BY LU

LU Pim's Orange European Biscuits.
Naturally flavored. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Whittney l.
Bristol, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this cookies, I have to disapline myself or I'll eat the entire box. I think they could be cheaper though. Also its not always easy to find them in my area.
Nicole S.
Summerville, SC
LU European Biscuits Pim's Orange- Chocolate, Shortbread and orange jam. HEAVENLY!! Thee only con is the price. Therefore, they are a special occasion cookie.
Jessica B.
I love these. they are so amazing and are like heaven in your mouth. I love both the orange and the raspberry but the raspberry is my favorite.
Leslie V.
Estes Park, CO
The best PIM's! I like the orange better than the raspberry filling. I could sit and eat the whole box. 2 cookies = 100 calories.
April S.
These are so good! It's worth the price if you want a treat for yourself. Don't share because the box is small!