Lubriderm® Extra-Dry Skin Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion 6 Oz Plastic Bottle

BY LUBRIDERM

Lubriderm advanced therapy deeply hydrates extra-dry skin. We believe everyone deserves to have healthy, comfortable skin. Lubriderm, the brand developed by dermatologists, offers specialized formulations with essential nutrients naturally found in healthy skin. see more...

• Does anyone else use this on their heels? I'm wondering i...3 Answers
  • Is this a greasy product? I have tried a couple times dif...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "Lubriderm is one of my favorite lotions! I get really itchy skin and one application of this miracle worker takes the itch away for days! I feel like it really sinks into the deepest layers and moisturizes very well! Also great on killer sunburns!" in 413 reviews
  • "Old Man Winter is doing a number on my skin this season and Lubriderm Advanced Therapy for Extra Dry Skin is bringing it back to life! It's hydrating but non-greasy and oh so soothing. It doesn't have any perfumes or dyes so it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, either. I also find that this lotion seeps into my skin and doesn't sit on top of it, like other lotions do. I'm going to continue to purchase this kind. " in 70 reviews
  • "I have very dry skin, this lotion really made a huge improvement to my hands!" in 1 review
  • "My favorite lotion hands down.. my skin gets really dry during the colder months and this seems to be the only lotion that does the trick!" in 1 review
  • "This lotion is really good for due skin." in 1 review
snehaa g.
New York
I am constantly buying and trying new body lotions and butters, most of which I end up throwing away because most of them hydrate and smell great but the moisture doesn’t last. This one however keeps my skin hydrated easily for 24 hours in the cold harsh winter days. I mix 1-2 pumps of it with 2 pumps of palmers rose body oil for each leg, and so on for all over my body for extra smooth hydrated skin, plus the super amazing results of palmers rose body oil in minimizing cellulite, stretch marks and scars!
Kali R.
PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This moisture gets the job done. It doesn’t have too strong of a smell, it kind of reminds me of baby powder. It adds moisture to my skin and sinks in quickly. I also don’t think it’s too expensive and I will be buying it again. It’s definitely sometime to try if you’re looking for a new lotion that works.
Gloria A.
This is my favorite body lotion, I also use as a hand cream. It's intense enough to help keep hands moisturized as I wash my hands constantly throughout the day. This is a great year round lotion...use as needed!
Olivia M.
Hamden, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LOVE this lotion! I have eczema and my arms are always so dry! But this lotion has been a godsend for me! Especially with how cold this winter has been I’ve needed all the help I can get.
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this lotion. My father inlaw was in ICU for over a week and so of course his skin was beginning to crack. I bought this for him and it has helped so much. I originally used a cocoa butter scented lotion and because he is bed ridden and doesn't get daily baths, the cocoa butter lotion made him smell horrible on the second day. However, this Lubriderm lotion has a very light scent and works perfectly. Not to mention the price is very affordable. I will repurchase!
Miranda M.
Working in a specialty veterinary hospital I have to wash my hands A LOT. And all year round, especially in the winter, I struggle with dry, cracked, (and sometimes bloody), hands. Ever since I started using this lotion, my skin has felt so much better! It moisturizes so well, even after just one night of using it! It is very reasonably priced, and there are even generic versions that work pretty well too. I would 10/10 recommend this product to anyone in the medical field!
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
This is one of my favorite lotions. I love how I can bring it anywheres with me. It works better than many other lotions I have tried. My knuckles are very dry in the winter, considering it gets below 0. This combats the dryness and coldness very well.
Alejandra P.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this cream, it is so hydrating and keeps my hands and body from going dry. Not to mention that is not as oily as most creams, and that it’s natural light scent is amazing. I love this cream ! I use this compact size bottle to keep my hands hydrated at all times.
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a must have lotion for anyone with dry skin or even normal skin during the winter. Because there's no added harsh fragrance, I'm even able to use this on my face and I can't believe how gentle it is! I've never encountered a better moisturizer and I can't say enough good stuff about this lotion.
Roberto c.
pretty great for dry skin or if you work our in the cold and wash your hands a lot especially in the winter it works great i recommend this to men and woman and it doesn't smell bad or so highly scented either
Ashley W.
Delmar, DE
Does anyone else use this on their heels? I'm wondering if it will help with cracking.
Jamie H.
Kimberly, AL
Is this a greasy product? I have tried a couple times different brands and they take forever to dry.