BY LUBRIDERM

Indulging Fragrance. indulge and enhance. clinically shown to moisturize for 24 hours. clean, non greasy feel We believe everyone deserve to have healthy, comfortable skin. Lubriderm®, the brand developed by dermatologists, now combines the effectiveness you trust from Lubriderm® with a great fragrance and enriching Shea and Cocoa Butter Daily Moisture Lotion Shea + Enriching Cocoa Butter is our solution to transform dry, dull skin and leave it smelling as good as it feels. This non-greasy formula, with skin essential moisturizes naturally found in healthy skin, is designed to improve your skin s moisture barrier for healthier-looking skin. Enriched w. see more...

Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion
  • "With having super dry skin, especially in the winter, it was really important to me to find a really good quality lotion and at a reasonable price." in 3 reviews
  • "I love this lotion because it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and leaves my skin very sifts and moisturized." in 1 review
  • "Doesn't really have a smell but works great" in 1 review
  • "It absorbs quickly and is thick enough to work all day without feeling greasy on my skin." in 1 review
  • "During the winter months my skin gets extremely dry and I've found that lubriderm is the only lotion that will actually moisture the skin." in 1 review
Ali M.
Ali M.
Austin, TX
Lubriderm lotion is the lotion was the only lotion in our house as I was growing up, and I still purchase it to this day. I have a bottle on my desk at work, a small bottle in my purse and one on my vanity. My father still uses it religiously at 79 years old. He uses it on his hands, face and as a hair serum. Immediately following his shower he lotions up and then runs his hands through his hair to moisturize and tame frizz.. The product is very moisturizing and on-irritation, which I appreciate.
Rosaline W.
Rosaline W.
Hollywood, CA
Lubriderm has been my go-to body lotion ever since I was a kid and I've stuck with it into my adult life! I've tried other popular body lotions along the way, but this is the best one around. It's very gentle and moisturizing on the skin without feeling greasy. Plus I like that it has a very mild scent/practically unscented which I realized is best for me and my sensitive skin. I constantly buy this body lotion and wouldn't change!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
This is a great, everyday, unscented lotion. I buy this from my local warehouse club (Sam's Club or Costco) because it's a great value. I like having multiple bottles, one to keep in the kitchen, one in the babies room, and one in our bedroom. It's a versatile product that our whole family uses. It's gentle enough for the baby, unscented, which is great for my husband, and absorbs into skin quickly, which I love!
Sonia W.
Sonia W.
I use Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion as my go to lotion. I use it directly after showering to lock in the moisture. One huge benefit of Lubriderm is that the fragrance isn't strong and it doesn't compete with any perfume or other fragrance I choose to wear. I like it this product and you should consider using it in your morning or nightly routine.
Brigit W.
Brigit W.
Olympia, Wa
This is pretty good. Maybe not the best if you have really dry skin, but good otherwise. I bought this so use of my tattoo because it was recommended by my artist to help it heal well. It works really well for that because it's light and unscented. I would recommend especially if you are getting a tattoo and don't get an ointment from the artist.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Miramar, FL
This is the same lotion I've been using forever, and for good reason. I have really dry skin and this lotion helps to combat that, especially in those winter months. Every once in a while, I'll mix this lotion with my lotion from bath and body works, and it's still just as great! My skin stays moisturized for hours without having to reapply.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Bear Creek Tw, PA
I used this when I got my first tattoo many, many moons ago. As far as lotion goes, it's a little oily. It's a good moisturizer, but I've definitely used better. I appreciate that there's no scent, and it's very reasonably priced, but honestly - if you're looking for a good daily moisturizer, I'd recommend the Vaseline Intense Repair.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Bloomington, IN
Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion is awesome! I like it because it comes scent free and as a person with fair skin, I'm not into a lot of scented lotions since they can make me breakout into a rash. I mostly use this product after shaving since it gives me fantastic soft feeling legs and keeps them nicely moisturized.
Shagufta H.
Shagufta H.
This lotion moisturizes and does the job. This is really long-lasting and doesn't irritate skin. There are some ingredients that are concerning--that is up to you to decide. If you are looking for a simple lotion with no fragrance, this is a lotion that does the job.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Only lotion I use. Absorbs super fast. The fragrance free which is perfect for my sensitive skin. I would easily pay twice what they charge. Have been using it for years and have turned many friends and family members with sensitive skin in to it as well.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Wellness Guru Expert
Usually when I use this lotion my hands feel very thick afterwards, and they don't smell too good either. Is this something found in all these products ? Is this not a good type of this product?
Tashina J.
Tashina J.
Bradenton, FL
My son has sensitive skin and I never tried this brand on him was wondering if it breaks anyone kids out ? And does it have a strong scent?
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Glenn Dale, MD
Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion Holaaa será que este producto es bueno para borrar las estrías
Becca L.
Becca L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this lotion feel greasy or sticky?