Lubriderm Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Daily Moisture Lotion with Sunscreen uploaded by Evanji Kaurys D.

BY LUBRIDERM

Daily Moisture Lotion with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 is our solution to moisturize and protect your skin from the sun’s harmful rays. This fast absorbing formula delivers broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection and long-lasting moisture, all with a clean, non-greasy feel.

Broad-Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection

Clinically Shown to Moisturize for 24 Hours

Clean, Non-Greasy Feel

Active Ingredients:                                                                               Purpose
Avobenzone (2%), Octisalate (4%)
Octocrylene (3%), Oxybenzon (2.2%).................................................... Sunscreen

Inactive Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth-20, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Disodium Edta, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Fragrance, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crossplymer, Benzalkonium, Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone.

Uses:
Helps Prevent Sunburn.
If Used As Directed With Other Sun Protection Measures (See Directions), Decreases The Risk Of Skin Cancer And Early Skin Aging Caused By The Sun.

Warnings:
For External Use Only
Do Not Use On Damaged Or Broken Skin
When Using This Product Keep Out Of Eyes. Rinse With Water To Remove
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If Rash Occurs
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. If Swallowed, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away

Directions:
Apply Liberally And Evenly 15 Minutes Before Sun Exposure
Reapply At Least Every 2 Hours
Use A Water Resistant Sunscreen If Swimming Or Sweating

• I have very dry skin. I've heard this is a very good lotion. Woul...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maddie M.
Nashville, TN
I’ve been using this for 5+ years. I always make sure I have it with me when I’m sleeping somewhere else. It has great moisture but doesn’t feel too heavy. I love that it has sunscreen in it.
Elizabeth B.
What I like most about the lotion is that it's light and makes my skin feel smooth for most of the time. Even though it may seem very simple it doesn't affect people who have asthma or people who just don't like many scents.
Kristen W.
So moisturizing! Always feel soft and ready for touches when I use this lotion and not sticky after. Love it.

It is a little heavy though. I only use it in the winter.
Amy G.
Portageville, MO
This is a great lotion for dry skin. I have very dry skin especially in the winter time, and this work well for me. I would recommend this product to try!
Jennifer g.
Pueblo, CO
This stuff is great for after shower and you shaved your legs and need a lotion.it world really well and makes your skin feel fresh and soft and supple
Danie M.
Hempstead, NY
I actually really love this lotion. It’s really light but provides enough moisture that I’m not looking for more later. Love the sunscreen smell too!
Kristina T.
New Port Richey, FL
These are AMAZING and don't make my skin break out or anything. I have very dry skin and this was very effective at solving that problem
jennifer g.
Makes skin soft and supple. Love how it makes my skin feel Cool. It smells really nice and your skin stays and feel fresh all day long
Evanji Kaurys D.
Es una crema que me deja la piel suave e hidratada, me encanta aplicarla porque me yuda a mantener la piel lo las sana posible.
Marlinda S.
I have very dry skin. I've heard this is a very good lotion. Would this help my skin be more smooth and moisturize?