BY LUBRIDERM

Men’s 3-in-1 Fragrance-Free Lotion is our solution to simplify your daily skincare routine, fragrance-free. This aloe-enriched formula can be used as a body, face and soothing post-shave lotion. Lightweight, fast absorbing and non-greasy, now one convenient lotion meets your skincare needs.

Triple Action Formula Moisturizes, Improves and Soothes Skin

Aloe-Enriched Formula Helps Soothe Skin After Shaving

Light, Fast Absorbing Formula

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Potassium Lactate, Copper Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Sodium Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Ethylhexlglycerin, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Dmdm Hydantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide.

Kimberly L.
I know this body lotion is for men, but I bought because I have my legs very dry and I love it. Let my legs moisture and absorb really quick and don't have sticky sensation
Moriah H.
Storrs Manfld, CT
I use this product for my body, and I have used it on my face without any issues. There is hardly any smell as well. I bought it at Walmart and it was easy to find. I don't think I saw any difference with this lotion as a post-shave lotion, but legs were sufficiently moisturized.
Christina D.
Hanford, CA
I made my boyfriend buy this lotion he has never used any type of lotions before. He like the way it makes his skin feel smooth very moisturized and it smells good too.
Channabell D.
Charlton, MA
This stuff is really good I use it on my face before I apply makeup sort of like a primer. I also use it for my feet over the winter so far so good
Javo Z.
Sandy utah
This is so good and is the best for aftershave. I been using it for the las couple of year and still the best for and for mi type of skin.
Amy P.
Rossville, GA
My husband loves this stuff. It makes him so soft and smooth after he shines. I bought at Walmart and it wasn't very exspensive
Ashley V.
Omaha, NE
The smell is not strong & leaves your skin very soft! Great amount of product for a very low price
Mrrrr G.
Love this and been using it a long time! Does the job and gives me amazing results. Highly recommend to anyone. Been using it since I was younger and it will continue to be a staple in my household for years to come! Highly recommended
Verenise M.
My husband absolutely loves this! He's gone through several bottles of it, moisturizing and non-sticky!
Channabell D.
Charlton, MA
What else can you do wth this stuff

back