Lubriderm® Fragrance Free Daily Moisture Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin 3 oz Tube

BY LUBRIDERM

We believe everyone deserves to have healthy, comfortable skin. Lubriderm®, the brand developed by dermatologists, offers specialized formulations with essential nutrients naturally found in healthy skin. see more...

• Hey makeup fans, i use this as a usual moisturizer but i love makeu...1 Answers
  • Is this good for excema?2 Answers
  • Is this lotion inexpensive? I've always wanted to try it out but1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Kecia F.
Kecia F.
I the first time I ever used this lotion was over 25 years ago, when I got my first tattoo. My artist recommended it to me to use on my fresh new tattoo, to put it on all day long, every day for about a week. (This was long before there was "tattoo healing cream" as there is now, sold in tattoo shops) It was recommended to me because it is very moistizing, its thick and not watery and its fragrance free-- all things you want to put on a new tattoo for better healing. Mostly I kept buying it each time I got a new tattoo, but also continued to use it on the rest of my body too (because there's way more left over) and grew to like it over the years. I stopped getting inked up years ago, but sometimes still buy this lotion because I do like it and think it's an effective product. My husband likes it because it's not scented and not watery (a "real mans" lotion) It gets the job done, ink or no ink. 4 stars instead of 5 because it's a little bit pricey, but only compared to the less effective, more watery brands-- so I guess it's worth the extra money, if you have it to spend on lotion that is!
Emma G.
Emma G.
My skin gets insanely dry in the winter, and this product has been a lifesaver. I've purchased it in a larger pump size before, but it's handy to keep in your purse or backpack as well. It's not specifically a face lotion, but it's gentle enough that I can use it on my face when it gets really raw and dry from the cold. Word of warning though: use sparingly. A little goes a long way with this stuff, and if you use even a little too much it kind of sits on top of the skin instead of absorbing completely. In that situation in can feel a bit greasy- other than that, it's a great lotion for sensitive skin.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Murfreesboro, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
I work at a job where I am constantly having to wash my hands. As someone with sensitive skin, it is very hard for me to find any lotion that does not have a fragrance, that is also super moisturizing. This 3 oz. tube fits perfectly in my work uniform pockets, and keeps my hands, and the hands of my coworkers soft and moisturized during the winter months. My only complaint? The price. Sometimes when I go to pick up a new tube, I think to myself "Surely, there has to be another option" but until I find one, I will shell out the cash.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Whitesboro, NY
Having sensitive skin, one does not always want scented lotions, especially because they can leave your skin more irritated than the initial dry feeling. Lubriderms' fragrance free lotion works great, does not leave my skin too oily and is gentle enough to use on the days where my skin is at it's most sensitive (and dry). While the price may be a little more than some other lotions, it is still very cost effective when thinking about how well it works and how little you really need.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Fontana, CA
I first fell in love with this product when I got my tattoo. The artist suggested I use this to keep the tattooed area moist and from flaky so as to not ruin the design. I'm somewhat allergic to fragrances, although lotions aren't much of a problem as long as I don't use them often. However, this lotion has been a Godsend! I can use it all over and never get irritated. It also leaves me hydrated for a long time yet never feels greasy. I keep this smaller size with me on the go!
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Mccordsville, IN
My father bought this for me last year while I was away at college because hey, I'm a broke college student who clearly cannot afford lotion! This lotion has absolutely know scent, which is nice because I can wear it with any fragrance knowing that it will not clash. It's very thick and moisturizing without being too greasy. I cannot comment on the price because I did not buy it myself, but I don't think my father would have bought it if it were any more than 5 bucks.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Windsor, CO
I absolutely love using the fragrance free lubriderm while my tattoos are healing. I have never had an issue with it! It goes on smoothly, doesn't feel oily, and doesn't hurt my new tattoos at all. Every tattoo I've used lubriderm on has healed about a week faster than other brands. Not sure if its the lotion or just the placement if the tattoo, but I swear by this product if you're looking for a good fragrance free product to start the tattoo healing process.
Breana N.
Breana N.
I use this product except I buy the bigger one in the pump. First I want to start of by saying that I suffer from dry skin especially in the winter , but I also have sensitive skin so my options are limited. My mom introduced me to this because she gets dry skin also and I tried it and fell in love. It doesn't have a scent, which is nice. and it also doesn't irritate my skin whatsoever. It is lightweight so you can use it everyday for nice soft skin.
Cassy V.
Cassy V.
Revere, MA
I carry one in my bag always, your hands never become ashy and stay moisture and even when you wash your hands it's still stay moisture and doesn't look dry and smell good and helps dry skin a lot! I lovee it and if anybody reading this they should definitely get it because it's worth it and you would like to buy more because of the way the product is and make you feel confidante without worried about being ashy or dry
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Salt Lake City, UT
Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion is a great, non-scented, overall body lotion. I like that there is no scent, since those usually are more irritating on the skin. I don't quite think it lives up to the claim "clinically shown to moisturize for 24 hours" because I feel like I need to re-apply this, especially after washing my hands, several times a day. But, with regular application, it keeps my skin soft and supple.
Amber T.
Amber T.
Madison, AL
Is this good for excema?
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Hey makeup fans, i use this as a usual moisturizer but i love makeup and practice makes perfect but also super dry skin, any other tips, treatments or products to recommend?
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Granger, IN
Is this lotion inexpensive? I've always wanted to try it out but