Add a Photo
Lubriderm® Extra-Dry Skin Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion 6 Oz Plastic Bottle

By LUBRIDERM
Lubriderm advanced therapy deeply hydrates extra-dry skin. We believe everyone deserves to have healthy, comfortable skin. Lubriderm, the brand developed by dermatologists, offers specialized formulations with essential nutrients naturally found in healthy skin.
Photos (18)
Megan B.
Megan B.

I really do love this lotion! My mom started using it years ago and swore by it, so I decided to give it a try. I have been using it non-stop for about 4 years and still love it. Every now and then I will try out other brands that promise extreme moisture and dry skin repair, but I always go back to this brand. I have very dry skin and also struggle with Eczema, but this lotion really helps to calm my trouble areas. What I love the most about this lotion is the formula-most of the other brands that promise deep moisture do, in fact, deliver. The formula, however, is normally extremely thick and I have to wait at least an hour before I am able to get dressed or go to bed because everything sticks to me! I would definitely recommend this lotion for anyone who is looking for an affordable option for extra dry skin.
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Portland, OR

I hadn't given much thought to drugstore body lotion ever, usually defaulting to a basic Neutrogena as it's what my mom used growing up, but there must have been a sale or something on this lotion because it made it into my shopping card and I LOVE it. The scent is really familiar and neutral, not floral or perfumey, but what I love most is the texture. It is so moisturizing but not at all greasy, while still feeling like it sticks around rather than immediately absorbing all the way in to my skin. It leaves my skin super soft. I can't wait to finish the remaining Neutrogena I have at home so I can buy another bottle of this!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Apple Valley, MN

This is a lotion I use when I don't want a really heavy lotion. I like it because it doesn't make my hands feel sticky like some lotions do. And it's not so heavy that it feels like I have vaseline on my hands. But if my hands are feeling dry and I don't like how they feel against paper or clothing then I'll put some of this on. I don't use this one for really intense moisturizing. I do like how light and soft it feels on my hands. I also like to use this one on my body because when I use it on my body it doesn't make me feel sticky under my clothes. It's one of my goto's
Joseph F.
Joseph F.

Ever had cracked, chapped or peeling skin maybe from a chemical or allergic reaction? This special blend of lotion and healing ingredients can make even the roughest hands silky smooth, even for men. Never be afraid to shake hands to lock in a business deal, your hands will have that soft touch they'll remember. I occasionally have allergic reactions that cause my skin to crack and peel. You will tell a difference the first time you use this ultra healing lotion and the more you use it, the better your skin feels. Never be ashamed of dry skin again!
jodie u.
jodie u.
Nicholasville, KY

Wow!! I love this Lubriderm lotion guys!!!! First of all my skin is very very dry always has been! Especially inbetween my fingers my elbows and my knees those spots are the worst! I have tried many moisture lotions and t he y are all so greasy and not one has helped heal my problem but this has! My rough skin is gone and i use this daily!!! Best time to use i think is right after a warm shower when uour pores are still.open. that way it is all absorbed into your skin! Plus bonus of this is that the price is great gfor the amount in each container.
Mariana O.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA

Way too sticky. My legs and arms needed some moisturizing and my grandmother recommended this lotion. She loves it, and her skin shows, but once I got it in my body is was so creamy and dense I had to stay with my arms high for around 5 minutes. Way to long for my kind of cream unless it's a special occasion.
Still, it got the job done and I had a better skin the next day (the sheets in my bed felt horrible in my skin with this product) but I would say to try the Bath and Body creams with some other quick drying product. Works like a charm
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Columbia, KY

I have this lotion in a larger body, but size need not matter. I love love love this. My boyfriend and I both use it. He swears by it. At first I was skeptical because I thought it'd leave my skin feeling and looking greasy because it can be kind of oily whenever it comes out of the bottle. However, I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't. My skin soaked it in very well; I have combination skin and I've always had trouble finding a moisturizer that will hydrate without leaving my skin looking oily, and this definitely worked.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

As a nurse aid I wash my hands constantly, they get very dry in the winter so I apply lotion often. Unfortunately I bought this lotion before and used it three times and each time it burned. At first I thought it was burning because my hands were so dry, I washed them and put my regular lotion on and had no burning. I tried it again later same thing, except this time my hands turned red. The third time I tried it a coworker gave me some lotion and I didn't realize what it was. I avoid this lotion like the plague.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC

This lotion is a great one that I choose in the winter time, not that it couldn't be used year round. I work with little kids & it seems like I'm having to constantly wash my hands, due to wiping noses & changing diapers. Because of all this, my hands become extremely dry and will crack in several places. This is my go to healing lotion. It has a great, light scent which isn't irritating to your skin. Great bonus is this small size fits in your purse or pocket and it great for easy travel. Thanks Lubriderm!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Monroe, LA

I really like Lubriderm lotions especially when we've been out in the sun a lot and our skin is extra dry. I buy the extra dry skin advanced therapy and I can feel it soaking in and giving the extra moisture that is needed. It's not too think but is a tad bit oily than I prefer but nothing that will keep me from buying it. I like my lotions to have nice scents to them and that the one thing this product lacks, for me. It's just a little bland but it gets the job done when needed so that's all that matters.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Kimberly, AL

Is this a greasy product? I have tried a couple times different brands and they take forever to dry.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Delmar, DE

Does anyone else use this on their heels? I'm wondering if it will help with cracking.