BY LUBRIDERM

• Does this work I have the worst dry skin and try everything for i...1 Answers
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Not only do I have extra-dry skin on my feet, but I have horrible calluses and a "Tailor's Bunion" that is very painful. I have tried nearly everything, including prescription ointments and I even got desperate and took a dremel tool with no success.

Lubriderm Advanced Therapy is INCREDIBLE. I slather this stuff on my feet every night and put on my favorite fuzzy socks. In less than a week, my feet were soft, the cracks were gone, and my calluses were drastically improved. My Tailor's Bunion even stopped hurting as much.

If I could give this 100 stars I would. It's an amazing product and I seriously cannot live without it.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
This is a fantastic lotion/cream for those of us who wash our hands all the time. It's thicker but rubs in well so our hands can just absorb that moisture right up. It helped me so much when I was working at a hospital. It was my go-to lotion product. I was using horrible hand sanitizer after every patient and washing my hands several times a day. Without this product my hands would have been cracked and bleeding. And it is the perfect size to keep in a purse, locker, or car center console (all of which I did) so it was readily available to give relief at all times!
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
Duson, LA
Seriously, i have no idea what the other reviewers are talking about, i was surprised to read them. i use Differin on my skin, and when i am at the gym with all the salty sweat, my skin gets irritated, dry and reddish. i found those at Jewel first because it said "ultra calming". Before purchasing them, i had used Blum, Neutrogena, Simple (which i really liked), Garnier, Alba Botanica, and probably several more which i can't recall. in fact you can find many of those for just 3.99 at your local Marshalls in the beauty isle, they have different brands.
Celestina S.
Celestina S.
In reviewing Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Lotion for Extra Dry Skin, 3 oz. I was hoping to finally get some relief from my very dry skin on the palms of my hands. Unfortunately, Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Lotion for Extra Dry Skin is basically just regular lotion in a different package. The lotion did not mosturize better or last longer than it regularly does and it's consistency appeared the same as well. Maybe to some this lotion does what it's advertised to do, but for me, it was just another regular lotion.
Rohnda P.
Rohnda P.
Shawnee, KS
I have a major problem with dry skin. I used to be a waitress and I constantly had to wash my hands. In doing so, I lost a lot of moisture in them. There were times, especially in the winter, when my hands would crack to the point that it bled. Lubriderm had to have been the only lotion that helped my hands stay moisturized. Of course I had to re-apply, but it definitely took a lot longer to dry out even through the washing. I still use it now, because it's not heavily scented and it does the job.
Michael H.
Michael H.
York, PA
I am a mixed person (white and black) and I have tan skin that burns very easily and is extremely dry! Without this product most days I have to resort to wearing long sleeve shirts because even a little time in the sun and my arms start to burn and peel. It's a very nice and easy to spread almost cream like substance that smells great and feels wonderful on my dry itchy skin. It can instantly see a huge difference and feel a huge difference when I use it! I recommend it to everyone!
Desirae B.
Desirae B.
Williamsport, PA
I have extra extra dry hands in the winter time. I have tried so many different hand lotions and none ever worked before. Until one day a friend told me to try Lubriderm for extra dry hands. I did and the first time I used it I loved the results!!! My hands felt so good and didn't feel like if I bent them the wrong way that my skin was going to rip open. I would recommend this product to anyone with really dry hands because it made my hands feel wonderful!!!
ally h.
ally h.
My skin has become increasing sensitive to most lotions, especially fragranced ones (sad face). Normally, I wouldn't think to use Lubriderm, but since I've moved to a drier part of the country, my skin has desperately needed some moisture. I picked this up specifically for my hands and it has saved my life. I no longer have cracked knuckles. A pet peeve of mine is greasy residue from lotion, and this one does not do that.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
This lotion is a great one that I choose in the winter time, not that it couldn't be used year round. I work with little kids & it seems like I'm having to constantly wash my hands, due to wiping noses & changing diapers. Because of all this, my hands become extremely dry and will crack in several places. This is my go to healing lotion. It has a great, light scent which isn't irritating to your skin. Thanks Lubriderm!
Emilie H.
Emilie H.
Lisle, IL
This product is a teacher life saver! I use tons of hand-sanitizer and my hands are always dry, red and cracking. Most lotions do not provide relief or burn from harsh ingredients. Not this lotion, I apply it once in the morning and I am good until the late afternoon. It does not burn or sting and actually heals the skin. The scent is barely noticeable and hardly worth mentioning. I keep it in the desk!
Carolyn T.
Carolyn T.
Richmond, IN
Does this work I have the worst dry skin and try everything for it I need some that works for a while not just a couple of days