Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Lotion uploaded by sonia b.Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Lotion uploaded by Thai L.Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Lotion uploaded by Susana V.

BY LUBRIDERM

LUBRIDERM ADVANCED MOISTURE THERAPY Lotion absorbs in seconds to help relieve extra-dry skin. From a dermatologist-developed brand this lotion deeply moisturizes extra-dry skin and is clinically shown to moisturize for 24 hours. This non-greasy lotion contains vitamin E and B5 plus skin-essential lipids to help replenish and strengthen skins moisture barrier. LUBRIDERM ADVANCED MOISTURE THERAPY Lotion comes in a 480-millilitre bottle. 480 mL bottle of lotion Replenishes and strengthens skins moisture barrier For extra-dry skin Vitamins E and B5 plus skin-essential lipids Clinically proven to moisturize for 24 hours Non-greasy formula see more...

Lisa P.
Vandalia, IL
I love this lotion! I don't feel greasy after I use it at all. It's light on my skin and doesn't make me feel like I put on an extra layer. I'm diabetic so I do get really dry skin at times and this hydrates my skin and helps heal it up in a reasonable amount of time.
Suzanne D.
Bossier City, LA
I love the Lubriderm brand for my skin. It has a very light smell and it's thick without being hard to apply. I have psoriasis and it us gentle enough on my skin. I would recommend it!
Melissa S.
Natick, MA
I use this every morning once I get out of the shower - it keeps my nice and soft all day! It doesn't feel oily or greasy.
Samantha V.
It's okay, definitely moisturizing but it's a little thick for me I prefer lotions like Hempz from ulta
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
This formula works great on dry skin, and absorbs easily, but needs to be reapplied a few times per day. I like that it doesn't feel greasy, or need dry time, but wish it lasted longer. This is probably perfect for someone with moderately dry skin, but I don't think it is powerful enough for severely dry skin, and eczema like I occasionally get.
Kelsey D.
I started using this lotion just after my first sunburn of this season. The consistency was just right, not too thick or thin. It dried quickly once applied and left my skin feeling soft. It also moisturized without leaving my skin feeling greasy or heavy. It was a little more pricey than other lotions, but I would recommend this brand of lotion and plan to use it again in the future. Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Lotion
Mehlin P.
Orlando, FL
This lotion is amazing. It gives you that smooth skin feel without being greasy. The lotion is thick and creamy. I really love how it keeps my skin hydrated and moisturized. It also smells really good so that is definitely a plus. I would recommend this lotion to anyone with dry skin looking for softer and smoother skin.
Susie G.
Daly City, CA
I love the majority of Lubriderm's products. This product in particular is very hydrating, but I do find that this moisturizer doesn't completely absorb into my skin. This lotion sits on top of my skin and can feel a bit sticky, so I don't typically purchase this anymore.
Kayla G.
Kilgore, TX
Love this lotion! I have psoriasis all over my body and this lotion makes my skin very soft and it doesn't irritate my psoriasis at all! Love it! I use it after I get out of the shower and whenever I'm starting to get itchy.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
No la cambiaría por nada, soy de piel súper seca. Ninguna mantiene por tanto tiempo mi piel hidrata y con aspecto sano. La compro cada vez que se termina y pues la recomiendo si tienen la piel hiper seca como yo!