Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion SPF 15 Moisturizer with Sunscreen

Go beyond moisturization and protect your skin from the sun. Lubriderm Daily Moisture with SPF 15 Lotion contains a broadspectrum sunscreen to provide everyday, dermatologistrecommended protection from the sun's harmful UVA and UVB rays. And unlike many normal sunscreens, this fastabsorbing, nongreasy formula feels great on skin.

• ¿Les ha funcionado a la perfección este producto?1 Answers
  • Does this brand of lotion work well with keeping my face moisturi...1 Answers
  • What do you recommend when you get towards the end of the bottle?...1 Answers
Victoria S.
Review for: Moisturizer Spf15 more...
My hands were so dry from winter and cold temperatures. Nothing was helping. I had a coupon for Lubriderm products and decided why not try this. I love using products with SPF in them as an extra added bonus. I used the lotion once and my hands felt like brand new. It absorbs quickly and your hands aren’t greasy. It’s lightly scented but still has a slight sunscreen smell (which I personally love because it reminds me of summer). I use this once in the morning and don’t really have to reapply during the day. Then I’ll use a hefty amount before bed for extra moisture.
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
I can only use Lubriderm I scented on my ridiculously sensitive legs and it works amazingly :-) it’s just the right consistency to hydrate and smoothen, without leaving a greasy feeling behind! Love and highly recommend
Lori M.
I live in the high desert and experience high winds, dry hot summer days, and cold winter weather that bites instead of nips. Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion with SPF 15 sunscreen is my skin saver!
Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion is pleasantly light and non greasy. Goes on soft and easy without tugging my skin. It protects my skin from the high desert surprises and keeps me feeling confident, comfortable and complete.
I can reapply at any time without feeling the lotion build up and become tacky. I'm ready to go within just a few minutes of applying this awesome lotion. It's a staple in my arsenal of beauty must-haves.
sara s.
It's a good moisturizer but I feel that I can get better results from other products. I got it to help with stretch marks but I doesn't help with that. It does help with dry skin but that's not what I needed so I rarely use this anymore.
Silvia T.
Most favorite lotion ever!! Anything with spf usually always breaks me out and this didn't! It's my go to now! And for the price I feel like you get a lot of product!! I. Have bought so many already if you're looking for a moisturizer with spf you should totally try this it won't leave u Greasy
Alexandra Z.
Bay Shore, NY
This product keeps my skin moisturized all day long. It has a nice easy scent that isn't overpowering. One of my favorite parts about this product is that it doesn't leave you with a greasy feel. Your skin absorbs the lotion and leaves you feeling fresh!
Erica S.
Burbank, CA
This lotion is an absolute lifesaver for me. I cannot go outside in the sun for even a minute without getting skin rashes. I also have dry skin and need lotion on a daily basis. This lotion solves both of my issues in one affordable product, so I don't have to apply twice, and I never forget to put sunscreen on before going outside even to get the mail or take out the trash because it's already on when I put lotion on in the morning. It works to protect me from the sun for a long time, too. I can be driving in traffic for 2 hours, and it keeps my hands, arms, neck, and ears safe from sun skin rashes. I only reapply when I wash my hands or if I'm outside for an extended time (several hours) just to be safe. And again, the price is great because it costs about the same as other lotions and other sunscreens at the grocery or drug store, but since you get both, you only pay once. It also moisturizers well and does not leave me feeling sticky or greasy. It is very hard to find a product that is both a moisturizing body lotion and has sunscreen protection, let alone affordable. I am a loyal customer!
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
This lotion is amazing!! I put it on in the morning and it keeps me moisturized all day without having to reapply it. The price is also really nice too. I have recommended this to friends and they love it just as much as I do.
Shaulvia A.
American Cyn, CA
Really good for moisturizing dry skin. The scent could be better. I like to use it just after the shower and lotion my entire body. This product is moisturizing without greasyness. Always great to have an hand.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
Review for: Moisturizer more...
I bought this because I have liked lubriderm products in the past and hadn't seen many other body lotions with spf. A lot of sunblocks make me break out on my back chest and neck and are way too greasy for my taste. Happy to say that this does not break me out! In terms of sun protection it's just ok....I'm looking for something I can wear all day without burning. I'm thinking spf 15 isn't enough for a full day baking in the sun for my medium skin tone because I do burn. This also smells very sunscreen-y and not in the good way. I will continue to look for a body lotion with a better or no fragrance and higher spf but in the meantime this isn't bad!
Sharon R.
¿Les ha funcionado a la perfección este producto?
Naomi S.
los angeles, CA
Does this brand of lotion work well with keeping my face moisturized and looking fresh?
Kit N.
What do you recommend when you get towards the end of the bottle? There is still quite a bit of product left but it no longer comes out of the pump.