Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Hand Cream uploaded by Danielle P.

BY LUBRIDERM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Developed by dermatologists for healthier skin, Lubriderm has been trusted for over 50 years for effective skin care. Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Hand Cream is vitamin, nutrient and antioxidant enriched. It helps heal dry hands and lasts through hand washing. Its unique formula helps form a protective moisture barrier against the elements and provides 24-hour moisturization--for hands that are soft, smooth and comfortable.

Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My mom carries this around in her purse because it's so aweSOme. Both her hands and mine can get really badly cracked and dried out. This lotion, even in the tiniest bottle, works wonders for or bad skin. As soon as you put the lotion on you can feel your skin start to breath. It lasts a long time and leaves your hands feeling like silk. Plus, they or smells Amazing.
Holly G.
Washburn, WI
Living In Northern Wisconsin where we have very cold and long winters. My hands get dry and crack easily. I love that this hand cream leaves my skin truly feeling soft and nourished, and it Does not leave them feeling greasy. Nothing is worse then putting on hand lotion & it being to thick and leaving your hands slimy all day. This one I recommend for anyone who has dry/ cracked hands. It's at a great price as well! Love it!
VIRIDIANA T.
Riverview , FL
I was my hands a lot since I tend to use the bathroom a lot since I drink a lot of water. After washing my hands they stay dry because of the constant washing so hand cream is a must for me. This cream leaves my hands feeling soft without that oily feeling. It also doesn't have a strong smell which is really an important thing for me.
Pearlin D.
Altadena, CA
I especially love using this hand cream when my hands get really dry in the winter! I used many other brands before finding this one. I used this lotion for about 2 days before I noticed an immediate difference. This lotion goes on thick and has a pleasant, faint smell. It's small enough that I put one in my purse and keep one in the kitchen, since I'm washing my hands so often. I would highly recommend this product, especially if you have dry skin.
Rebekah M.
This handsome cream is absolutely amazing. I always have dry hands from dishwashing, cleaning, etc. And this is one of ther few hand creams that actually penetrates my skin and leaves my hands feelinget soft. I also love to use it on myour feet overnight. If you struggle to find a cream that you can FEEL working, try this one.
Jennifer P.
Decatur, IL
Love this product. I get very badly cracked hands in winter. They bleed constantly, so indeed a strong therapy cream to heal them. This seems to do the trick. I like they way it feels on my skin. It seems to do a good job mending my knuckles, and if I use it right when I notice the problems, I seem to get less cracking.
Lyndsey B.
Indianapolis , IN
Being a nurse I wash my hands five thousand times a day which results in dry, itchy and cracked hands. This product is so worth the price and I have used it daily for 2 years. It is a very bland and mild scent which is great when dealing with patients. I would definitely consider this product a repurchase.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
As a stay at home mom I am constantly washing my hands. Because of this my hands are dry and cracked and often times bleeding. Since I started using the Lubricant Advanced Therapy Hand Cream I've noticed a significant reduction in the injuries to my hands. They are also much more soft and supple to touch.
Mary H.
Milan, MN
The Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Hand Cream was not as great as I expected, it was gentle but it was greasy. I feel like it could have absorbed faster. It maybe protects the hands by not absorbing as fast. The scent is okay. I would not purchase again, but if it was given it as a gift I would use it again.
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm one of the only people I know who does not own a dishwasher, therefore I AM the dishwasher and I have dishpan hands often. Lubriderm moisturizes my dry cracked skin and is long-lasting. It's a great value and I would highly recommend this product. I believe it might be the best moisturizer I've used.