BY LUBRIDERM

• Does this work I have the worst dry skin and try everything for i...1 Answers
Jennifer B.
Port St Lucie, FL
I have areas of skin that are extra-dry and I received a sample of Lubriderm Extra Dry. I've been using this product on those problem areas and while they are not completely healed and changed, It's made a very big difference vs. regular moisturizers.
Taylor R.
Not only do I have extra-dry skin on my feet, but I have horrible calluses and a "Tailor's Bunion" that is very painful. I have tried nearly everything, including prescription ointments and I even got desperate and took a dremel tool with no success.

Lubriderm Advanced Therapy is INCREDIBLE. I slather this stuff on my feet every night and put on my favorite fuzzy socks. In less than a week, my feet were soft, the cracks were gone, and my calluses were drastically improved. My Tailor's Bunion even stopped hurting as much.

If I could give this 100 stars I would. It's an amazing product and I seriously cannot live without it.
Savannah H.
Sumter, SC
I brought this product from Walmart Super Center in Sumter SC, it wasn't hard to find you just have to go onto the aisle where the lotions are kept and look for the kind that is for sensitive and dry skin.
Ashley R.
This is a fantastic lotion/cream for those of us who wash our hands all the time. It's thicker but rubs in well so our hands can just absorb that moisture right up. It helped me so much when I was working at a hospital. It was my go-to lotion product. I was using horrible hand sanitizer after every patient and washing my hands several times a day. Without this product my hands would have been cracked and bleeding. And it is the perfect size to keep in a purse, locker, or car center console (all of which I did) so it was readily available to give relief at all times!
ally h.
My skin has become increasing sensitive to most lotions, especially fragranced ones (sad face). Normally, I wouldn't think to use Lubriderm, but since I've moved to a drier part of the country, my skin has desperately needed some moisture. I picked this up specifically for my hands and it has saved my life. I no longer have cracked knuckles. A pet peeve of mine is greasy residue from lotion, and this one does not do that.
Vantrice T.
troy, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is a dry skin miracle. my child has ecezema and I use this on her. It goes on easily. It is not greasy. It last all day. It is not heavily scented. It leaves her skin smooth and soft. It helps the rough spots. We use it everyday, all year round. You don't have to use a lot . A bottle can last for a good amount of time. I buy this product all of the time. One of the best.
Khariane G.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
If you have extra dry skin, this product doesn't work long-term. I've used it and it works pretty okay for me. For my family member who has extra dry skin this product didn't really show results. You can find it pretty much anywhere. If you don't have a dry skin problem then this product should work just fine. If you do, try something else.
Niki A.
Daphne, AL
This lotion is supposed to be for extra dry skin, so I put it to the test on my feet and hands. Here in the Alabama summertime, my skin gets very dry. I purchased it at Target and immediately applied it after showering. No smell to it, which was nice. It made my skin feel moisturized and noticeably softer. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 was because it feels somewhat oily at first.
Celestina S.
In reviewing Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Lotion for Extra Dry Skin, 3 oz. I was hoping to finally get some relief from my very dry skin on the palms of my hands. Unfortunately, Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Lotion for Extra Dry Skin is basically just regular lotion in a different package. The lotion did not mosturize better or last longer than it regularly does and it's consistency appeared the same as well. Maybe to some this lotion does what it's advertised to do, but for me, it was just another regular lotion.
Nicole S.
Warren, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
When my hands are feeling really dry I grab my lubriderm Advance therapy lotion. This lotions even last me through multiple hand washes throughout my day. It has a light scent and it not overpowering. I keep this lotion in the car, my purse and the house.
Carolyn T.
Richmond, IN
Does this work I have the worst dry skin and try everything for it I need some that works for a while not just a couple of days