BY LUBRIDERM

Daily Moisture Lotion, Normal to Dry Skin - Sensitive 100% Fragrance Free-, Dye- and Lanolin-Free Clinically shown to moisturize for 24 hours Clean, Non-Greasy Feel Daily Moisture Sensitive Skin Lotion is specially formulated for sensitive skin and is 100% fragrance-, dye- and lanolin-free. This non-greasy formula, with Vitamin B5 and skin essential moisturizers naturally found in healthy skin, improves your skin s moisture barrier. Clinically shown to moisturize for 24 hours. We believe everyone deserves to have healthy comfortable skin. Lubriderm®, the brand developed by dermatologist, offers specialized formulations with essential nutrients naturally found in healthy skin. Questions?   Call , weekdays, 9 AM - 5 PM EST see more...

• Does this lotion make your skin look oily? And, does it work fine...2 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel greasy after applying? 4 Answers
Lubriderm Daily Moisture Dermatologist Developed Lotion
  • "This is a great lotion to use for multiple skin ailments: dry skin, sunburn, eczema, and it is also great to use on tattoos" in 4 reviews
  • "I like this lotion because there is no scent so it won't irritate sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "What I like most is that this lotion really helps keep moisture in the skin but feels so lightweight." in 1 review
  • "My hands get really dry in the winter and this takes care of it without being greasy" in 1 review
  • "Got this for a new tattoo upon recommendation from the artist.. Heeled it up very well didn't even get to the itchy stage!!" in 1 review
Sarah M.
My skin is very dry especially during the winter and this does absolutely nothing for me. My skin absorbs this so fast and instantly goes back to being dry. For me it’s not worth the money and I won’t be repurchasing. Although on the bottle it claims it’s for normal to dry skin, this would work better for people with normal skin rather than dry skin.
Jessica T.
The dermatology backing of this product is extremely helpful because of the need for our family to have a moisturizer that is going to help us protect against the dry skin issues we have. These include eczema and psoriasis. The ability to be able to rely on one lotion allows us to save money on just having to buy just that one bottle that only requires a little to go a long way. Although the price of the initial bottle might seem a lot, but benefits completely outweigh. Like I said, one bottle can last a family of four a long time if used with consideration about the amount. The little bit goes a long way!
Mica A.
I love this lotion! It moisturizes well without feeling greasy or being hard to rub in, and the hydration lasts all day; I put it on after I get out of the shower and don't have to reapply the rest of the day. I have a couple of trouble spots of eczema, and this lotion really helps to keep them from getting itchy because it keeps them moisturized all day. I bought a pack at Costco that came with two of the large pump bottles and one smaller squeeze bottle that I take with me during the winter when the weather is drier in case my eczema gets itchy and I need to reapply later in the day, but I usually don't need to when I use this in the morning. It also has no scent, which I appreciate because I am picky and a little sensitive about scented products.
Chrystal P.
Murfreesboro, TN
We initially began purchasing this in the household because both my husband and our daughter have extremely sensitive skin, with eczema a major concern for us. This is literally the best daily moisturizer I have ever used (I was not so picky before being in a household with sensitive skin), it is not greasy, no heavy scent, great for all skin types and does a really great job at moisturizing your skin.
Clarissa F.
El Paso, TX
I started using this moisturizer during the healing process of my very first tattoo and this is an amazing product. It does not leave a greasy feeling, so my skin can still breathe. It feels fresh and leaves the skin so soft (I love to use it on my elbows). I found I do have to reapply many times throughout the day tho or my skin will loose the softness and all that good stuff. I don't mind this but that's the only downside I found to this moisturizer. other than that its amazing!
Influenster M.
This lotion is amazing! I have pretty bad psoriasis, especially in and around my T-zone on my face, that flakes terribly during the cold winter weather. I've been searching for a nightly facial cream to wear for months that wouldn't sting my eyes or make my psoriasis flair ups worse. Lubriderm does the trick! It's not too thick or oily and it leaves my face feeling deliciously hydrated all day long. My skin is so soft now that I can't resist touching my cheeks throughout the day. There's no scent to worry about, too. Just nice, soft skin. I can't recommend this lotion highly enough!
Cynthia N.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have very very dry skin so I'm always on the search for a good moisturizer. Now I have tried many lotions that have not done anything for my skin. But the moment I tried this one I fell in love. It's so lightweight and it never leaves my skin oily. It absorbs so quick and most importantly it's so moisturizing. I saw a difference on my skin in just one week of using this lotion. I 100% recommend this to anyone with dry skin
Luanda M.
This is awesome! Price is amazing for how much it lasts, leaves skin moisturized without feeling oily or sticky. Used to get another brand but I actually like this one and will definitely buy again! The scent is very gentle so I like it even more, doesn't conflict with perfume or anything.
Natalie C.
El Cerrito, CA
Really nice, simple lotion. The smell is a bit weird at first since it smells like baby powder. Not too bad of a scent, but could be better. The lotion doesn't cause any rashes or anything for me and can be used on people with eczema. It is dermatologist developed so it is pretty safe to use on sensitive skin.
Alicia F.
Antelope, CA
I tend to have dry skin so i needed to find a good lotion. this'll do! scentless and does not make you sticky. keeps my skin smooth and was not too much money. i have had this same bottle for almost a year now and the second i am out i will be getting more.
Rebecca O.
Briarcliff Manor, NY
Does this product make your skin feel greasy after applying?
Amy A.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this lotion make your skin look oily? And, does it work fine for the face besides body?