BY LUBRIDERM

Developed by dermatologists for healthier skin, Lubriderm has been trusted for over 60 years for effective skin care. Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Smoothing Body Lotion With AHA to smooth Exfoliates flaky skin Soothes dry skin Smoothes rough skin Developed by dermatologists for healthier skin, Lubriderm has been trusted for over 60 years for effective skin care. Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Triple Smoothing Body Lotion, formulated with alpha hydroxy acid, works in three ways to help reveal smooth, soft skin. Gently exfoliates flaky skin to help remove dead skin cells. Soothes dry skin, leaving it feeling moisturized all day long. Smoothes the appearance of rough skin, leaving skin soft and smooth. Clinically shown to moisturize skin all day, this unique formula absorbs quickly to immediately restore esse. click this product to see full details see more...

Nikki D.
Nikki D.
I have very dry skin and eczema, but that doesn't mean I want to be covered in goopy, greasy lotions. This lotion is perfect. It is rich enough to stay on my skin and combat dryness but does not leave a slippery, greasy feel behind. It has a light, clean scent that reminds me of an adult twist on baby lotion. I use it after I shower in the morning and usually don't have to reapply until after I shower again. I would recommend this lotion for anyone with dry and sometimes itchy skin.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have such dry skin when winter rolls around and I won't use anything but this product. I love how easy it is to apply and its quite the bang for your buck. This lotion is so gentle and I love that it doesn't have a super fragrant smell. I would buy this product over and over.
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Chillicothe, OH
This is great for dry skin. It is my go to lotion in the winter when I'm dealing with dry cracked skin. I usually keep some at home and some at work. I also like the fact that it isn't heavily scented, so both my husband and I use it.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Lubriderm is my lotion of choice. I have such sensitive skin and in the winter it gets so dry. This is one of the only lotions that has helped with those problems
wildiana o.
wildiana o.
Brandon, FL
This lotion is one of the best my grandma use it for years make her skin soft, natural,smell good. Really protect the skin.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
I liked this lotion. It wasn't a huge game changer and it didn't work better than the best lotion I've ever used, but it was a great lotion to get me through my first and therefore unprepared Arizona winter. I like that it has a neutral fragrance and absorbs quickly so that it doesn't rub off on things around you
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Central City, KY
I have terrible excema, and each year I find myself switching up different products which probably isn't the best option. But when I discovered this product, I haven't switched since. Very soft, no strong fragrance, and affordable.
Zabet K.
Zabet K.
I use this every day! It really helps keep my hands and elbows soft, and I'll use it on my face in the winter. It sinks in quickly and doesn't feel greasy or heavy on my skin. I like that it doesn't have a strong scent because I'm allergic to some fragrances and I don;t like smelling my skin products all day.
Krystle R.
Krystle R.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Lubriderm lotion leaves your skin hydrated and soft to the touch,not leaving your skin greasy nor does it leave any residue behind.if you have dry skin and looking for amazingly soft hydrated skin definetly recommend giving this lotion a try. Also amazing price and amount of lotion for such a low price.
Kassandra G.
Kassandra G.
Corryton, Tn
I tried this particular lotion because I have extremely dry skin. I had high expectations for it, but it didn't meet them. If you have normal or somewhat dry skin, then this is perfect. However, I do not recommend if you have severe dry skin.