BY LUBRIDERM

Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us.

Refresh with Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Triple Smoothing Body Lotion. It's a simple solution for dryness and will leave you feeling soothed and deeply moisturized. This non-greasy, fast-absorbing formula gently exfoliates with alpha hydroxy acid to help smooth the appearance of rough, uneven skin. The dermatologist-developed formula has been clinically shown to moisturize actively for 24 hours. This Lubriderm body lotion comes in a 13.5-fl-oz pump bottle for easy application.

Warnings:

Warning Text: Protect From excessive heat. For external use only. (Sunburn alert):this product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (aha) that may increase yourskin's sensitivity To the sun And particularly the possibility ofsunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, And limit sunexposure while using this product And for a week afterwards.

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Potassium Hydroxide, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ceteareth-20, Urea, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dmdm Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate.

Directions:

Instructions: Smooth On Hands And Body Every Day.

Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Smoothing with Active Aha Body Lotion
  • "Great results for me. I use it everyday because I have very dry skin. Reliefs the itchy and dry skin. Great scents available." in 16 reviews
  • "My absolute go to for body lotion! Not an overpowering scent and leaves skins soft but not greasey. Absorbs quickly and the softness lasts all day. Easy to find in stores and a lot more affordable than most options plus coupons run pretty frequently!" in 3 reviews
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
I have dry patches on my face and even the most moisturising lotions didn’t work. This SAVED my face!! 100% got rid of my flakes and I feel like it’s kept my blemishes and pimples away. Super affordable, I use it everyday and totally recommend!
Hoa B.
Moseley, VA
This has been the best drugstore lotion I’ve used and a great price. I have dry skin and occasional eczema. Lubriderm keeps my skin soft and moist all day without reapplication and prevents itchiness.
Taylor N.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I liked this lotion. It wasn't a huge game changer and it didn't work better than the best lotion I've ever used, but it was a great lotion to get me through my first and therefore unprepared Arizona winter. I like that it has a neutral fragrance and absorbs quickly so that it doesn't rub off on things around you
Jennifer D.
Erie, PA
Sydney S.
Greenville, KY
I have terrible excema, and each year I find myself switching up different products which probably isn't the best option. But when I discovered this product, I haven't switched since. Very soft, no strong fragrance, and affordable.
Zabet K.
I use this every day! It really helps keep my hands and elbows soft, and I'll use it on my face in the winter. It sinks in quickly and doesn't feel greasy or heavy on my skin. I like that it doesn't have a strong scent because I'm allergic to some fragrances and I don;t like smelling my skin products all day.
Krystle R.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Lubriderm lotion leaves your skin hydrated and soft to the touch,not leaving your skin greasy nor does it leave any residue behind.if you have dry skin and looking for amazingly soft hydrated skin definetly recommend giving this lotion a try. Also amazing price and amount of lotion for such a low price.
Briana J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Lubriderm lotion is one of the only ones that I'll buy. It's deeply moisturizing without leaving your skin feeling greasy and oily. You can get it at Walmart, target, or drugstores.
Kassandra G.
Knoxville, TN
I tried this particular lotion because I have extremely dry skin. I had high expectations for it, but it didn't meet them. If you have normal or somewhat dry skin, then this is perfect. However, I do not recommend if you have severe dry skin.
Carrie R.
Chillicothe, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is great for dry skin. It is my go to lotion in the winter when I'm dealing with dry cracked skin. I usually keep some at home and some at work. I also like the fact that it isn't heavily scented, so both my husband and I use it.