BY LUBRIDERM

Daily Moisture Fragrance-Free Lotion is our family-friendly* solution to replenish and moisturize dry skin. It’s fragrance-free, fortified with Vitamin B5 and skin-essential moisturizers. The clean-feeling, non-greasy formula absorbs in seconds and moisturizes for hours – in fact, it’s clinically shown to moisturize for 24 hours.

Clinically Shown to Moisturize for 24 Hours

Clean, Non-Greasy Feel

Enriched with Vitamin B5 and Skin Essential Moisturizers

*Not for use on children 3 years of age and under.

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Panthenol.

Lubriderm Fragrance Free Normal to Dry Skin Daily Moisture Lotion
  • "I grew up on this lotion! It's so great for sensitive skin, and it hydrates even the driest areas. My sister had horrible eczema growing up, and she used Lubriderm for that! Would definitely recommend! " in 7 reviews
  • "Works pretty good. It's a little thinner than i would normally like for my lotions, but it still gets the job done. I use it on my daughter, who has sensitive skin, asthma, and allergies, because fragrance free is a must with her. It doesn't break her out, so it's a win in my book." in 3 reviews
Aaliyah C.
Beltsville , MD
this lotion is really good. i switched to non scented lotions because it’s better my type of skin which is dry to normal skin. I bought this at my local ShopRite. price was about $6-$10. definitely would recommend this. it’s keeps your body refreshed & it last 24 hours. it does good especially if you’re dealing with dry skin in the winter.
hadley k.
Have the full size bottle but this is one of my favorite lotions. I was recommended from my tattoo artist and it does a amazing job. Has no scent and doesn’t make you feel all sticky. I use this after the shower and does a amazing job of softening the skin.
Yuko S.
Anaheim, CA
This works great for my skin because it gets dry whenever the seasons change and it goes on my body smoothly and lasts a while. It doesn't really have a scent. I bought the big pack that comes with two giant bottles and a travel size bottle which came in handy whenever I was travelling.
Bahar E.
Philadelphia
I’ve used the Lubriderm Fragrance Free Normal to Dry Skin Daily Moisture Lotion every single day for 10 years at the recommendation of my dermatologist. My sensitive skin did not agree with any other moisturizer until I tried this gem. I would have normally overlooked this product because it’s a simple over-the-counter item. I’m glad my dermatologist recommended it because I’ve been able to moisturize my already oily face without causing any reactions or excessive oiliness. It even works wonders as a normal body moisturizer, too.
Lisa L.
I used this for my severely dry skin and it helped resolve the problem in a matter of a few days! I tried all types of lotion and none of them worked until I asked a pharmacist and he said to use this. Jsut make sure I apply this and drink plenty of water if I wanted to see results. Since then, I’ve always relied of this to help me if I had extremely dry skin. One con is that the smell isn’t as great and smells a little like medicine but the benefits outweigh the con.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth, NJ
I used this to take care of my tattoo when I first got it and ended up becoming one my favorite lotions. Leaves skin feeling soft and silky smooth! Doesn’t leave any greasy residue either. Definitely will buy again
Samantha N.
Morgantown, WV
I always use this when I get a new tattoo to help the healing process. This lotion is gentle and unscented so it’s perfect for helping the skin say hydrated and I feel it makes the tattoo heal faster as a result.
Gabby G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Lubriderm is a great lotion for quick, on-the-spot moisture. It soaks in the the skin so quickly and doesn’t leave residue, which I always look for in a lotion. It is also fragrance-free and gentle. I’m definitely buying again.
Eryn D.
san antonio
My skin is horrible first of all. I struggle with dry skin, I’ve tried cocoa butter, jergens, and so many other brands, but I have to say this formula is my favorite!

It’s nice and light..doesn’t leave a sticky feel at all! And it actually moisturizes!! There are so many lotions I feel just sit there and soak up slowly and don’t do anything, but I can literally feel the difference as soon as I rub it on!
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
this is such a good moisturizer. i got this when i got my tattoo bc my artist recommended it and she was super knowledgeable. it moisturizes so well and doesnt leave a nasty film like some other ones do. i really thoroughly enjoy this moisturizer and its so reasonably priced. ive been using it all over my body!
Antonia L.
W Hempstead, NY
What does this smell like?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Who else uses this for tattoo healing?
Elizabeth K.
Holley, NY
How well does this product work?
Sara-Jane M.
dieppe, New Brunswick
Has anybody else used this to mosien a tattoe with colour?
I have been looking for a new lotion moisture. I have trouble finding the right one because I'm allergic to some of the ingredients. It irritates my skin and itches. What kind of products do you guys use? Any suggestions

Walmart