BY LUBRIDERM

Lubriderm® Intense Skin Repair Calming Relief Lotion™.
New look.
Dermatologist developed.
Helps relieve itchy, dry skin.
Enriched with soothing emollients and hydrarelease™ technology.
Clinically shown to moisturize for 24 hours.
16 fl. oz. (473 ml). see more...

Lubriderm Dermatologist Developed Intense Skin Repair Calming Relief Lotion
  • "Me andy daughter both have sensitive skin so this really helps mosterize and keeps us feeling good about our skin." in 1 review
  • "All lubriderm products are wanderfull, i have dry skin and this cream really hydrated my skyn, and i feel fresh al day" in 1 review
  • "Good for every day use too not just for tattoos" in 1 review
Melody R.
Grayson, GA
As a nurse, I wash my hands countless times each day. Whether it be alcohol-based hand sanitizer or good old-fashioned soap and water, my hands get extremely dry and cracked. Over the winter, I picked up some of this lotion and gave it a try. It is a nice, thick formula and it stays on, providing soothing relief to my hands. It is a tiny bit pricier than many lotions, but since it is thick and long-lasting, the small bottle is just as good as a larger bottle of a run-of-the-mill lotion. This one lives in my bag during the winter months.
Alexandra Y.
Esta crema hidrante es excelente me acabe el envase por completo, de verdad se siente la diferencia luego de usarla y como de verdad hidrata la piel, al principio se siente algo pesada en la piel pero se absorbe bastante rápido y pasa este efecto, en cuanto al aroma no es tan agradable es más un aroma convencional y se va bastante rápido, en cuando a la función hidratante y reparadora la cumple muy bien aunque preferiría una crema qué pueda cumplir esta función y a parte brindar un rico aroma qué dure en la piel.
Lori R.
Andrews
Works extremely well if you have dry skin. I have super sensitive skin so it worked decent compared to others that contain some harsh chemicals. Didn't like that if you put to much on it made you feel extremely greasy. If I put a lot on and it was humid outside then I sweated extremely with this brand. However, I did notice that it cleared up a lot of heat bumps I was getting on my legs. But I also have them on my arms so I was expecting it to do the same as well, but it didn't.
Karie C.
Ridge Spring, SC
My husband has extremely sensitive skin when it comes to cold weather and he gets itchy any time the humidity drops or the temperature drops below 80 degrees Fahrenheit. He complains constantly that he's a she and I will use this and put it on his back and his legs in his arms where he can't reach and it's instantaneous Cooling and soothing. His only complaint is that I'm not home when he's home more often because of our work schedules so I can apply it for him more often
Nikki S.
N DARTMOUTH, MA
When I'm looking for something to repair and calm my skin, the Lubriderm brand is always my go to brand. I suffer from dry skin no matter what season it is, so the fact that this lotion can conform to my every need is perfect! The intense skin repair and calming relief help me get through my most uncomfortable times of scratching and inflammation. I would recommend this product to anyone suffering from dry skin any where on the body. :)
Marina B.
This lotion is good for people with dry skin, it at the very least keeps it maintained and moisturized. I wouldn't say it fixed my dry skin but it definitely helped. It is very greasy so if you don't like that feeling I wouldn't suggest buying it. This is great if you're looking for an alternative to gold bond because it's just about the same. Gold bond had pretty much the exact same results to this particular lotion.
chelsea k.
Akron, IN
Honestly I was never a fan of liubriderm lotion until my hands were so dry my skin would crack and bleed . so I asked my mom what I should use after I had tried many lotions and hand creams and none worked. she gave me this lotion to try and it actually worked within a few days my skin on my hands looked healthier. this is the only thing I use in the winter it gives my hands the moisture they so desperately need.
Antonia R.
Sunnyvale, CA
I get really bad eczema and this lotion is so perfect!! Unlike other creams, this doesn't just coat the area, it actually helps. When I use it consistently and then accidentally skip a day, my eczema doesn't get super bad again, so I know it's working. I also love that it's not too thick and buttery, so I can put it everywhere without feeling weird and slippery like other products leave me feeling.
Air B.
Long Is City, NY
Lubriderm is the brand that I have been using since I was a kid. It's reliable and gets the job done! I tried this product after I had realized that my feet were extremely dry and cracking in the winter. This lotion immediately soothed the itching and dry feeling and also made my feet look better instantly. I feel like it only took a week of consistent use to get my feet back on the right track!
Lizbeth S.
plainfield, NJ
I have this issue in my arms that's a bit rough and the only way to treat it is if I keep it moisturize 24/7 this is one of the most helpful lotion I've ever purchased I usually use this lotion right after showering 2 times a day and it stays on and keeps my arm super silky I feel like if you have problems w your skin you should try using this it's the most helpful to me.