Add a Photo

By LUBRIDERM
#421 in Facial Moisturizers
Daily Moisture Lotion, Normal to Dry Skin - Sensitive 100% Fragrance Free-, Dye- and Lanolin-Free Clinically shown to moisturize for 24 hours Clean, Non-Greasy Feel Daily Moisture Sensitive Skin Lotion is specially formulated for sensitive skin and is 100% fragrance-, dye- and lanolin-free. This non-greasy formula, with Vitamin B5 and skin essential moisturizers naturally found in healthy skin, improves your skin s moisture barrier. Clinically shown to moisturize for 24 hours. We believe everyone deserves to have healthy comfortable skin. Lubriderm®, the brand developed by dermatologist, offers specialized formulations with essential nutrients naturally found in healthy skin. Questions?   Call , weekdays, 9 AM - 5 PM EST
Photos (3)
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
The dermatology backing of this product is extremely helpful because of the need for our family to have a moisturizer that is going to help us protect against the dry skin issues we have. These include eczema and psoriasis. The ability to be able to rely on one lotion allows us to save money on just having to buy just that one bottle that only requires a little to go a long way. Although the price of the initial bottle might seem a lot, but benefits completely outweigh. Like I said, one bottle can last a family of four a long time if used with consideration about the amount. The little bit goes a long way!
Chrystal P.
Chrystal P.
Murfreesboro, TN
We initially began purchasing this in the household because both my husband and our daughter have extremely sensitive skin, with eczema a major concern for us. This is literally the best daily moisturizer I have ever used (I was not so picky before being in a household with sensitive skin), it is not greasy, no heavy scent, great for all skin types and does a really great job at moisturizing your skin.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
El Cerrito, CA
Really nice, simple lotion. The smell is a bit weird at first since it smells like baby powder. Not too bad of a scent, but could be better. The lotion doesn't cause any rashes or anything for me and can be used on people with eczema. It is dermatologist developed so it is pretty safe to use on sensitive skin.
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Gilbert, AZ
Lubriderm is my first choice when it comes to lotion. It moisturizes without feeling sticky, irritating my skin, or smelling too strong. Occasionally the formula seems to separate a little and it will seem a little watery. I've tried several other lotions but always come back to Lubriderm.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
American Fork, UT
A friend introduced this lotion to me and now I always keep a giant pump-bottle by my bed. I don't love fragrance in my lotion, so this is perfect for me. It's my go-to lotion, I especially love it for my dry hands. It's never been greasy or oily, just moisturizing and I love it.
Eyuche O.
Eyuche O.
San Francisco, CA
I have been using this same lotion for the past 3 years, I always go back to it and everyone in my family uses it. I have no regrets of buying this and I highly recommend you buy this too. This lotion moisturizes the skin and doesn't leave that horrible greasy feeling.
Ema N.
Ema N.
Chesterfield, MO
Nov. 3, 2016, 9:15 p.m.
Review for: Sensitive
Excellent product! Very moisturizing without feeling at all heavy. Very lightweight. Exceeded my expectations. Good value as well. I would recommend this to people with normal to dry skin. Available at most drugstores and grocery stores. Would definitely buy again.
Alicia F.
Alicia F.
Antelope, CA
I tend to have dry skin so i needed to find a good lotion. this'll do! scentless and does not make you sticky. keeps my skin smooth and was not too much money. i have had this same bottle for almost a year now and the second i am out i will be getting more.
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
My mom has used this lotion her life and now I'm using it too! I like using it if I'm putting on lotion at night because it's unscented so it won't keep me awake. I have dry skin and this keeps it hydrated and healthy!
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
This stuff has done everything from prevent chafing between my thighs to revive my chapped winter skin. It's a workhorse lotion that absorbs easily but provides a nice slip to the skin and softens for hours.
Rebecca O.
Rebecca O.
Briarcliff Manor, NY
Does this product make your skin feel greasy after applying?
Amy A.
Amy A.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this lotion make your skin look oily? And, does it work fine for the face besides body?