Lubriderm Helps Relieve Itchy and Dry Skin Soothing Relief Daily Lotion uploaded by Ching Ching C.Lubriderm Helps Relieve Itchy and Dry Skin Soothing Relief Daily Lotion uploaded by Ching Ching C.

BY LUBRIDERM

This Lubriderm Soothing Relief Daily Lotion with cooling menthol is formulated to help alleviate itchy, dry skin. It combines emollients with essential nutrients naturally found in healthy skin. This breakthrough compound is clinically shown to provide immediate relief for parched and irritated skin. This non-greasy lotion provides long-lasting comfort with 24-hour moisture. Use it to combat winter dryness and to moisturize your skin after bathing or swimming. Lubriderm lotion comes in a convenient 13.5-oz pump bottle so it is easy to dispense. You can enjoy a clean feeling when you apply this lotion. Continued use results in healthier skin. This dermatologically developed formula will leave your skin comfortable and healthy-looking.

Indications:

Stop Use Indications: Sunburn Alert: This Product Contains An Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Aha) That May Increase Your Skin's Sensitivity To The Sun And Particularly The Possibility Of Sunburn. Use A Sunscreen, Wear Protective Clothing, And Limit Sun Exposure While Using This Product And For A Week Afterwards.For External Use Only.

Health Concern: Dryness

Warnings:

Warning Text: Sunburn Alert: This Product Contains An Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Aha) That May Increase Your Skin's Sensitivity To The Sun And Particularly The Possibility Of Sunburn. Use A Sunscreen, Wear Protective Clothing, And Limit Sun Exposure While Using This Product And For A Week Afterwards.For External Use Only.

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Dodecylhexadecanol, Steareth-21, Potassium Lactate, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lactic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Menthol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate.

Directions:

Instructions: Smooth Over Dry Skin Daily To Help Relieve Itchy, Dry Skin.

Lubriderm Helps Relieve Itchy and Dry Skin Soothing Relief Daily Lotion
  • "I really like the smell of this lotion. It has a minty scent which really helps to cool down my itchy, cracked skin. It doesn't feel greasy and it is absorbed quickly into skin. " in 6 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive and dry skin with eczema. Anything can irritate me and I've always struggled with finding a moisturizer that actually works with my skin. I buy this in bulk just in case they discontinue it. Wouldn't know what life would be like without it. " in 4 reviews
Natalie Z.
Ontario, CA
I suffer from extremely dry cracked hands. I've tried so many products, even those for eczema and nothing ever worked for me. I found this product at a grocery outlet and it is amazing. After using it just once my hands were noticeably smoothr. It didn't burn when I applied the lotion like the others would and they even stopped itching. I use this several times a day and my hands look so much better. It's been over two years since I've had this problem and this is the only product that has worked for me.
Ching Ching C.
Las Vegas, NV
Kara H.
Olin, IA
Tried this lotion last summer when I worked outside everyday and had trouble with my skin becoming dry and itchy. It says "cooling" on the bottle which is what led me to choose it over other similar choices. After I used it for about a week, I could definitely tell a difference. It has a slight cooling feel to it, but not that noticeable. I really liked that it wasn't greasy at all.
Overall, very happy with this product.
Miranda B.
Morrison, IL
This is a must have lotion for the winter. This helps restore my dry skin, especially when it gets very cracked and dry. This lotion goes on smooth, has a cooling feeling, and does not leave my skin feeling greasy. I would recommend this lotion for dry skin.
Jane d.
Acworth, GA
This moisturizer goes on light and keeps my skin soft and smooth. It non-greasy and goes on easy. There is no strong smell and this lotion soothes the skin. I recommend this product for everyday use.
I have dry skin bumps on my upper arms. Through my doctors recommendation i found this product. It works wonderfully to reduce the bumps. Only criticism is that it could have a better scent.
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
Mae P.
Amarillo, TX
This past summer my skin would feel burnt up after sitting in the sun. The soothing relief of this lotion really did help. However, I do not like the smell of it. It smells like Icy-Hot which doesn't really make me happy.
Heidi F.
This lotion has a greasy feel, a strange scent, and I don't think it moisturizes my skin very well. I also wouldn't recommend it for anyone with sensitive skin as it made me break out.
Amy H.
Riverside, CA
i bought this lotion to help with tattoo healing and i loved it. used it whenever my tattoo was itching and it gave me almost instant relief