Lubriderm Dermatologist Developed Intense Skin Repair Calming Relief Lotion

Lubriderm® Intense Skin Repair Calming Relief Lotion™.
New look.
Dermatologist developed.
Helps relieve itchy, dry skin.
Enriched with soothing emollients and hydrarelease™ technology.
Clinically shown to moisturize for 24 hours.
16 fl. oz. (473 ml). see more...

• "Good for every day use too not just for tattoos" in 1 review
Heather W.
Holy grail lotion here! As a nurse I batter and abuse my hands daily, whether with hand sanitizer or soap and water or wearing gloves, my hands take a beating.  Lubriderm Dermatologist Developed Intense Skin Repair Calming Relief Lotion is therapy for my hands. This lotion immediately calms and soothes my alligator skin. Best part? It's not greasy! It absorbs quickly and gives instant relief. I keep bottles of this in every bathroom at home, in my kitchen, on my night stand, in my purse, in my locker at work, at the nurse's station at work and in my car. Will not be without this one.
Zakeyah D.
As the oldest and busiest child in the house, I am constantly washing my hands after doing the household's laundry, cleaning every room in the house including my own, and doing the dishes. I also have severe dryness on my hands, wrists, and arms because of the new cold weather I am dealing with in my new location. I started off with trying pure cocoa butter but it would just dry back up in the cold weather after a good ten minutes. This is applied in the morning at the start of the day before I leave for school and helps trap moisture better than anything else!
crystle s.
This lotion is amazing!!  I literally put it on every night!  It really really helps with dry skin and is affordable​!the amazing smell last a while and the smooth skin does too!!!  It's not expensive at all!! Can't put a price in good skin though!
Dominique R.
Forestville, MD
I loved this lotion it make my skin feel very moisturized and hydrated all day. I use it daily and my whole family uses it now so you've got to go out and try it it will be the best thing for you all summer
Maria M.
East Syracuse, NY
I adore this lotion. I ran out a month ago and thought I could wait before picking up more. Huge mistake. I developed this nasty dry patch on the back of my hand and no amount of lotion of a different brand helped. Finally bought this and three days later the patch started to fade. It's been a week now and I can barely tell I had dry skin. I use it about 2 times a day or whenever my hands feel dry. As a bonus, while there is a light scent, it isn't overpowering. You have to actually sniff your hands to smell it. I highly recommend not only this product, but the brand itself.
Alexandra Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Esta crema hidrante es excelente me acabe el envase por completo, de verdad se siente la diferencia luego de usarla y como de verdad hidrata la piel, al principio se siente algo pesada en la piel pero se absorbe bastante rápido y pasa este efecto, en cuanto al aroma no es tan agradable es más un aroma convencional y se va bastante rápido, en cuando a la función hidratante y reparadora la cumple muy bien aunque preferiría una crema qué pueda cumplir esta función y a parte brindar un rico aroma qué dure en la piel.
Juliana N.
You really feel the difference after applying it, it dries fast, it has a neutral smell and very moist, off course. This is definitely my favorite cream.
Karie C.
Ridge Spring, SC
My husband has extremely sensitive skin when it comes to cold weather and he gets itchy any time the humidity drops or the temperature drops below 80 degrees Fahrenheit. He complains constantly that he's a she and I will use this and put it on his back and his legs in his arms where he can't reach and it's instantaneous Cooling and soothing. His only complaint is that I'm not home when he's home more often because of our work schedules so I can apply it for him more often
Lori R.
Works extremely well if you have dry skin. I have super sensitive skin so it worked decent compared to others that contain some harsh chemicals. Didn't like that if you put to much on it made you feel extremely greasy. If I put a lot on and it was humid outside then I sweated extremely with this brand. However, I did notice that it cleared up a lot of heat bumps I was getting on my legs. But I also have them on my arms so I was expecting it to do the same as well, but it didn't.
Lizbeth S.
Plainfield, NJ
I have this issue in my arms that's a bit rough and the only way to treat it is if I keep it moisturize 24/7 this is one of the most helpful lotion I've ever purchased I usually use this lotion right after showering 2 times a day and it stays on and keeps my arm super silky I feel like if you have problems w your skin you should try using this it's the most helpful to me.