Lubriderm Daily Moisture Dermatologist Developed Lotion uploaded by Elda G.Lubriderm Daily Moisture Dermatologist Developed Lotion uploaded by Kim D.Lubriderm Daily Moisture Dermatologist Developed Lotion uploaded by Hilaria V.

BY LUBRIDERM

Daily Moisture Lotion, Normal to Dry Skin - Sensitive 100% Fragrance Free-, Dye- and Lanolin-Free Clinically shown to moisturize for 24 hours Clean, Non-Greasy Feel Daily Moisture Sensitive Skin Lotion is specially formulated for sensitive skin and is 100% fragrance-, dye- and lanolin-free. This non-greasy formula, with Vitamin B5 and skin essential moisturizers naturally found in healthy skin, improves your skin s moisture barrier. Clinically shown to moisturize for 24 hours. We believe everyone deserves to have healthy comfortable skin. Lubriderm®, the brand developed by dermatologist, offers specialized formulations with essential nutrients naturally found in healthy skin. Questions?   Call , weekdays, 9 AM - 5 PM EST see more...

• Does this lotion make your skin look oily? And, does it work fine f...2 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel greasy after applying? 4 Answers
Lubriderm Daily Moisture Dermatologist Developed Lotion
  • "This is a great lotion to use for multiple skin ailments: dry skin, sunburn, eczema, and it is also great to use on tattoos" in 4 reviews
  • "I like this lotion because there is no scent so it won't irritate sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "What I like most is that this lotion really helps keep moisture in the skin but feels so lightweight." in 1 review
  • "My hands get really dry in the winter and this takes care of it without being greasy" in 1 review
  • "Got this for a new tattoo upon recommendation from the artist.. Heeled it up very well didn't even get to the itchy stage!!" in 1 review
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
The dermatology backing of this product is extremely helpful because of the need for our family to have a moisturizer that is going to help us protect against the dry skin issues we have. These include eczema and psoriasis. The ability to be able to rely on one lotion allows us to save money on just having to buy just that one bottle that only requires a little to go a long way. Although the price of the initial bottle might seem a lot, but benefits completely outweigh. Like I said, one bottle can last a family of four a long time if used with consideration about the amount. The little bit goes a long way!
Chrystal P.
Chrystal P.
Murfreesboro, TN
We initially began purchasing this in the household because both my husband and our daughter have extremely sensitive skin, with eczema a major concern for us. This is literally the best daily moisturizer I have ever used (I was not so picky before being in a household with sensitive skin), it is not greasy, no heavy scent, great for all skin types and does a really great job at moisturizing your skin.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
El Cerrito, CA
Really nice, simple lotion. The smell is a bit weird at first since it smells like baby powder. Not too bad of a scent, but could be better. The lotion doesn't cause any rashes or anything for me and can be used on people with eczema. It is dermatologist developed so it is pretty safe to use on sensitive skin.
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Gilbert, AZ
Lubriderm is my first choice when it comes to lotion. It moisturizes without feeling sticky, irritating my skin, or smelling too strong. Occasionally the formula seems to separate a little and it will seem a little watery. I've tried several other lotions but always come back to Lubriderm.
Eyuche O.
Eyuche O.
San Francisco, CA
I have been using this same lotion for the past 3 years, I always go back to it and everyone in my family uses it. I have no regrets of buying this and I highly recommend you buy this too. This lotion moisturizes the skin and doesn't leave that horrible greasy feeling.
Ema N.
Ema N.
Chesterfield, MO
Review for: Sensitive
Excellent product! Very moisturizing without feeling at all heavy. Very lightweight. Exceeded my expectations. Good value as well. I would recommend this to people with normal to dry skin. Available at most drugstores and grocery stores. Would definitely buy again.
Alicia F.
Alicia F.
Antelope, CA
I tend to have dry skin so i needed to find a good lotion. this'll do! scentless and does not make you sticky. keeps my skin smooth and was not too much money. i have had this same bottle for almost a year now and the second i am out i will be getting more.
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
My mom has used this lotion her life and now I'm using it too! I like using it if I'm putting on lotion at night because it's unscented so it won't keep me awake. I have dry skin and this keeps it hydrated and healthy!
Jaclyn O.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I love how lightweight and sensitive this lotion is. It lightly moisturizes and is so gentle on the skin. I like to use this on days I want to keep it really really light on my skin and when I got my tattoo!
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
This stuff has done everything from prevent chafing between my thighs to revive my chapped winter skin. It's a workhorse lotion that absorbs easily but provides a nice slip to the skin and softens for hours.
Rebecca O.
Rebecca O.
Briarcliff Manor, NY
Does this product make your skin feel greasy after applying?
Amy A.
Amy A.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this lotion make your skin look oily? And, does it work fine for the face besides body?