BY LUBRIDERM

Daily Moisture Lotion, Normal to Dry Skin Fragrance Free Enriched with vitamin B5 and skin essential moisturizers Clinically shown to moisturize for 24 hours. Clean, non-greasy feel. We believe everyone deserves to have healthy comfortable skin. Lubriderm®, the brand developed by dermatologist, offers specialized formulations with essential nutrients naturally found in healthy skin. Daily Moisture Fragrance Free Lotion is our solution to replenish and moisturize dry skin. This non-greasy formula, with Vitamin B5 and skin essential moisturizers naturally found in healthy skin, improves your skin s moisture barrier for healthier-looking skin, without added fragrance. Clinically shown to moisturize for 24 hours. Questions? ; see more...

• What does this smell like?7 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new lotion moisture. I have trouble fin...2 Answers
  • Who else uses this for tattoo healing?5 Answers
Lubriderm Daily Moisture Fragrance Free Lotion
  • "I love this lotion my face get kinda dry sometimes and this is perfect for me cause not only does my face get dry i have sensitive skin ._." in 5 reviews
Casandra P.
A few months ago I suffered from hives of an unknown cause. Some days I would have normal skin other days I'm severely itchy. This stopped me from feeling dry and itchy, it gets the job done without being greasy. The formula isn't runny or thick its somewhere in the middle. I would recommend this to a friend who isn't looking for intense repair but someone who has sensitive skin and needs to get through the day with hydrated supple skin. This is coming from someone who occasionally needs moisture to keep the hives at bay.
Erin P.
Stuyvesant Fl, NY
I have very sensitive skin and can break out into a rash easily from some products. This product is great because it doesn't irritate my skin, ans is very light. I love that it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel greasy. It's also fragrance free, which I love because it doesn't compete with any fragrance that I wear like some strong smelling lotions can.
kuku k.
Really like this cream as its not filled with fragrance and doesn't irritate my highly sensitive skin. I use this cream more than any other. Not to be confused with the "Sensitive Skin" bottle which is harsh and makes skin dry. Don't know why but it does. Always look for the Fragrance Free in this brand if you have sensitive skin.
Angel M.
I've been using Lubriderm for quite awhile as well, I feel that it is a good value as it definitely helps with moisturizing my skin. It seems to be long lasting. However, I prefer fragranced lotion rather than fragrance free. I would recommend it probably for men that don't like to be all "perfumed" like some of us women.
Alexis A.
This lotion is creamy yet not oily. It doesn't leave that shinny film that most lotions leave. It gives that deep moisture that is perfect for my skin. I suffer from mild eczema and this works great! I wash my hands with a sensitive skin dial soap and after every wash I use this lotion and it's a great combination.
Salisha K.
Sonora, CA
I use this fragrance free lotion all the time. It's pretty inexpensive and I like that it has no smell, so I can wear any perfume with it, or even add some essential oils to it when I'm lathering it on. It's also the lotion I use on all my tattoos while they are in the last cycle of healing. Overall good product.
Bailey M.
Dublin, OH
I love this lotion! I used this unscented lotion pretty much exclusively to heal my huge thigh tattoo and it looks so good! I have continued to use this lotion daily to moisturize my legs and it's always left my skin soft and smooth. This is a great product and I will buy again and use to heal any future tattoos.
Caitlin M.
Chattanooga, TN
I originally bought this for a healing tattoo, and it worked perfectly for that purpose. It is one of the only truly non-greasy lotions I have ever tried, and kept my tattoo and surrounding skin moisturized. Even now, it is the lotion I turn to when my skin is feeling tight and dry because I know it will help.
Kaitlyn M.
Decent lotion, I love that it now lacks scent as I do have sensitive skin and find most scents unnerving. I tend to use more of this lotion to get the proper amount of moisture. I do enjoy that it's not super thick and greasy, and doesn't leave a nasty film. Overall a decent, lightweight lotion.
carmen c.
I had a lot of skin problems when i moved to the city and after going to a doctor they recommended Lubriderm . I used it for quite sometime because it was long lasing,but after a time it left a residue changed so i personally would not buy it but like all products it 's different for everyone
Antonia L.
W Hempstead, NY
What does this smell like?
Anna K.
SAVANNAH, GA
Who else uses this for tattoo healing?
Sara-Jane M.
dieppe, New Brunswick
Has anybody else used this to mosien a tattoe with colour?
I have been looking for a new lotion moisture. I have trouble finding the right one because I'm allergic to some of the ingredients. It irritates my skin and itches. What kind of products do you guys use? Any suggestions