Barrier Intense Skin Repair, Helps repair Rough, Dry Skin Intense Skin Repair Lotion is our solution to help repair rough, dry skin, leaving it moisturized and healthy-looking. This non-greasy formula, with HydraRelease™ technology, continuously provides the essential moisture that rough, dry skin needs to help repair and strengthen its moisture barrier. Clinically proven to moisturize for 24 hours. We believe everyone deserves to have healthy comfortable skin. Lubriderm®, the brand developed by dermatologist, offers specialized formulations with essential nutrients naturally found in healthy skin. ; Questions? Call Weekdays, 9am - 5pm EST see more...

• Does this leave your skin feeling greasy afterwards?7 Answers
  • Where can I find this?2 Answers
Lubriderm Intense Skin Repair Body Lotion
  • "If you have extremely dry skin or it's very irritated and itchy, and the stuff is the way to go." in 1 review
  • "I love this lotion ...it really helps keep your skin nice and hydrated ..although it is a little costly but it gets the job done..." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriends hands are beat up from work and I got him this lotion and it works wonders!" in 1 review
  • "Lubriderm is my favorite body lotion brand and this kind works wonders on my dry cracked hands and feet during the winter." in 1 review
heather c.
heather c.
Keithville, LA
Lubriderm Intense Skin Repair is my holy grail! I cannot say enough about this lotion. I use this every time I get out of the shower. I have very dry skin, my arms get rough and bumpy and my legs scaly but since I have been using this lotion for about 3 or 4 years, I don't have those problems anymore. Recently I wanted to try something new so I bought Gold Bond. I could tell a difference right away because my arm became rough again and my skin was dry. I switched back to Lubriderm and the problems went away. I won't be switching lotions again because this stuff works. It doesn't have a scent and just sinks in to your skin. My skin looks much healthier. My dad told me about this lotion and how good it worked on his dry feet so that is why i bought it and haven't looked back since. It does work on dry feet which is surprising because it isn't super thick, it just sinks into skin. I can always tell when 'm not using this lotion like i should but when i use it the difference is immediate. Buy it! You will not be disappointed.
Eileen C.
Eileen C.
Austin, TX
This lotion is a miracle worker!!! I know it doesn't look glamorous or have an exotic scent, but the scent is pleasant and mild enough to be unisex. But the real value is the strength of this lotion. This lotion almost instantly smooths and hydrates dry feet, hands, knees and elbows. I used to use this lotion on my feet after long nights of dancing. Put it on freshly washed feet before bed, add socks, and wake up to feet that are incredibly soft and show no sign of fatigue from all the dancing you did the night before. ;-) This lotion has truly saved my feet from all the abuse I have put them through. I can't recommend it enough!
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
Longmont, CO
I first used this at my friends house and was amazed at how smooth my hands became and how long the lotion lasted without drying my hands out. After that I became hooked and had to buy some for myself. I work in retail and opening boxes all day for work they tend to dry out my hands quickly, after excessively using this my hands aren't nearly as dry as they used to be anymore. Thanks Lubriderm and thanks to my friend for getting me hooked, now I refuse to use anything else.
Warren C.
Warren C.
Delray Beach, FL
I'm a beach bum who lives in lush, green, wet South Florida where it's 100% humidity every day. I'm also a businessman who travels for work quite a bit. When coming back from conferences in Las Vegas, I'm usually dry as a bone with painful, cracked skin.

Lubriderm Instense Skin Repair is my savior. It really gets into those cracks and crevices of desert-damaged skin, and moisturizes it back to its smooth, supple self!
Sali G.
Sali G.
I love this lotion is great for nighttime moisturizing i used ofter shower i think it gets into my pores better i always complaining with my legs and now i have my legs smooth and soft i used every day
tina d.
tina d.
Sarasota, FL
Summer in Florida can be harsh on the skin. So I use Lubriderm Intense Skin Repair to help remoisturize my skin. I have tried many products and this is by far the best I have found!
Kate D.
Kate D.
Watertown, SD
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this lotion. I have extremely dry skin, especially on my hands, and this lotion is amazing! It doesn't have a greasy feeling and soaks in snd lasts for quite a long time.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Mercer, PA
It is rare for me to find a lotion that doesn't irritate my skin. This is light enough that it doesn't clog my pores but does not really moisturize like I would like it to.
Lucianna H.
Lucianna H.
Bronx, NY
Is a very good product but if you have extremelly dry skin like me you should better use an oil , because I'm using this product and don't last as much as i wanted.
niki w.
niki w.
Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA
Hydrates my skin very well but doesn't last. I am dry within hours again. Unfortunately it is sticky an leaves residue, but a simple body lotion.
Dannielle H.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Does this leave your skin feeling greasy afterwards?
Crystal B.