BeautyBodyBody CareLubriderm
Daily Moisture Lotion for Sensitive Skin

Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion for Sensitive Skin

Daily Moisture Lotion for Sensitive Skin is our solution to moisturize dry, sensitive skin. Free of fragrance, dye and lanolin, this gentle, non-greasy formula, with Vitamin B5 and skin essential moisturizers, absorbs in seconds and is clinically shown to moisturize for 24 hours. 100% Fragrance

I would like to know if this product really works, I would like to start with a skin care routine, which other products recommend me?[brand:cerave]
Does this product leave skin greasy?
Tengo una alergia en a mano y me recomendaron esta crema pero no se si me pueda ayudar, Cree que me ayude a la resequedad?
Start your review of Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion for Sensitive Skin!
Product Highlights
I have eczema and dry skin from hypothyroidism and this is the only thing that keeps my skin in check and keeps it from itching. Your skin will drink this up, I promise. It soaks in quickly and doesn't leave you feeling oily, it really is one of the best out there.in reviews
My kids have sensitive skin.. They have been using this for years and have beautiful skin. It's smooth and has a perfect texture... They never go a day without it.in reviews
My hands get really dry in the winter and this takes care of it without being greasyin reviews
Got this for a new tattoo upon recommendation from the artist.. Heeled it up very well didn't even get to the itchy stage!!in reviews
What I like most is that this lotion really helps keep moisture in the skin but feels so lightweight.in reviews
VINH P.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion for Sensitive Skin uploaded by VINH P.
Purchased at: Costco
This is one of the moisturizing lotion that I love to use every day during the winter months. My skin tends to get very dry and itchy and this lotion helps taking care of the problems. The lotion is every smooth and doesn’t feel greasy or oily on the skin at all.
Chelsie D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Chelsie D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My dry skin absolutely loves Lubriderm lotion! I would definitely recommend it to anyone. No strong scent, great quality & great price.
Miranda M.
South St Paul, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Miranda M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use this everyday! I originally bought this to help my tattoo heal and it worked amazing! I love how affordable it is along with how much product you get! The lotion it’s self is super hydrating and doesn’t leave a greedy texture at all! It’s fragrance free but I love the light smell it naturally has! I will forever buy this product not only for tattoo after care but for my normal bedside lotion! Must buy!
Mayelyn G.
Freeland, PA
Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Mayelyn G.
For those people who have dry skin problems, I recommend the cream: Lubridern. Since I started using it I have been able to notice the softness and shine on my skin.
Fabiola Z.
Canby, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Fabiola Z.
Purchased at: Walgreens
We love it! I know is a daily moisturizer but we use it in the winter and when we need that extra moisture after our camping trip!LUBRIDERM Moisturizing Lotion,16 oz.,PK12, 48316
Hazalia C.
Fort Lee, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Hazalia C.
Purchased at: Costco
I love this moisture lotion for sensitive skin. I have dry skin, especially around my arms and legs during winter, so this lotion helps moisturize my skin. It absorbs quickly and has no greasy feeling left on the skin. Purchase it at Costco.
Ethan L.
Redding
Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Ethan L.
I use this stuff on the daily right here. It is very high quality and always does the trick. It is not greasy one bit and stays on for a long time. It isn’t that pricey as well and the bottle lasts a long time.
Jerny G.
Bronx, NY
Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Jerny G.
It’s good but you have to put on some more later in the day because the effect doesn’t last long
Stephanie F.
Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Stephanie F.
Purchased at: Target
The lotion I have from this brand is this exact same color but fragrance-free. I find that lotions/moisturizers that carry fragrance tend to make my face itchy (not as much) but I constantly feel drier. I came across this when shopping at Target, I’m not really picky on lotion brands but I’ve tried Vaseline Cocoa Radiant lotion but I find my face to be a tiny bit itchy but with great shine. If I were to recommend a lotion it would be this one as it has a nice feel on the skin (but wouldn’t have as much shine as the Vaseline brand) but feels lightweight throughout LUBRIDERM Moisturizing Lotion,16 oz.,PK12, 48316 the whole day! [product:lubriderm-fragrance-free-moisturizing-lotion-16-oz-ea/1]
Sehab V.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Sehab V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My favorite lotion for dry skin. I have semi sensitive skin and need something that will hydrate, but won't irritate my skin. This smells very fresh and clean and absorbs nicely into the skin. It's also very affordable, I recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...