3 colors available

BY LUBRIDERM

Go beyond moisturization and protect your skin from the sun. Lubriderm Daily Moisture with SPF 15 Lotion contains a broadspectrum sunscreen to provide everyday, dermatologistrecommended protection from the sun's harmful UVA and UVB rays. And unlike many normal sunscreens, this fastabsorbing, nongreasy formula feels great on skin.

Erica S.
Erica S.
Burbank, CA
This lotion is an absolute lifesaver for me. I cannot go outside in the sun for even a minute without getting skin rashes. I also have dry skin and need lotion on a daily basis. This lotion solves both of my issues in one affordable product, so I don't have to apply twice, and I never forget to put sunscreen on before going outside even to get the mail or take out the trash because it's already on when I put lotion on in the morning. It works to protect me from the sun for a long time, too. I can be driving in traffic for 2 hours, and it keeps my hands, arms, neck, and ears safe from sun skin rashes. I only reapply when I wash my hands or if I'm outside for an extended time (several hours) just to be safe. And again, the price is great because it costs about the same as other lotions and other sunscreens at the grocery or drug store, but since you get both, you only pay once. It also moisturizers well and does not leave me feeling sticky or greasy. It is very hard to find a product that is both a moisturizing body lotion and has sunscreen protection, let alone affordable. I am a loyal customer!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
I bought this because I have liked lubriderm products in the past and hadn't seen many other body lotions with spf. A lot of sunblocks make me break out on my back chest and neck and are way too greasy for my taste. Happy to say that this does not break me out! In terms of sun protection it's just ok....I'm looking for something I can wear all day without burning. I'm thinking spf 15 isn't enough for a full day baking in the sun for my medium skin tone because I do burn. This also smells very sunscreen-y and not in the good way. I will continue to look for a body lotion with a better or no fragrance and higher spf but in the meantime this isn't bad!
Jocelyn H.
Jocelyn H.
North Bergen, NJ
Okay so I hate lotions that leave that oily kinda tacky feeling after and take forever to soak into your skin ..so I would never use lotion all oven my body just the elbows and feet you know visable areas that can get ashy until one day I decided to try this lotion. And I FINALLY found a lotion that I just put every where and it leave me
So nice fresh and super moisturized I am obsessed with this and recommended to everyone I know I even care a travel size everywhere to show it off when people ask and make them try it on the spot lol
Rocelle R.
Rocelle R.
I love this lotion, it's unscented which I really like since I know there aren't going to be any perfumes or scents included that'll break me out. I has the daily sunscreen dermatologists recommend to be put on everyday. It's very hydrating to the skin but me, personally, it makes me feel a bit greasy and oily which is the only con. I would definitely buy it again despite the fact because I love spf in a daily moisturizer and the Lubriderm one is affordable and included everything I need for my daily use.
Carrie A.
Carrie A.
I started using Lubriderm way back in the day when I would sneak and use my moms. I love that this has an SPF because I'm very conscious about protecting my face but tend to forget the rest of my skin. I use this all day and don't worry about sun damage. Also I love that it seems heavy but it's really not :) It moisturizers that a super heavy, oily lotion but doesn't leave my skin feeling weighed down. It's nice and light. This is a definite every day must have!
Erin H.
Erin H.
I'm not a huge fan of body lotion during the summer, but this lotion absorbs quickly and has SPF. It doesn't have a strong smell which is nice because I enjoy wearing perfume and don't like when a lotion has too strong of a smell. It's lightweight enough to wear on a daily basis, but if you're going to be out in the sun for a long period of time, I would definitely recommend a stronger SPF. This works for me when I know I won't be outside for too long.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Orangeburg, Ny
I really like this as a moisturizing lotion for daily use. My only dislike about it is using it on my face... If playing tennis, and perspiring, etc, it drips off in sweat and stings my eyes. So this is definitely a body only lotion. My husband doesn't always like the greasiness of it, but I like how soft my skin feels and don't mind reapplying-- it's not thick like other loins and rubs in well. But does leave a feeling that something is on your skin.
Misty C.
Misty C.
Vallejo, CA
This is a great product to buy because it always one you can rely on. It isnever to expensive and you can usually get a great deal on a value pack so there is plenty for the whole family. I could to to use it because it does not leave my skin feeling greasy after I apply it. The only down fall is the pumper to these lotions usually always break! It's very frustrating actually. Hopefully they change that soon and this will be an all around great buy!
Sharon K.
Sharon K.
Westford, MA
Favorite Summer Product: I have fair skin, and burn easily. I use this on my face in the morning after my shower as a daily moisturizer, to have a base layer of sunscreen if I'm just doing normal activities. If I 'know' I'll be out in the sun most of the day, I use an SPF 50+ sunscreen. A little of this goes a long way, it absorbs quickly, doesn't leave a greasy feel, and leaves me feeling moisturized. It does have a bit of a 'sunscreeny' odor.
Yasmine G.
Yasmine G.
This cream is a great moisturizer. I love the way my skin feels since it does not feel sticky or extremely oily like other lotions do. I have used this lotion for around 2 years and I always buy the 16 oz bottle because it is great for daily use since it does include the sunscreen. I love the fact that it includes the sunscreen because it helps me protect my skin without actually having to think about it. I would recommend it to everyone.
Naomi S.
Naomi S.
los angeles, CA
Does this brand of lotion work well with keeping my face moisturized and looking fresh?
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
¿Les ha funcionado a la perfección este producto?