BY LUBRIDERM

Daily Moisture Fragrance-Free Lotion is our family-friendly* solution to replenish and moisturize dry skin. It’s fragrance-free, fortified with Vitamin B5 and skin-essential moisturizers. The clean-feeling, non-greasy formula absorbs in seconds and moisturizes for hours – in fact, it’s clinically shown to moisturize for 24 hours.

Clinically Shown to Moisturize for 24 Hours

Clean, Non-Greasy Feel

Enriched with Vitamin B5 and Skin Essential Moisturizers

*Not for use on children 3 years of age and under.

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Panthenol.

Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion Fragrance-Free
  • "I grew up on this lotion! It's so great for sensitive skin, and it hydrates even the driest areas. My sister had horrible eczema growing up, and she used Lubriderm for that! Would definitely recommend! " in 7 reviews
  • "Works pretty good. It's a little thinner than i would normally like for my lotions, but it still gets the job done. I use it on my daughter, who has sensitive skin, asthma, and allergies, because fragrance free is a must with her. It doesn't break her out, so it's a win in my book." in 3 reviews
Chris T.
I had high hopes for this product,  It is fragrance free which I was very happy since I have sensitive skin.  I also has very dry hands and the skin on my thumbs are cracked.  My friend raved about this lotion being wonderful for dry skin.  I tried it and it soaked into my skin.  A little goes a long way or it is a bit greasy, but I liked how it moisturized my cracked thumbs and made my hands feel do soft.  10 minutes after application, I had an allergic reaction.  My hands were itchy and the where red and inflamed.  I had to scrub this off everywhere I applied it.
Adriane N.
Golden, CO
Lubriderm has been a family staple for years...way before I had my own household to run! I love the clean no fragrance scent, the formula IS NOT GREASY, and it simply absorbs into the skin layers where you need it most. Very affordable and a bottle lasts a good long time. I highly recommend to keep around the house for use on adult skin and kids alike. 5 stars!
Jamie W.
Wayne, NJ
This moisturizer is a must have. I keep a bottle of this all the time on my desk at work. Working in an office environment, my hands get rather dry so I use this to moisten and soften them up. The lotion doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky or oily, and it absorbs pretty well. I highly recommend.
Sarah S.
Anaheim , CA
Surprisingly this is a great face moisturizer. I use this everyday under my makeup. It settles into the skin leaving it plump, and moisturized without being over dewy and oily! I buy a new bottle every time I run out. I know multiple people who use this as their moisturizer. I would definitely recommend checking it out.
Aimee B.
Boston
I’m a big fan of the Lubriderm lotions and this one is no exception. I try to go fragrance free on most products because I have a sensitive nose and this lotion is perfect for that. It’s lightweight, no smell, absorbs fast and keeps me hydrated. I use the SPF 15 version in the AM (not fragrance free) and this at night.
Maricar B.
Cranston, RI
I started using this lotion when my husband got surgery on his leg and he was in a cast for almost a month. His skin was super dry and flaky and the doctor recommended Lubriderm lotion and we’ve been using it ever since. It moisturizes the skin without having your skin feel oily like other lotions.
Lindsey B.
Pembroke, MA
Good lotion but leaves my skin feeling greasy but it has an ok smell for being fragrance free and does help with dry skin I’m just not a fan of the greasy feeling Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion Fragrance-Free leaves
Mary M.
Newport, MI
Lubriderm has always been my go-to lotion when it comes to dry skin AND tattoo after care. It always leaves my skin soft, silky and smooth throughout the entire day! Whenever I get new tattoos, I apply this lotion far less than I need to with any other lotion or 'tattoo goo'
Aiman R.
Denver
During the dry and cold Denver winters, this lotion keeps my dry skin from cracking. Works well on my hands, feet, and body. If i use this once or twice a day, i usually achieve soft hydrated skin within 1-2 days. It’s a must have in my house and in every bathroom.
Chelsea B.
Columbia Hts, MN
I use it mainly after new tattoos. Very gentle on my sensitive skin and a little bit goes a long way. Despite being fragrance-free, there is a bit of a soft smell to it but it just smells like shea. My bottle has lasted me AGES so it’s a great value for the price.
Antonia L.
W Hempstead, NY
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Who else uses this for tattoo healing?
Amber T.
Madison, AL
Is this good for excema?
Sammi Z.
how does this lotion compare to other brands

Walmart